CHAPTER-3
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Shura asked this question he was very depressed . 

Anyone would be , if they are told that they are already dead . 

Its not particularly strange that he was radiating negative energy , that also in a large amount .

He was also in very gloomy mood due to the energy . The scroll spirit could see this but she was also helpless like even if she wanted to how could she if she did not have the power to do . 

" When your parents found me in a ruin 20 years ago , i was in a desperate situation and they saved me irrespective of their safety . So i vowed to protect their descendant eternally at that time . So now you know , i didn't save you because of any conspiracy but for your parents .  " 

" And you did . " 

Shura nodded like he understood but in fact he was thinking ,' what were his parents doing at wherever that ruin was ? '

" No , i didn't save you . So now if you don't make your decision in thirty minutes , you would be sublimated in to the world without having the chance to enter the underworld and a chance to reincarnate . Do you understand ? " 

" What? How could this happen ? Didn't you said , you saved me and now i am a half dead ghost ? " 

" Listen to yourself , what do you mean by,  a half-dead ghost ? " 

" There are no such thing exists in the world . If we address the current state , then yes , you are already dead but through my power you are just holding on to exist . " 

Shura got more confused the more he heard . 

" I don't understand a single word you are saying . " 

The scroll spirit was also desperate to save him so she said , " You just have to drop your blood on the scroll's surface and you can live as you are now . " 

" You mean the way i am now , like a half dead ghost !? . " , Shura asked to confirm . 

" Yes ''

Shura looked at the scroll and then thought , ' Rather than believing in whatever this weird scroll is saying , i don't have any other options as of now . If just if this scroll is right and he didn't followed her instruction then he would have no place to regret later , better do whatever she is saying . ' 

" So where will i drop my blood ? " 

" Anywhere on the scroll and yes , only one drop of blood is sufficient . " 

Shura put the scroll on the bed , went to the kitchen . 

When he returned from the kitchen he was holding a knife in his hand . 

He held the knife in his right hand and put the sharp edge of the knife on the tip of his left index finger and scratched a little . 

Maybe he underestimated the sharpness of the knife or something like that but that wound became a little big rather than a scratch . 

Blood gushed out like a fountain and his whole hand became bloody . 

Pain suddenly shot up from his hand to his whole body and in desperation he shook his hand a little forcefully . 

When Shura yanked his hand and shook a few times , some drop of blood fell on the scroll with out his knowledge . 

Among the drops of blood that had fallen on the scroll a drop of blood fell on the section of the scroll where there was a faded inconspicuous red mark .

A drop of the blood made a great change in the scroll . 

First the scroll turned  totally red like it was soaked in blood and then it radiated pitch black glow and it seemed like a horror  being was trying to get out from the scroll .

But after a few moments the scroll returned to its original condition . And all of this happened in just a second . 

Shura felt like something happened next to him . He turned to his right and saw that it was the scroll that was laying there . 

' What happened ? '

' Why do i feel like some thing changed in that scroll . '

These were Shura's thought . 

Shura asked doubtfully " Did you do anything ? " 

" What are you talking about ? " , the scroll replied . 

" You didn't do anything ! " 

" Are you crazy ? What do you mean by that ? " 

Shura stared at the scroll with doubt but , still he did not question again . 

" What are you in a daze for ? What are thinking so deeply ? " 

Maybe the scroll felt Shura's doubt  , she asked him to clear his doubt . 

" Its nothing . " Shura waved his hand and to hide his doubt , he looked at his injured finger and moved his eyes away from the scroll . 

" If its nothing , then hurry up and drop your blood on the scroll ...or do you want to play the game of courage , Ehh.. !? " 

The scroll spirit urged Shura . 

" Yes , yes . But what is the game of courage ? " Shura asked . 

" It means a game where someone tests if he dies first or death comes first to him  . You want to play !? " 

" No " ,Shura decisively rejected .  

" Then what are you waiting for , there is only about 10 minutes for you get your eternal bye-bye . " 

Shura had white eyes .

Look  , this strange scroll forcing him to do her bidding . He was more sure it the more she urges him , that there was a very vicious conspiracy in her help . 

" What the hell ? Why the fuck are you taking so much time just do some simple thing ? " , the scroll spirit shouted at the top of her voice bursting her lung . 

Being scolded by the scroll so much Shura picked up the scroll and brought his wounded finger above the scroll . 

He squeezed his wounded part of his finger a little by pressing his thumb on it .  

A big drop of blood squeezed out and fell on the grey and brown surface of the scroll with a sound , tip

Just after the blood fell on the scroll , it freed itself from Shura's hand and started to float . 

It floated to the level of Shura's eyes and started to glow blackish red color . 

The scroll slowly unfolded itself and gradually presented the inside part to Shura . 

There were some writing inside the scroll . Shura tried to read it but he couldn't . He closed and avoided his eye . 

The writings were in some obscure language , and just by looking at it gives pain to the eye like needles were being inserted in the eye ball . 

When Shura was rubbing his eyes to relive the pain , he saw in his blurry vision that , at the end of the scroll on the right corner, his name was being written in blood red colour, automatically .

After the whole name was inscribed on the parchment , the scroll closed suddenly with a shrickAnd then fell on the ground . 

Along with the closing of the scroll Shura's eye got relived . He stopped rubbing his eye and looked at the scroll that had fallen on the ground in confusion . 

He couldn't even infer like what the heck happened in just a moment,  he avoided his eye from the event . 

Although he couldn't understand , still he accepted it as normal as he was still alive and 10 minutes had already passed . 

He bend down to pick up the scroll from the ground . 

Just when he picked up the scroll and was getting up ,  he saw something flashed past near the door in his peripheral vision .  

He stood up strait and stared at the door intently . 

The whole house was dark except the bedroom where he was , so he just couldn't see what the fuck was that ? 

His hand tightened around the scroll as his anxiety grew . He asked the scroll in trembling voice " Hey , are you there ? , Hey ! " 

" What ? I am here , don't shout ." 

To his relief the scroll answered .

" Did you see what i  did see ? " 

" What did you see ? " 

" There . " , Shura pointed his left hand index finger towards the bedroom door and said " There is someone outside the bedroom , someone terrifying . "

" Hmm.." 

The scroll remained silent a few moment then sighed . 

" I thought it would take some time for them to arrive but i did not expect this one to arrive so early . Just blame your bad luck  . " 

" What are you talking?  And what is that ? " 

" That being is same as you just in perfect category . " 

" What the fuck ? Say it straight . " 

" Oh , i mean that thing roaming outside your bedroom and waiting to get inside is an evil spirit or in your words , a ghost . " 

" What ? a...a ghost . You say that thing is a ghost . " 

" Yes " 

" There are ghost in this word exists ! " 

" Yeah " 

" How can ghost exist , they are just stories !? " 

" ......."

" Say , is that really a ghost ? " 

sigh ....

" What do you think , what you are ? And how can a talking scroll exist like me ? Also when you are talking you are a half-dead this, half-dead that , what were you thinking at that time ? " 

" This........then, .. then , what the fuck is it doing in my house and why the fuck it is outside my bedroom ?

" Oh, .. evil spirits are very much attracted to the negative energy , so spirits are present in the negative energy filled places . " 

" You mean to say ..." 

" Yes , the places of death . " 

" So , after my death this place attracted this thing . " 

" Yes , when you died , you had so much grudge and unfulfilled wishes like about the poor city planning , about your job , about your poverty ,etc. and ,etc. so this place got enriched by your negative energy . " 

After Shura asked his doubt the scroll spirit answered to make it clear .

" Then tell me how to get rid of this thing . " 

" Oh , at this time you don't have anything or anyway to remain safe from it . " 

" What ? then what am i going to do now ? " 

" Hmm... well wait for being devoured . " 

" Shut up . I am not going to die . I am not going to die ever . " , Shura shouted at the top of his lung in an attempt to discard his fear . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0