Chapter 5|The Place I Often Visit
187 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arisia 

I stared at the omegas in front of me. 

The one who spoke had huge white wings behind him. An angel. And as deserving of praise of their race's name, he was angelic. 

He was sporting white-as-snow hair growing up to his shoulders, a set of deep blue eyes as clear as the sky, and skin as pale as clouds contrasting with his pink lips. 

The omega beside him, his total opposite when it comes to appearance, was handsome as he was. Slick black hair, red eyes seductive as a fox, and kissable red lips. A pair of curved black horns rested on his head. A demon.

And lastly, among the two tallest, the shortest, I can tell that he was a Fairy. Those colorful eyes are enough to tell me that. That pair of reddened cheeks and pink cherub lips. Indeed, a cute fairy.

"Father's description is apt to a tee," I mumbled, my stance relaxing. 

"Franz the Angel; Rowen the Demon; and Ashid the Fairy." I recited their names and their eyes twinkled. 

"Alexis's child, what is your name?" Ashid, his eyes covered with his curly hair, asked.

"I am Arisia," I answered. I took a step back and bowed my head to them.

"I've long heard that my father has beloved mates. Greetings to the three of you." 

I heard a small gasp from somewhere in the forest. Hm? I wonder what's that all about.

"Why did you bow to us? Are you not an alpha?" Franz, who was staring quite hard at me, asked.

And my brows furrowed again.

"I do not mean to sound rude but I was wondering about what you mean by those words." I am puzzled. So what if I'm an alpha? If Father was alive and I hadn't bowed my head to greet his mates, he would have dragged me to spar with him till the evening. Scary.

"I do not get the connection between me being an alpha and me respecting the mates my father loves so much." 

The dizzying sweet smell in the air became thick, my nose twitched, and before I knew it, I let out a big sneeze. 

Embarrassed, I turned my back on them a little and sneezed a few times more. 

The scent in the air lightened and I was able to heave a sigh of relief. 

I faced my father's mates once again, my cheeks slightly red due to the embarrassment of them having seen that. It was as if I was caught role-playing or something like that.

...

Damn. Awkward.

The mood became stagnant and I know it's my fault. How could I sneeze at a serious time like that?! 

"I apologize for sneezing. That was rude of me." I cleared my throat. My fingers fidgeted around the spear's handle. 

I should direct the talk to the topics we can share, like father. 

"Are the three of you here to visit father?" I was pretty sure they do but I can't think of anything to say. I mean, ever since I was birthed, I was stuck here on this island, and with my father being gone for three years, I was without someone to talk to. It is already good to talk coherently like this. 

As for the intruders, I don't even consider them a talking companion.

"...We are." Rowen slightly mumbled. 

"I figured." I slowly pointed at the other side of the forest. 

"Father's on the other side. Follow me, I'll lead the way." 

They followed me without quarries. The omegas hidden in the forest began to move alongside us. They appeared one by one, in an orderly form.

I slowly led them to the place. A place I often visit.

5