Chapter 16|Hexival Port
111 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arisia

My most anticipated and dreaded day has come.

I have arrived at my father's home or rather, the Kingdom he served.

The ship 'Hallmark', enchanted with runes, entered the Hexival Port1That's what Rowen informed me. with ease. 

The port was bustling. Since I grew up on an unknown island with few people whatsoever, this is the most bustling scenery I have ever seen.

"I guess this is fascinating for you." Mr. Varyll glanced at my shocked face. 

"It is," I mumbled as I stared around. It was noisy, but I didn't mind it that much. 

The scenery here is good, only if the guards surrounding me can be lessened, it would be better. 

"Mr. Varyll, would I really require so many guards?" I leaned a little bit toward the quiet vampire, whispering a question.

Not to brag about my strength but I don't think anyone can just wound me so easily. 

The Vampire looked away from me before stepping away a bit. 

Did I smell bad? Or do you hate me that much? I thought as I saw his gestures.

And here I thought he was getting along with me quite well, guess it's just me who's thinking that. 

Mr. Varyll did emit hostility when I first met him but since he became my little guide and accompanied me throughout the sailing, I thought we could at least be at the stage of acquaintance.  

I internally sighed and withdrew to my original position. I guess he's uncomfortable with me coming close. I guess I can't still make a friend even in this new life. How tragic. 

"We know about your strengths, Ms. Arisia, but many of the conservatives on the council wanted you dead." Mr. Varyll spoke, his eyes looking straight ahead as he became my little guide once again.

"His Highness doesn't want to risk any possible danger to your life." 

Rowen? Well, I mean, I don't mind then. 

As I followed Mr. Varyll while being surrounded by lots of guards, I noticed that the people we passed by became quieter as whispering and murmurs began to spread. I can feel hostility trying to engulf me.

I was wondering what the problem could be when I remembered that I'm an alpha. An alpha walking and being surrounded by a lot of omegas.

Walking in a kingdom of omegas who hates alphas.

...

I'll thank Rowen for giving me guards later. I should call him Daddy on my own initiative to convey my thanks.

I rubbed my rising goosebumps as I drew near Mr. Varyll. 

"Ms. Arisia, please enter this vehicle." Mr. Varyll then stopped and stepped sideways, showing a huge carriage made of Harewood2Expensive Redwood. Sturdy against magic attacks. adorned with silver. A crest of two gorgeous colored wings flaunted its presence. 

Even without guessing, I knew this carriage was sent by Ashid.

"My pleasure," I answered as I hurriedly entered the carriage, unsettled about the glares from all the omegas around. 

As I sat on the soft and comfortable seat of the carriage, a sudden thought came to me.

Is my perception lowered? I didn't see this carriage in the distance despite the size.

But then again, maybe I'm just too focused on looking around, not able to notice this carriage because I was busy looking at Hexival port's bustling beauty.

 

6