CHAPTER 51 GOBLINLORD
164 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He walked out of the den to see the party of 3 staring at him. They were 3 gorgeous women. The one at the front was a shorter woman. With black hair cut level with her neck she wore nothing but black leather. Except for a black fishnet shirt that showed off her cleavage anyway. 

 

Beside her was a taller blind woman. Her her wavy and cut to shoulder length she had a much larger chest. Almost enough to topple her over in the light brown etched leather. 

 

The woman beside her was taller still. Long dark blue hair it went down to mid back. Small freckles on her cheeks were the only blemish on her. Wearing black leather clothes with a skirt and thigh high boots she practically poured out of her top. 

 

“You said this quest would be easy,” the blonde said. 

 

“It’s supposed to be just a hobgoblin,” the taller woman said. “He must have evolved into a goblinlord.”

 

“Either way, we need to kill it,” the shortest woman said. She disappeared in shadows but he was used to these adventurers. Sending his mana out in a wave he ordered <rule 3: you can’t use your Systems.><Rule 4: sleep>

 

The 2 standing in the open dropped to the forest floor. Small shadow girl shifted out of her stealth, and fell asleep at his feet. 

 

A wide smile on his face he picked them up one by one until they were safely stored away in the cave den. When he felt they were restrained enough he removed the 4th rule. 

 

A dark dirt floor underneath them. Chains holding their legs to the stone wall. Disrobed fully. Only a few torches lit up the area around them. They could see him sitting on the floor in front of them. Their imaginations didn’t have to reach far to come to the conclusion for what was about to happen.  

 

The blonde began crying as soon as she understood. Ninja girl and blue were more stoic, but he could feel the fear coursing off of them. Without a word he extended his mana out to them. 

 

Aphrodisiac began to do its magic. Walking over to them he let his meager loin cloth drop to reveal his massive dick. Juices pouring out of them from his skill they began to whimper as his eyes wandered their naked bodies. 

 

Disproportionately large breasts, wide hips, perfect skin, immaculate faces they were the perfect breeding stock. “Let us go,” the dark blue haired girl said. He legs the only thing restrained she moved to comfort the blonde woman. 

 

“Stop whatever you’re doing, please,” blonde gasped. Her body flush the other girls mirrored her. He sent about her later of aphrodisiac onto them. They began to writhe. Rubbing their thighs together. Blue rubbed her body against blonde unconsciously. 

 

<Rule 4: say all of your inner thoughts outloud.>

 

“Holy fuck I’m about to be raped by a goblin,” Blue said. He couldn’t tell if she was turned off or on by the statement. She moved her hand to her mouth stifling more thoughts. 

 

“Why am I so wet? I’m a really a degenerate?” Blonde asked. 

 

“I knew this quest sounded to easy. I hope he doesn’t try to impregnate us,” ninja girl said. 

 

“He’s done something to us,” blue said. “Why do I want to get pregnant by his dick?” She clamped her mouth again. 

 

Kai held back a chuckle. His imprint skill caused them to be turned on by his sight, scent, and fell. Whether they recognized him or not. 

 

“Goddammit Nari. Quit being a slut for 10 seconds,” Emily said. 

 

“I can’t help it. I think it and say it Emily. You cock juggling blonde bimbo.”

 

“I didn’t mean to say that outloud,” Emily said. Kai fought laughter. The skill wasn’t working how he expected. He released the rule and made a different one 

 

<rule 4: you can’t touch yourselves> he laid a third and final aphrodisiac on the trio. They hadn’t tried 3 layers of it before. The aphrodisiac built up more quickly with each layer. Stacking until they were no longer able to fight it as their bodies screamed at them they needed to be touched. 

 

Their hands hovering over their bodies the blonde and blue haired girls began to weep. “Stop it,” the blonde said meekly. He continued to walk back and forth in front of them. 

 

The ninja girl was silent. Backing up to the wall, staring at him, not showing the lust going through her mind and body. The other 2 were more open about it. Tits jiggling as they moved they back up to the wall as well. The blue haired girl discreetly using a protruding rock to try to get some relief. 

 

He moved closer. The Aphrodisiac obvious in their bodies as it built up and up. Usually they were on him long before the skill had built up so much. He left them to their imaginations. Not talking. His eyes wandering as their pussies dripped down their thighs. 

 

“I-I don’t think he can understand us,” Nari said. Moaning as the rock continued to touch her. “How about I take one for the team? Let him have me. Then you attack him when he’s distracted.”

 

“You just want to fuck him,” Emily grunted. 

 

“You want to volunteer to risk getting pregnant with a goblin?” Nari hissed. Emily shook her head quickly. “That’s what I thought. I don’t know what he’s doing to us. But please kill him before he cums.”

 

“Start with blowing him,” Emily offered. “I mean, his dick doesn’t look that dirty. Maybe it doesn’t taste bad.” She licked her lips staring at his erect 12 inch dick. His Imprint skill making them crave it. 

 

Nari nodded. “Kaori, I’m counting on you,” she whispered. The ninja girl nodded, moving closer to Emily. They couldn’t touch one another but they took comfort in the closeness. 

 

Kai was pretty turned on. Anticipating how long it would take for one of them to crack. They had all bet that Nari would break first. He was glad to know that his lovely girlfriend was always the same. Hungry for his dick, whether she knew it or not. 

 

<Rule whatever: you feel pleasure when staying still> he sent to the 2 girls by the wall as Nari stepped forward. The girls moaned but Nari ignored them as she stepped up to him. 

 

She knew monsters couldn’t speak so she immediately went to her knees. His glans under her nose as it jumped up she moaned, smelling it. Her body taking over she opened her mouth sucking his mushroom head. 

 

Nari moaned louder as she tasted him. Her tongue began hungrily licking the head. Letting out a moan himself he looked to see that the 2 others were frozen as their bodies convulsed. Feeling pleasure from staying still their open mouths screamed in wordless release as they tried to reach orgasm. 

 

Nari plopped off his dick head. Her face moved to his crotch sucking his ball in her mouth as her hand jerked him off. She moaned louder. Her eyes crossing as his Imprint had built up so much that she drew pleasure from touching him. 

 

But he had a role to play. His big hands grabbed 2 large tufts of her hair. Lost in her lust she opened her mouth as he shoved his cock into her throat with a hard pull. 

 

Her eyes bulged as he ordered <rule something: you gain pleasure from pain.> Pulling her hair she gasped and shook as the simple pain made her scalp fire tingling pleasurable signals. 

 

Kai began using her then. For all he was worth. Her mouth open as far as it would go she went from tip to base in quick motions as he pulled her hair roughly. Her body eyes began to cross as he used her. 

 

In and out his dick was sheathed in her. She began to get into it using her tongue on his dick as he fucked her face. Tears in her eyes he sped up then forced her head all the way down. Leaning over he slapped her ass hard causing her to cum. 

 

She moaned with her mouth full as her body shook. He began unloading into her throat. Huge ropes of cum went down her throat, filling her belly. He slapped her other ass cheek hard as her orgasm finished. 

 

She began to try to push away but he slapped her ass again and again causing her to cum. Her body going limp and twitching he let out his last bit of cum and pulled out. 

 

“Huh huh huh,” she said catching her breath as her body twitched from the orgasm. But he wasn’t done. Her legs still shackled he picked her up by her hair. She moaned. Her smooth skin shaking in pleasure. 

 

Then he was diving into her with all his force. She came when he bottomed out into her but he wasn’t there for her pleasure. Using her body like an onahole she didn’t stop cumming as he fucked her. 

 

Her pussy stretched to the brim as he impaled her. She continued to cum over and over as he filled her from the front with his cock. She was sweating and screamed. “Don’t come in me!”

 

He looked up to her companions but they were still still they had cum a couple times by then. Their immobile state relieving them of some of the Aphrodisiac effects as they felt pleasure tingling all over their bodies. 

 

“Don’t cum,” Nari got out again as she finished another orgasm. Her begging only increased his strength. Pounding loudly in the large cave the smacks of their crotches colliding echoed in the small area. Accentuated by Nari’s loud moans as well as the other 2 girls light gasps from pleasure.

 

He bottomed out in her. Filling her with his cum. She cried out in joy and fear as he did. Her eyes looking down the valley of her cleavage she watched as his dick pulsed, releasing record amounts of semen in her. 

 

“No!” She gasped. <Yeeess!> she thought. A smile on her face as she watched it happen. He held her there for a moment. Her body twitching as her mind told her she wanted this. 

 

Lifting her up she shivered but he only flipped her around. Impaling her from the back her friends stared at her shocked by the pleasured look on her face. 

 

Spearing her pussy once more he sped up. Cycling mana to bring his stats to bear his dick was covered in Enrapture as he tore at her tits roughly. Still feeling pleasure from pain she came again and again as he slapped her ass, scratches and pawed her massive tits, reached around mashing her clit, biting her shoulder enough to draw blood. 

 

But by the time he was filling her up again she had passed out. Dropping her to the dirt floor she was covered in sweat and scratches. 

 

His eyes drawn to the other 2 the fear in their eyes was replaced with lust. The ninja girl made it to him first. Her chains clinking the Aphrodisiac had reached a peak with both of them. She turned around and he began fucking her from behind. 

 

She came as soon as he was all the way in her. Her large tits jostling she screamed loudly but refused to move. More pleasure from letting him do all the work he pounded in and out of her. The blonde began to pant next to him. 

 

He pulled her down to him. Kissing her she hungrily pushed her body against his, trying to get off from his touch since she couldn’t touch herself. 

 

His hand pulling her nipple the pain made her pant as well. Ever diving into the dark haired girl he made the blonde cum from pulling her nipples. She gasped and sputtered as Kaori came again. 

 

Pulling her body up he bit her shoulder as his hands began to be rough with her DD cup breasts. Kaori screamed out still keeping herself from moving too much from her orgasms. 

 

“Cum in me,” she moaned. He sped up biting her harder then came in her as she sputtered. Filling her up with what felt like buckets of cum she too came hard. 

 

When he finished he dropped her to the dirt floor. Her body twitching as she tried to stay still. Emily was then on his dick. Bending over atop Kaori she wanted the same treatment. 

 

“Cumming,” she gasped immediately. “Use me. Just don’t stop cumming in me.”

 

Turned on by their desperation he eventually released in her. Screaming loudly in the den she reached her peak and laid on Kaori when he dropped her. Both women twitching. 

 

When he stood he noticed Nari awake. Her eyes wide she didn’t fight it anymore. Slinking over she tried to present her ass to him but he flipped her around. 

 

“No,” she whispered, seeing his woman’s cum covered dick. He pulled her hair up causing her to gasp. He shoved his cock in her open maw. 

 

Moaning, she didn’t fight as he pulled her face down again. Her hair jostling, he humped as she began shoving her mouth toward him as well. 

 

Kaori and Emily soon sat up. Seeing the state of their friend they didn’t pretend to fight it anymore. The Aphrodisiac had lessened in their system since he came in them. But the Imprint caused them to still crave his everything. 

 

Emily moved to begin sucking one ball, Kaori the other. Nari moaned happily as he filled her throat. He too was feeling it. 3 women focused on his dick. Cleaning his dick of their mixed ejaculate they became more heated as they tasted him. 

 

When he was ready he pulled Nari off. All 3 instinctively grabbed his dick jerking him off he sent large spurts at Nari’s mouth. Then Kaoris. Then Emily’s. 

 

Their faces covered in semen they began to kiss one another. Licking the semen off the others faces they moaned happily from his taste. They would be on a strict cum filled fist for the next few days. At least that was the plan. 

 

“What the fuck are you doing!” A familiar woman’s voice said. Kai turned to see Joon stepping into the den. 

 

“Not again!” He groaned in English. Surprising the enthralled girls as they finished licking cum off their fingers. 

9