CHAPTER-4
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Tell me , other than your ridiculous idea to do nothing  , what else do you have in your sleeve ? ", Shura asked the scroll between greeted teeth .  

" There is a way , but.... " 

The scroll spirit paused .

" What the fuck , if there is anything then say it all at once , why the fuck a pause ? ", Shura roared at the top of his lungs at the ridiculous scroll .  

" Ok  ok , i am saying ... i am saying , don't be impatient . " 

" I am going to die and you are telling me not to impatient . Are you out of your mind ? " , Shura was now shouting to relieve his fear . 

" Why are you so excited ? As long as there is light present inside the room that thing wouldn't dare to enter . " 

" What do you mean ? " Shura asked , " They fear light !? " 

" You have to remember that all evil spirits are scared of light . Any kind of light . " , the scroll spirit clarified . 

Shura's fear reduced a little and he asked in confusion , " Why do they fear the light ? " 

" That's not important right at this time , you just have to remember that light is the weakness of all evil spirits . And now as long as the light is present in this room that thing outside can't enter into the room and you are safe till then . " 

" Ok , then tell me , is there any method i can use to get rid of that thing or scare away it from here ? " 

" I said there is a way but i don't know if you will accept it ." 

" To survive i can do anything even if you tell me scoop out fresh boy urine or to bring virgin blood i can do these things so just tell me the way . " 

" Those nonsenses do not work and also where do you think you will get virgin blood now ! " , the scroll spirit looked sideways at Shura . 

He felt awkward at the question . He had said this in the flow , how could have he thought the scroll would point it out . 

" Ok . Then listen carefully , you can even defeat this ghost by making a deal or a contract with it . " 

" Wait ! you mean like a devil's deal  ."

" Yeah , a deal like that . "

" As has shown in the movies , tv series and in the stories ! " 

" Yeah " 

" Like i will ask his wish and he will tell me , then i will fulfill it and in return he will sell his soul to me ? "

" Yes , exactly like that . "  

" How ? Tell me how will i make a deal with it ? " , Shura asked excitedly , very much looking forward to the method . 

" You would have guessed by now that my body is a contract scroll , right . So when you dropped your blood on the scroll to co-exist with me , essentially you have also gained the power to operate it . Utilize it and ask the question to state its wish and even if you don't understand anything then its ok . You can decipher from its sound and all of these will be written on the parchment scroll after that the contract can be signed if the seeker agrees with the deal and then the deal will be done . " 

" Its that simple ?" 

" Yes , its that simple ." 

" Other than this , is there anything else that could help me in this situation ? " 

Just after he asked this question , the whole room got dark . 

Shura looked towards the light and to his surprise the LED light bulb was on but it was not emitting any light . As the room darkened the temperature of the room also started to drop . 

He turned his head towards the door of his room and sure enough a black shadow was creeping there and trying to push open the door .To Shura's surprise even in the dark he could see perfectly without any hindrance .

" As you can see that thing is entering your room and in a short time it will be successful in its attempt . It has already destabilized the light source and weakened the light it emits so when the temp. of the room drops to below zero , it can come in . And now you have only three seconds to make a decision on the words which will initiate the contract deal . " , the scroll spirit informed him . 

" Why three seconds ? " Shura asked in confusion . 

In his confusion two seconds was gone . The temperature of the room dropped to the freezing point and started to drop below more. But the strange thing was that there was no snow or ice in the room being formed . Just after the temp. gone down , the room door creaked open slowly . 

The sound of the door opening scared Shura so much that he jumped two feet high and fell on his back . 

He looked towards the door .

There stands a figure whose half of his face was missing , some rib bones were protruding out from his broken shirt . One of his leg was twisted into an abnormal angle and both of his hands were half inserted into the side shoulder pad . Blood was dripping down from all over the body . 

The more he watched the thing was nearing down the distance between him and Shura the more Shura felt scared . In his desperation he backed while still on the ground with the help of his hands . 

" Well , your situation is more desperate than i expected .  WOW , you have to thank your wonderful luck . " 

" What the fuck !? " 

" Ohhh... but you have to worry about another thing too , if that thing sucks all positive energy present in your body then i will devour your soul . So before any of this happens , you have to make up your mind quickly , which is only one second . " 

"What !? What do you mean by that ? " 

" Oh.. would you question me now on the irrelevant topic or prepare for your impeding doom ? " 

Sure enough , when he turned to the ghost , it was already standing in front of him by only one feet apart . Shura jerked his head away from the ghost and backed away but only after half a feet his back touched the wall . 

Now even if he didn't want to do the dealing like some demon , he had to . If not he just had to wait to die by the hand of a disgusting ghost . 

As the ghost got near him , a strong stench of rotten corpse flowed in to his nose . Shura distinguished the smell as some cooked meat left outside for about a whole year and some rats died in it with dirt mixed in it .    

Shura didn't want to die yet , not by the hands of a no name disgusting dead thing . 

He steeled himself and faced the ghost . 

" Brother , i know it hurts to know that you are already dead but you have to understand my situation too . " 

" Why don't we calm ourselves and sit down to settle it peacefully . Maybe i can find another body for you , what do you say ? " 

Shura tried to talk peacefully to the ghost but the evil thing didn't listen to him and slowly advancing towards him . 

" What the fuck are you trying to do ? " 

Meanwhile the scroll spirit was roaring at him . 

Knowing his peace talk was in vain Shura decided to take the final measure . 

" Ok , you don't compromise with me , then ....WHAT DO YOU WISH , MR. ? "  

At end of his sentence when he asked his tone got very heavy and sweet at the same time with some mysteries in it . 

And in answer the ghost opened its mouth and let out a weird laughter . 

After Shura asked in his weird tone , suddenly a dazzling white light appeared in the pitch darkness . To Shura's surprise the thing that appeared was a scroll made up of sheep skin parchment . But less exquisite than the one Shura had . 

" The contract has already initiated , whatever you decipher from its sound state it , and be quick too . " 

" You mean to say regardless of his wish , i have the initiative of the contract ? "

" Yes , initiative and ending too is in your hand . " 

Shura got the chance and immediately followed . 

" Oh ... you wish to give me everything you have including your pathetic soul . So is that everything ? " 

Maybe the ghost understood him , it streched its hands to his neck while showing its maggot filled yellowed teeth . 

" Ok , as per your wish - Mr. Dokolehm Dachau , your power, energy , luck and any material and non-material possessions before and after your death will be of Mr.************* , including your soul from , now-on . And in service Mr. *********** will relive you from your pain ." 

All the words he said appeared on the contract after he finished and a bright blood red hand print appeared on the right side of the bottom of the scroll . And thus the deal was signed . After this the scroll got burned by a horrifying red fire . 

After the contract was signed , the ghost who was advancing menacingly stagnated in mid air as though some force was acting on him invisibly . A lot of struggle appeared on its face just for a second and then with a puff it was gone like a candle being extinguished . 

Having its being eliminated a lot of power poured in to the scroll and some type of energy feedback poured into Shura from the scroll . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0