Stars Above Online Part 3/4
603 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*CHATTER* *CHATTER* *CHATTER*

"We are here"

And.. here we are.. the shopping centre.. A place where I hate the atmosphere the most.. well I'm not really a sociable person from the start.. so I never really gone to this kind of place a lot..

"Hmmm.." I could only groan in dissatisfaction when we entered the shopping centre.. it felt suffocating, especially with how many people it is..

"It's fine.. Hoshiko.." Onee-chan called me with my fake name.. when we were driving here with her car, we decided to give me a fake name so I won't be recognised as Ryusei who has turned into a girl.. and what we came up with was Yukimoto Hoshiko. A presumed distant cousin from our nonexistent big family..

"..Okay" I responded to her as well.. I knew she was trying to comfort me because she herself knew I had always been bad with crowds.

"Let's go get you some necessities first" She said as she held my hand with hers and lead the way for us.

"Hey did you see that girl?"

"Who is she?"

"She is cute!!"

"Is her eyes and hair natural?"

"Her face looked like a cat!!"

I could her the conversations of others around me very clearly.. and this really made me self-conscious of my own body..

"Onee-chan.." I clung closer to Onee-chan so that I could at least feel safer. She noticed my behaviour and slowed down her pace so she would walk next to me side by side..

"Do not worry about them" Onee-chan said while patting my head and I could only nod shyly..

"Okay.." I tried to ignore their stares but I could not ignore their words..

"Here we are.." She abruptly stopped making me accidentally bump into her.

*THUD*

"Ow.." I looked at what she was refering to and found out that..

"Our first destination.. the undergarments store!" Without giving me a time to accept the reality she immediately pulled my hands and went into the store.

"W-W-Wait..!! Isn't it's really bad for me to be here!!" I said to Onee-chan trying to reason with her.. but she wasn't having any of it..

"Well you're now a girl! So you'll need to adapt to it!" She said full of vigour.. I could feel my head hurting and started spinning already..

She stopped pulling my hands once we met one of the staffs there and she handled all the talking works while I sat down on one of the chairs just trying to sort my mind and.. my embarrassment..

'Well.. I mean she's right! But isn't it too fast!! Even for me this development is too fast!!!' On the outside my face is a perfect poker face but deep inside I was burning from my embarrassment..

"Ho~shi~ko! We will take your measurements now..!!" Onee-chan said so suddenly making all my thoughts before go in shambles making my face unconsciously going very red..

"Aww.. don't be so embarrassed!!" She said while pinching my cheeks.

"This is also an important phase of adaptation.. I will be right there for you!" Onee-chan said while smiling brightly and patting my head..

She was always like this.. she always cared for me. She is the only family I have left in this world.. she is the place and the comfort I always needed. So, as a boy.. I always tried to becoming strong.. so she wouldn't need to worry about me again..

'But.. looking at it now.. being spoiled a little isn't really a bad thing..' I said in my mind while not letting any thoughts leaked out of my mind.

...

..

.

I took back my words now..! She is definitely doing this for her interests only..!!!

"NOOOO!!!!" She came to me while motioning her hands like she is grabbing onto the air. She had that creepy smile on her face and I ended up being cornered by her and one of the staff who held all the undergarments Onee-chan already chose out for me..

"C'mon, Hoshiko.. you don't want to be with me..?" She said as she lets out fake tears while pretending to be crying..

"O-Okay! Okay! I'll go with you.." I said to her after seeing that she'll really cry if I keep rejecting her..

"Then! Let's go to our next stop!!" She said as she pulled my hands again and in a single second my sceneries changed into a clothing store..

I could only gulp my dry spit as I saw the big stores filled with multiple types of clothing inside of it. I looked to my right and to my left but all I see is an endless set of clothings for sale..

'How did they manage a clothing store this big..!!' I thought in horror as I saw Onee-chan having a giant smile on her face as she held the bags that are filled with my undergarments..

'But I am not that happy though..' I thought as I sulked a little..

"Ho~shi~ko~!" I could hear another horror coming up as I could see multiple clothings that Onee-chan brought..

"Hieeekkkkk!!!!"

.

.

.

And with that.. I was forced to wear all the clothes she brought for me.. I felt like a dress up doll..

"*sigh*.. Is it finally done..?" I had to endure many humiliating things that she brought.. she made me wear a simple outfit and dresses at first.. but more and more outfit she brought the weirder it becomes..

It changes into things like maid outfits, gothic lolita outfit, some neko cosplay outfit (which I absolutely totally didn't like at all..), and I think the only tolerable one she brought was something that I found myself even very charming when using it.. *ahem* other than the neko outfit.. but it was an outfit based on a 'witch'..

It looked so good on me that even Onee-chan was determined to actually buy it.. even right now she is paying for the dozens of clothes she decided to bought for me.. including the dress that I am wearing right now.. which is the..

"Witch's dress.." It looks and feels very right even for me who recently turned into a girl.. it just felt 'right'? But yeah.. I decided to just wear this dress without the hat because it'll just get in the way..

"Hoshiko!! Sorry for making you wait!!" From afar Onee-chan shouted to me with bags upon bags of clothes were hanging from her arms.

"It's fine.. let's go ho- *GROWL*..." Ah.. I looked at my phone and realised it had been almost somehow 4 P.M already..

"Well.. you wanna get some food first..?" Onee-chan said to me glancing over to my overly red face steaming from embarrassment..

"S-Sure.." I nodded and followed her quietly clinging to her back..

.

.

.

"'We are back!!"' We both finally got home at around.. 5 P.M.. it's a tiring day..

"Ho~shi~ko~ let's take a bath together~!" Onee-chan hugged me after placing down all the clothes we bought on the laundry room for now..

"Ehhh... isn't that something we absolute CAN'T do..?" I said with utmost concern and doubt and of course worry..

"Eh..??? Aren't we both a girl now?" She now looked sad.. I-I won't fall for her trick the second time..!

"B-But, still! I am a former boy!!" I tried to rebut her words but it seems that I couldn't reach her..

"Aww.. but you don't know how to wash your hair and body as a girl right..?? Hmmm~??" She said with a playful smile.. but it struck me hard as what she said is the truth..

"So let's take a shower together!! After all it's been such long since we had done it anyways!!" She persuaded me and finally..

"Ugh..! Grrr... okay.." I could only accept my fate as I am sure something from me will me missing after the shower and it absolutely won't be my chasity..!!

.

.

.

"You need to wash your hair like this.." Surprisingly.. Onee-chan actually didn't do anything bad. She really truthfully and gently showed me how to care for my body as a girl..

"You have such beautiful and smooth hair.." Onee-chan brushed my hair with her hands that had a shampoo that she usually uses.. it felt quite nice and feels really gentle as expected of her..

"It's a shame if it's ruined because you couldn't take care of it.." She added which stung my heart a little..

"But of course.. I would be willing to take care of you forever.." She muttered that in the end but I still clearly heard her.. which causes once again my embarrassment to shot up through the roof..

"W-What do you mean by that?!" I tried covering my face with my hands but I forgot that..

"Aghhh!!" It had soap in it and I touched my eyes..

"Hoshiko!!" I couldn't see anything as I could only keep my eyes closed..

*SPLASH*

But instantly right after I could feel the warm water flowing on my face and once again.. I could open my eyes.. which I did.. and I saw.. Onee-chan.. right in front of me.. very close to me.. it almost looked like I was touching her face with mine..

"Hoshiko?! Are you hurt still!?" She was clearly concerned with who is in a daze because of her face being such close to me..

"H-Huh? No! No! I'm fine.." I immediately looked away from her.. as we are in the bathroom.. she only wore a set of towel that wrapped around her body and nothing else.. that includes me of course..

"P-Please back a-away!" I told her and she realised it herself because she immediately backed up herself and a faint redness could be seen on her cheeks..

"W-Well let's finish washing your hair..!" She faked a cough and continued washing my hair with care and finally she washes it with warm water while gently brushing it with her hands..

"Now! Let's enter the bath!!" She said as she is taking off the only thing that could hold me at the verge of breaking and not.. her towels..

"W-W-Wait!!!" I tried to stop her but she already so suddenly took it off..

"Hoshiko..?" I couldn't even move my body as I stared into her..

"Are you fine..?" I could feel my face heating up profusely before feeling really lightheaded and suddenly just.. blacked out.

.

.

.

"Hmmm~ Hmmm~ Hmmm~" I heard a melodic humming from a certain anime that I have seen multiple times before..

"Hmmm~ Hmmm~ Hmmm~" My head.. felt really heavy.. and light..? My body also felt warm and I could feel something soft behind me..

"Ugh.. why are you humming Isabella's Lullaby..?" I voiced out my thought and unknowingly I could feel her body froze..

"Onee-chan..?" I asked her with concern and looked at her who was actually holding me while in the bath..

"H-Huh..?" I looked down at myself and realised that I am also fully naked..

"W-Wait!! Hoshiko don't pass out again!" I immediately was jolted awake although with a very very red face..

'Huft! Huft! Breathe.. Breathe..' I tried to control my embarrassments in my mind before I actually pass out again..

"O-Okay! I'm fine.." With that I think I tried to control my shame so I could adapt to my changed life..

"S-So, why am I in the bath..?" I asked Onee-chan about why am I inside the bathtub...

"W-Well.. you looked tired so I placed you in the bath and cleaned you.." She stuttered when she spoke to me.

"*sigh*.. I'll forgive you for now, Onee-chan.." I sighed and forgave her.. well she did bought me and taught me a lot of things already..

"W-Wai- Huh?" She was quite surprised that I actually forgave her..

"I'll get out of the bath.." I stood up and left the bath.. I grabbed my towel and began gently drying my hair with my towel before drying my body carefully avoiding any weird spots..

[Author: This is not a R-18 novel boys!]

"Here.. your hair isn't fully dry yet.." I suddenly felt my hair touched by a soft fabric which felt nice..

"Thanks.." I tried to mumble lowly so Onee-chan couldn't hear it but.. she heard it and replied with a simple 'You're welcome' and a gentle motherly smile plastered on her face.

21