Chapter 12|The Dinner
168 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arisia

I stared at the vampire's back intently. I want to ask him why he keeps releasing his pheromones but at the same time, I don't want to.

It will be real awkward if I ask so suddenly, right?

"We've arrived." Mr. Varyll faced me and gestured.

Seeing the familiar door to the dining room, I felt relieved that I was released to such a silent walk. 

I faced Mr. Varyll with a smile and nodded, "Thank you, Mr. Varyll." 

The vampire remained silent and only bowed his head to me. Weirdly enough, as I entered the room, I glimpsed Mr. Varyll's long ears reddened.

What's that about?

Did he get sick or something?

---

I saw the luxuriant dining room. It is still a wonder to me how they built such a luxurious place despite the ship's small build. 

When my eyes focused on the table full of delicious food, the three figures sitting by the table entered my peripheral vision. 

I stopped behind the empty seat and bowed my head as a greeting. 

"Good evening." Please please, please.

When I was about to sit down, Franz's voice sounded out. 

"Arisia, who are you saying good evening to? Is it me? Ashid? Rowen? Or..." 

God, if you're there, please stop this misery.

With quivering lips, I addressed them one by one.

"Good evening, Papa1Ashid... Daddy2Rowen...Dad3Franz."

I then sat down, my head hanging low.

I didn't know what happened but after weeks of getting along, my father's three mates developed some weird...hobby.

The moment Ashid said that he wanted to be called 'Papa', and the other two followed along with his shenanigans, the dinner became unbearable.

It's not like I disliked them, rather, I like them, as they remind me of Father.

But it's so goddamn awkward to call them such endearments. 

I mean, they pretty much hated me for a few days when they just arrived at the island. 

But now, these three can't wait to pry my mouth open and hear me call them my parents.

For Father's sake, I'm an adult!

...I won't deny though, I like the feeling of them being caring. Haist, I suddenly missed Father too.

"Good evening to you too, Arisia. Now that we're all seated, let's start eating." Ashid smiled widely. 

The other two stayed quiet but don't think I don't know that the two of them have the look of contentment. 

---

Rowen

I smiled with satisfaction upon seeing the child's elegant dining manners.

Knowing Alexis, he definitely taught the child proper etiquette since young. 

Arisia, despite being an alpha, really is the perfect child.  

We have been observing her since she entered the ship and all her actions were caught with a magic recorder within the ship's interiors.  

Despite being surrounded4and harassed by omega pheromones in such a closed place, the child showed no loss of self-control.   

Arisia remained calm despite obvious changes in her physical reaction.  

Even Franz, the one who held the most animosity and reluctance with alphas, was satisfied with the child's performance. 

"Arisia dear, can you help me with that plate?" Ashid, my sweet fairy who was playing coy, pointed at a dish that he could easily reach. 

And despite knowing that, the child still obediently handed the plate near him.  

Arisia, this child, is really sweet and obedient for an alpha. 

In this world, no sane alpha would serve an omega when eating at the dining table. It was always the Omega's duty to please and serve the Alphas. 

That may be the reason why Ashid likes to boss this child around; the child is too compliant with him, doing whatever he tells her to. 

I shook my head and drank the water the child just handed to me.  

Well, who am I to judge my beloved fairy?  I was doing the same. 

7