CHAPTER-2
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a dark apartment some indistinct sound was heard . Then slowly that sound became louder and louder . 

DING. DONG.DING.DONG.DING.DONG .......WAKE UP BABBUN BUTTED LAZY ASS, OI  RAT LEGGED SEVEN HOLED PIG . 

DING. DONG.DING.DONG.DING.DONG .......WAKE UP BABBUN BUTTED LAZY ASS , OI RAT LEGGED SEVEN HOLED PIG . 

DING. DONG.DING.DONG.DING.DONG .......WAKE UP BABBUN BUTTED LAZY ASS , OI RAT LEGGED SEVEN HOLED PIG . 

DING. DONG.DING.DONG.DING.DONG .......WAKE UP BABBUN BUTTED LAZY ASS , OI RAT LEGGED SEVEN HOLED PIG . 

When this sound became increasingly louder with the time , the man sleeping on the bed woke up . 

Shura woke up groggily from the bed and searched for the fucker who was making weird noises . 

He didn't find anyone , just when he was going to let it slide thinking the noise was just his imagination a mechanical female sound appeared in his head .

' Lights on . ' 

All the lights in the apartment switched on automatically along with the sound .

Shura stood up in shock . He thought someone was inside his house and that was with out his knowledge . 

He looked around in search of the sound but no avail , still couldn't find the culprit . He then thought maybe his ears and even his eyes were betraying him and showing him what is not even there , or so something like that . 

' Look at your left . ' 

He subconsciously turned his head to the left side . Then remembered he didn't opened his mouth nor did he uttered a single word at this time then whose voice was that ?  

He searched for the owner of the voice but still couldn't find it . 

Still he looked around , first time the sound he thought he misheard . 

But second time there couldn't be any mistake that this voice he was hearing was an illusion . 

Even if he looked inch by inch of every corner of the room , he still couldn't find the source of the sound . 

" On your left at the lamp stand , look at the parchment . " , said the voice again . 

" Who are you ? show yourself . Hey you bastard . " 

Shura couldn't find who was the voice belong to so he asked the owner to show himself in irritation . 

" The parchment , the scrolled parchment on the lamp side table , you moron . " 

The voice again sounded but this time in an angry tone , scolding Shura . Shura looked at the lamp side table which was beside his bed and to his surprise there was indeed a scrolled parchment laying .

He walked up to the table , picked up the scroll . 

The scroll was cool to touch and looked like it was made up of dried animal skin .

The scroll was 9.3 inches width and scrolled around about 4-5 times . It was of grey and brown color . 

He looked up and down , here and there of the scroll . 

" Hey   , where are you ?  I have already picked up the scroll , now what ? Show your self . " 

Shura asked aloud to the empty space in the house . 

" I am the scroll braindead idiot . Where are you trying to find me ?  I am the scroll parchment itself you fucking single brain celled primate , look down at the scroll . " 

After being scolded Shura looked towards the scroll and asked , " Are you the one talking to me all this time ?" 

A talking scroll huh .. 

Thought Shura . 

Listening to the disdainful tone he thought maybe the scroll was underestimating him and wasn't taking him seriously . 

" So , Mr. Talking scroll why are you here ? "  

WHY AM I HERE ? 

The scroll raised the volume of its speech a few decibel . 

" If not for me you would be on the way to become fertilizer . " 

"  Umm ..... what ?! " 

" Sigh .. i am talking to a moron . " the scroll muttered silently . 

Although Shura was near it he didn't hear anything . 

" It means , you are going to die and i saved you . Well not entirely though ." the scroll said to Shura . 

" What do you mean i am going to die and what with that not entirely ? " 

Shura looked confused as he asked . 

" You Mr. came , in the hot summer noon ,that also having a sunstroke then immediately had a cold bath without any precaution . What do you think will happen to you ? " 

The scroll asked Shura pointedly . 

" What happened to me ? " Shura asked looking guilt , already imaging his condition at that time . 

" You had hypothermia , your body temperature declined rapidly and you were on the verge of death . If i was a little late you would be on your way to the underworld . " 

Shura face petrified and the whole body became stiff .  He was utterly shocked as he thought that he was going to die if not for the scroll . Also he forgot at that moment , due to sudden change of body temperature alternatively the body will collapse , the knowledge that was taught in the 12th grade . 

He was very thankful to the scroll , although this thing was a weird talking animated object and a stranger to him , it still didn't let him die and saved him from the mouth of death monster . 

So when he looked at the scroll in his hand , his eyes softened a little more and filled with tenderness . 

" So you saved me .......,  Thanks by the way . " 

When the scroll heard this , she looked at Shura with her conical vison . 

Although the scroll was an object , the spirit residing in it was a female in gender . 

And for it to had a spirit it or more specifically the spirit could see . 

When the scroll spirit saw Shura , she was astounded . She saw the shadow of a great being in the Shura just now . 

' Even after all this you still retain your former instinct , you are truly great master ' ( inner thought of the scroll ) 

" So where did you come come ? " 

After knowing that the scroll was his savior , his curiosity about the scroll which could talk raised . 

" I have been always here in your house after you bring from your parents house . " 

" I bought you here and you are from my parents ! Why don't i remember that ? " 

" The mahogany box idiot , i was in the mahogany box that you brought from the treasury of your parents . " 

After what the scroll said , Shura remembered the mahogany box he took to his apartment after his parents death 3 years ago . 

" So you are always with me , then why didn't you appear before me in the past ? " 

Shura expressed his doubt . 

" Because there was no need of me at that time . And now that you are in this condition i have to appear , as a form of necessity . " 

" My condition .., wait before you said you saved me but not entirely , is it because of this my condition is what it is now ? " 

Shura asked doubtfully . 

" Yes " 

" Then , what is my condition now ? " 

" When i came to save you , you were already dead . " 

" What ? But didn't you said ... " Shura interrupted abruptly . 

" Patience boy , so i tried to bring you back from death but due to lack of energy the process didn't complete and stopped half way through and you became a dead spirit possessing a dead body . " 

Shura couldn't digest all the things he heard . He took almost five minutes in silence to understand all of the information . 

" So i am now a neither a human nor a spirit . A half dead spirit . right ? " 

" Well , you could consider like that . " 

" Then what is it of to you as i became a half dead ghost . " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0