Ch.7 Extermination and Subjugation Part 4/5
331 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N:

"..." --> Dialogue

'...' --> Thoughts

"'..."' --> Simultaneous Dialogue

[...] --> System related informations or Game information panels

{...} --> Skill casting

...

..

.

 <Shoichi's PoV>

"Hmmm... This world truly mimics the real world very well!" I observed the forest's composition and the feeling I got from them. It was exhilarating to see such a majestic and realistic sceneries in front of me. 

'But.. along with realistics sceneries.. come realistic deaths..' I thought as I saw the slaughter in front of me. It was a scene of 4 Goblins beating the crap out of a presumably Wild Boar..

"They truly are savages.." I sighed while watching the Goblins there laughing and celebrating the Boar's death..

I truly wanted to kill them all.. but as an Enchanter I can't move recklessly. I don't really have an attacking [Skill]. The only usable [Skill] I had is also only [Low Boost].. which increases my stats around 1.2 times for around 10 seconds.

"But even though an Enchanter doesn't have any attacking [Skill].. we ourselves have them..!" Immediately I used my weapon and launched it forward hitting one of the Goblins on the back of it's head immediately killing it..

"Gwahhh..?" The other Goblins could only stared at it's friend's corpse.. 

"GRAAHHHHHHH!!!" I didn't waste my chances and charges in immediately.

"Catch this!" My weapon is called the Orb of Influx (Rank: F). It is a weapon that is constantly using my mana to move it around. In a situation it is not used it could be turned off and be held. 

*WHACK* *SPLAT*

And if I make it flew fast enough.. it could even kill someone instantly by hitting them right on the head.. but of course the cost is such much too handle using it too much.

"In my current skill and level, I would probably be able to only do that 3-4 times.." And it's very hard to control as well. It's like using a mechanical arm that is an extension of your own body as it is connected to me by my mana.

"'WRAHHHHHHHHHH!!"' Seeing another one of it's friends die in front of them they began to charge at me like wild animals. They probably thought I'll be weak on close quarters combat.. but that assumption is wrong.

"Try me..!" I smiled while looking confident. I was ready and very much careful after all they are still enemies.

"GRAAAAHHHH!" One Goblin attacked me from the side while the other attacked me frontally. 

*SWING* *WHOOOSH*

The Goblin from the side swung first causing me to dodge it by moving backwards, but the Goblin right in front of me also thrust it's sword forward thinking I couldn't dodge it.

'Well.. they're not wrong..! But they picked on the wrong enemy to do that!' I immediately launched my Orb of Influx towards the sword of the Goblin in front of me.

*CLANK*

I done this to parry the incoming thrust and bring my Orb closer. Then for the side Goblin, I caught his hands and immediately I twisted it a way that the Goblin was lifted with it's own momentum..

"Check.. mate!" Then I used all my strength and slammed the Goblin into it's friend.

*BAM!* 

The Goblin on my side slammed onto the Goblin in front of me. But I didn't stop there.. as my skills in Martial Arts is not something such shallow..!

"Hmph!" *KICK!* Before both of them could fall down I immediately kicked the Goblin on my front on it's neck causing a very gruesome noise to be made..

*CRACK*

"GRAAAHHHH!" The one Goblin left could only groan in pain as I apparently broke it's arm as well. 

"I'll end you.." I said before I appeared before it and swiftly broke it's neck with a..

*CRACK*

"Huft.." I looked at the pile of corpses in front of me and sighed a little. I have been farming for quite a while after all. Right now my stats is quite well.. I think..

[Battle Has Ended.. Calculating Experience Points]

[Player 'Shōri' has Leveled Up!]

[Status:

Name: Shōri

Race: Human

Class: Enchanter (Rank: F)

Level: 6 --> 7

Affinity: Fire and Electric

Skills:

[Low Boost (Rank: D)]

[Instant Boost (Rank: F)]

[Boost of Fire (Rank: E)]

[(Passive) Magical Control Proficiency (Rank: E)]

[(Passive) Spatial Orientation (Rank: F)]

[(Passive) Mana Regeneration (Rank: F)]

[(Passive) Orb Wielding Proficiency (Rank: E)]

[(Passive) Hand to Hand Combat Proficiency (Rank: D)]

Strength: 20 --> 24

Agility: 19 --> 21

Dexterity: 24 --> 27

Resistance: 12 --> 14

Defense: 14 --> 16

Mind: 28 --> 33

Spirit: 26 --> 30

Title: None]

...

..

.

I have found out about a lot of things as well. Like it's possible that one stats wouldn't be increased even when leveling up evident by my Defense and Resistance. I gain quite a bit of [Skill]s by trial and error method of making them.. I found out that I make a support [Skill] to enhance someone with my affinity..

It's evident in my [Boost of Fire] skill where I could basically use the fundamental of [Low Boost] and implement my affinity for Fire into them.. I've tried using my Electric affinity but I ended up failing countless times..

Basically it's effects are imbuement of Fire into every one of physical attacks which is great for Ichiro and it could also boost Strength and Resistance stats. This [Skill] has been very useful for me in using my Orb of Influx as it is counted as a physical attack and my close quarter combats as well.

I could confidenly say that I have the most [Skill]s out of both Ichiro and Kiseki but I also probably have the worst stats as well..

"Hahaha.. still it is quite lucky of me to not meet something that could counters me-" 

*CLANK*

"Shouldn't have said that.. don't I..?" It's good that I great reflexes and instinct.. if not I'm probably a dead meat now..

"Tsk!" I couldn't see what is attacking me.. I presume it's sort of a stealth type [Skill]..

*WHOOOOSH* *CLANK* 

"Huft!" I tried to counter it's attack by keep aftacking it.. but..

*KICK* *TWHACK*

"It is a tricky situation..!" I couldn't even see my enemy properly. I could only saw glimpses of it's shadow.

I'm only managing because of my pure skill and the help of [Spatial Orientation] which helps me understand the space around me.

*WHOOOOSHH* 

"Shit!" Without even I knowing the enemy suddenly appeared besides me..! 

"Hmph..!" I quickly tried to move away but when I stepped back suddenly the ground is glowing brightly.

"Shit! {Instant Boost}" I quickly reacted by casting [Instant Boost] and using the boosted stats I quickly moved away.. and not even a second after I moved from my previous spot..

*BOOOOOMMMM*

Quite a large explosion erupted and smoke fog were created disrupting my vision. It seems that my enemy is an assassin type.. 'Truly the worst matchup for me!' 

*WHOOOSHH* *SWING* 

"Damn it!!" I don't have any time to counter too much as it kept on attacking me relentlessly..!

*DODGE* *WHOOOSHHHH* *SWING*

As I can't use my Orb of Influx recklessly I kept on evading it's attack. 

*THRUST*

'Chance..!' Suddenly an opening was caught on in my eyes. It was brief but it will work..

*CATCH!* 

"HAHHHH!" With the speed of it's thrust it's very hard to stop but.. I managed to do it! I stopped and managed to grab it's arm.

"Hah! Take this!" Feeling threathened the enemy immediately tried to run back to free it's arm but it's the wrong move..

"HAHHHH!!!!" Using it's own momentum I lifted it's body and..

*SLAM* *BAM!*

Slammed it into the ground creating a devastating damage to the enemy's body. This martial arts was used to apprehend an enemy and immobilize them. That's why this is one of the best martial arts to use right now.

"WRAAAAAHHHHH!" Suddenly it shrieked loudly in pain causing my ears to hurt a bit. The sound it created was similar to one thing..

"You're a Goblin??!!?" I was shocked to see such strong Goblin.. all this time we apparently only fought the low leveled ones.. this one is a real deal!

"HRAAA!" It shrieked again then suddenly disappeared. But not even a second after.. the Goblin suddenly appears in front of me!

"What?!" I instinctively dodged backwards keeping my distance from it. But it apparently was the wrong.. move..

*POOF*

"What!!" Apparently what I was seeing in front of me wasn't the real Goblin! The real one is..

"WRAAAAHHH!" 

'Behind me!' I don't have the time to dodge it's attack! If I didn't dodge it I would be injured more heavily!

'No choice..!' I thought quickly then I instantly shot my Orb of Influx towards the Goblin in such high speed..

*WHOOOOSHH* *CLANK*

It was parried.. but that's what I was aiming for.. my aim wasn't to hit the Goblin itself that I knew it would be able to dodge or parry it but my aim was to FORCE it to parry the Orb of Influx. 

"Ti's the time! {Boost of Fire}!!" The reason I do not used this earlier is because the control to precisely use this [Skill] is not very easy and requires my body's condition to be hot enough to use.

*BURST* *BURNS*

"It's time for my payback..!" The cons of using this [Skill] to it's max capabilities.. A.K.A using it to your whole body is that.. 

'ARGH..! This truly hurts!!' Your body will feel like it's literally burning alive at a toned down degree! This also used up a lot of mana to use.. and it's duration is only on max 20 seconds!

[Player 'Shōri' gained (Temporary) +10 Strength, +15 Resistance]

'20..' 

*WHOOOSHH* 

"Hah!" I charged in towards the Goblin before it could recover from it's parry.

'19'

"HMPH!!" I turned off my Orb of Influx and held it on my hand and threw it with my own strength as hard as I could! Because the effect of Orb of Influx is only to control it by flowing my mana into it.. if I turned it off it essentially became a throwing ball that could kill! And one more thing.. it's more accurate!

*BAM!* 

'18'

"Feel this burn!!" Witout letting it rest I charged in again now using my physical strike I punched it with the hardest strike I could let out..!

"HAAAAAAAAAA!!"

*THUMP!*

I hit it so hard it creates a loud thump noise and sent the Goblin flying backwards. But it's not that easy that it will end there..!

'17'

"WRAAAHH!" It suddenly disappeared mid-air and appeared right besides me. 

"What!" I presumptions about it being the speed and stealth type [Skill]s were wrong.. 

'It's a Teleport type [Skill]!!' It lets it blinks wherever it needed to! Such stupid mistake to deduce it to speed and stealth!

'16'

*SWING* 

'Can't dodge!' I tried to evade the strike as best as I could but..

*PIERCE*

"Argh..!!" I was stabbed on my left arm because I moved my body so it wouldn't hit any vital organs. It was painful as shit! My body that is burning felt like it was burning more and more.

'15'

"I'm not going to let you live after this..!!" The fires that is burning right off my body became much hotter and brighter that it looked like a raging sea or fire.

'14'

"HAAAAA!!!" I controlled my Orb of Influx to shot towards it's abdomen while it was still distracted in trying to extract it's dagger from my arm.

*THUMP* *CRACK*

"GRRAH!" It was shot back once again but this time I won't let this chance free!

'13'

"You're dead!" I rushed in towards it closing our distance from each other trying to eliminate it's chances in catching me off guard.

'12'

*FLASH*

But it won't be put down so easily. It immediately blinks behind me.. but it is truly what I was waiting for!

'11'

"HMPH!" I swung my arms backwards from my side hitting it's face with full force and causing it to have probably a severe concussion.

'10' 

*TAP* *SLIDE*

"It's time to end this!" I charged in with a stance meant to severely injure or kill.

'9'

"Ha!" I let out a giant exhale and swung my arms and turn my hips sharply aiming at it's abdomen.. more correctly a..

*THUMP*

'8'

"GRAHH!" A liver punch. But I didn't stop at that! As long as it's not dead I won't stop.. even after my left arm was damaged and is almost unusable I could still swing my right hand hard!

'7'

"HAAAAAA!!!!" I went all out and punched the Goblin as much as I can manage to bring my strength out.

*THUMP*

'6'

*THUMP* *THUMP*

'5

*THUMP* *THWACK*

'4'

"Huft!" 4 seconds left of my [Boost of Fire] I will end this now!

'3'

I quickly grabbed it's dagger from the ground where the Goblin dropped it after I punched it until it's almost dead..

'2'

"Goodbye!" I lifted my arms up and swung down with the dagger with all my leftover power and..

'1'

*STAB!* 

Pierced it on it's heart.. instantly killing it giving the victory of this battle to me!

'0'

*SIZZLE* 

"ARGH!" As the [Boost of Fire] ended the fire that was enveloping my body completely vanish and what's left was my unscathed body other than the left arm that was still bleeding out.

"God damn it!" I need to found a way to stop the bleeding but I didn't have any cloths on me..! But.. the Goblin had a robe!

"Tsk! Better than nothing" I grabbed the Goblin's corpse and

*TEAR*

Tear it's robe into rags so I could use it as a substitute for a bandage. I wrapped it tightly right around my arm so the bleeding would stop. It was still very much painful.. but it was manageable. Can't let them see this side of me after all.

"*Sigh*.." Right after I treated the wound.. I slumped down to the ground. 

"That was a real battle! It was very interesting to say the least! Hahahahaha!" I was very much satisfied with this game! The battle! The pain! The adrenaline! It all felt such real!

"Huft.. well that's enough rest.. let's see if they are done as well!"

[Battle Has Ended.. Calculating Experience Points]

...

..

.

[Author Note: Then the next will be Ichiro's Pov!]

[Author Note: Be sure to stay tune!]

12