Chapter8|His Diary
238 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was resentful. 

I was in a state of utter shock and disbelief as I tried to process the fact that I was pregnant with a child. I do not want to believe it but I cannot deny it when I feel the small life inside me. 

-

It was an overwhelming feeling, all my emotions spun around in my head with no clear direction, leaving me feeling hollow and broken. How I wish my mates were with me.

-

I was filled with hatred towards that Damned Alpha who dared to touch me in my heat, my body aching from her disgusting touch. 

-

I have every right to hate that fucker. I exacted my revenge the moment I regained my clarity of mind. I shifted.

In her sleep, I sunk my teeth into her neck and clenched my jaws. I dug my claws into her flesh and grind against the bone beneath her skin.

When I heard her screams of terror and agony, I felt a rush of insane joy that erupted from the depths of my being, this bitch deserve it. That fucker's struggle grows fainter and fainter, until after minutes of terror - her body becomes still.

But my anger was not sated, my hatred still ran deep, so with my claws, I skinned her dirty body, and dismembered her completely. I fed her remains to the carnivorous animals in the forest. 

-

Three months in and I was unable to move past the guilt and shame that I feel for my mates, knowing that I bear a child not of their blood. 

I have a deep inner conflict within myself about this baby. On one hand, I cannot bring myself to get rid of it, as this is my child after all. On the other hand, I cannot bring myself to keep it and raise it, knowing that it is a reminder of the heinous act that was inflicted upon me by that disgusting Alpha. 

I do not want to be reminded of that disgusting and dead Alpha, but I cannot ignore this life inside of me, this precious little being at the center of the tumultuous storm of emotions that is taking place in my life.

This baby, at least, deserves a chance to be born. 

-

The child.

It's an alpha.

-

I was shaken. The baby was born but she just has to be an alpha. While looking at her sleeping face, I contemplated suffocating her, ending her before she could grow up to be like those damned Alphas. 

But before I could kill her, I was suddenly reminded of how loud this child cried after being born. 

...

This child, I am giving her a chance.

-

A year, and I have not given her a name. Giving her a name means I'm becoming attached. But I don't want to. I have yet to see if this child is different from those Alphas.

-

Three years in, and Arisia, I now know for sure that she is different.

I have seen Alpha children grow up. They are temperamental, rude, as well as violent, unlike omega babies which are quiet and sweet. 

But my alpha child, Arisia, never exhibited any of the distasteful actions mentioned above. 

My Arisia acts like an omega. 

It was unbelievable. 

-

Arisia is now a teen. I have never noticed it before but my child is a mold of me. Not one single thing was different and I was glad it was that way. She bears no resemblance to that dead bitch.

If my mates were to ever meet my child, they would love her. Even though Arisia was an alpha, she was polite, gentle, as well as patient. 

-

I miss Franz. I miss Rowen. I miss Ashid. I miss the three of them. I yearn for the day we reunited, but the damn brutal sea is hindering my hopes. I can't even use our bond link due to some strange interference.

-

Arisia is now officially an adult. I called her in my room on the eve of the night of her birthday, and I told her what she has always been curious about; why we have been living on this island and how she was conceived.

I was filled with trepidation for this moment. What would Arisia think? How would she react?  Would she blame me for killing her mother? Would she fear me for killing that bitch? 

I still told her my story then. Where I came from, how I love my mates, what led me to do an expedition, how tumultuous the journey was, my conception, as well as the accident that led us unable to escape this island.

It made me cry that her first reaction to hearing my story was to hug me, say sorry to me, and tell me how thankful she was for my existence.

My Arisia is different.

So Ashid, Rowen, and Franz do not worry that I will be lonely. I have a good child here to accompany me.

6