Chapter 14|The King
197 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

William

Staring over at the alpha who was trapped and protectively wrapped around by my son and his mates, I can't help but frown. 

Just one look and I was able to know that this was Alexis's child. 

My son has informed me of Alexis's fate as well as his offspring left to guard the spring we had been seeking for decades. 

It was disappointing to know that my son's mate suffered such a fate of being trapped on a small island. And Alexis is such a great warrior of our kingdom too.

I sighed. Waving away the distracting thoughts, I stared at the Alpha once again.

Rowen had told me about Alexis' diary, as well as his cause of death. This alpha, who is almost Alexis's copy, is an illegitimate child that came from a bitch.

Rowen had told me not to glare at the child nor scold her, as she was Alexis' precious successor, as well as his living memory. 

But I can't help but narrow my eyes in scrutiny while looking at her.

---

Arisia.

Ashid had once reported that after his long weeks of observation, this child had exhibited a tame and demure manner even when assaulted by seductive omega pheromones. Something I wouldn't have believed if it didn't come from my trusted military advisor. 

An Alpha behaving tame and demure even under the influence of seductive omega pheromones? Impossible. 

At least, in my long decades years of rule in this kingdom, I have seen no such case. 

All the Alphas I have met so far, both in the banquet balls before the war, and those I killed on the battlefield after, lose their minds under the the scent of my pheromones and the other omegas I rule.

---

"The three of you are acting as if I was going to scold this child." I sneered, and my haughty son immediately complained.

"So what? This is our daughter." Rowen snorted.

"The council won't think of that." The current people of the Willum Kingdom consisted of omegas who were mistreated by alphas before and during the war.

The council is made of nobles who were raped, assaulted, as well as abused by Alphas in the past.

The attitude of the whole kingdom of omegas dealing with Alphas is the worst. 

The council won't like that their Crown Prince as well as his mates is accepting an Alpha as their child. 

Objections, along with curses, will drown my child's face and his mates. 

"Again, so what? The council can suck it up." Rowen coldly smiled. 

I clicked my tongue at his fearless and arrogant attitude. This child who was prejudiced against Alphas suddenly wanted to protect his daughter, an illegitimate child not even his own blood.

Arisia, this child, must really have been a different kind of Alpha, to make even Franz protect her. 

I turned my gaze to Franz, who was silently looking at me. His determined blue eyes already answered my unsaid question.

They're serious. They are going to protect this child. 

My hand went to my forehead, trying to ease the sudden ache. 

To think that Franz, A high-class magician who would kill Alphas when he sighted them, would actually protect one so firmly... This world is full of surprises.

Really, how did she do it? In a span of a few months, this Alpha has turned my son, the court's high-class magician, as well as my military advisor, as her guardians?

5