CHAPTER 56 REALLY BUFF ALO
130 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kai waited patiently with the others. A moment to himself he brought up his status screen. 

 

Name:

Kaiden Windham

 

Skills:

 

Alias:

Kai

 

Fertility Control

LVL 29

System:

HENTAI STAR

 

Emotion Sense

LVL 29

Level:

45

 

Disease Immunity

LVL 28

Experience

296,544/305,000

 

Hypnotism

LVL 26

Title:

Ruunist

 

Ideal Physique

LVL 27

Guild:

Gozen

 

Telepathy

LVL 25

Syscos:

12,889

 

Enrapture

LVL 29

     

Mana Sight

LVL 29

HP:

116

/116

Eroge

LVL 19

MP:

150

/150

Ruunology

LVL 26

     

Ero Vision

LVL 24

Stats:

0

 

Mahou

LVL 21

     

Aphrodisiac

LVL 15

Strength:

40

 

Impression

LVL 14

Dexterity:

39

 

Cleanliness

LVL 22

Endurance:

38

 

Imprint

LVL 14

Agility:

38

 

Telekinesis

LVL 14

Wisdom:

50

 

Pheromones

LVL 9

Intelligence:

50

 

Mind Blade

LVL 13

Luck:

30

 

Carnal Arts

LVL 10

Charm:

30

     
         

Custom Stats:

       

Fertility

Off

     
         

 

He had leveled nicely since leaving Old Glory over a month ago. Copious amounts of sex daily had kept him ahead of the girls, but they were close as well. His skills were his main focus and his newest skill, Carnal Arts, was quite interesting. Almost like a Martial Arts skill giving him the instinct to fight well, Carnal Arts did that for sex. Knowing how to hold his body to hit the girl’s G-spot or areas they liked to be hit the girls had cum harder since he got the skill. 

 

Nari was level 44, Emily level 42, and Kaori had been catching up but she was at level 40. Their own group of elite monster killers Kai had been the tank so he focused a little more on Physical stats than he would have liked, but it was working for them. 

 

“There they are,” Lillian said pointing. Kai didn’t need to be told, he could see and feel them. Even from a couple miles away the buffalo were shaking the mountain they were on. High in the air they looked down to the valley where the buffalo had supposedly ran the year before. Thinks had regrown, but he could still distinctly see the path. 

 

“We going to get closer?” Lillian asked. 

 

“Nope,” he said. “Just want to watch.” She nodded and they waited for the buffalo to get closer. The Earth shaking as they did the thundering of hooves on rock echoed down. “You see that?” He asked, pointing as they came into view. 

 

She shook her head. “That’s Physical Mana. These buffalo are more than just monsters. They have actual mana.” The red hue of the mana all around them he understood why they caused such destruction. 

 

“That’s one of the manas you said I have right?” Lillian asked. He had lent her the Mana Sight book a few days ago. He expected her to get the skill any day now. 

 

“Yep,” he said. “I’m sure you have a skill to make yourself stronger. Looks like these buffalo are doing the same. That’s why they destroy so much. They’re channeling mana. Whether intentional or not, I’m not sure.” 

 

The people were quiet and as the buffalo were within a mile of them rocks began to fall from overhead. Getting nervous that a rockslide might happen he announced, “Let’s head out. I have all the information I need.” The 2 Portalmancers nodded. One opening a swirling black portal the group was soon through. The other opened another portal, and they began to leap frog them until they were back at the Northern Guild headquarters. 

 

“That was quick,” Ethan said as he walked up to them. 

 

“I think I have all the information I need,” Kai said. “We will need lots of people. Helicopters if you can get them. Or people that can fly.” 

 

“Should be doable,” Ethan said. “Knucks guild is on board as well.” 

 

“Good,” Kai said. “Time to make a giant ruun.” 

 

 

Kai spent the next day drawing up a ruun to block monsters from wanting to enter an area. The problem was they were dealing with a stampede. Stampedes had minds of their own. The ruun could work, but if a few of the Physically charged buffalos ran over the ruuns they would shatter and the majority of them would run on through. 

 

Using Earth and Hydromancers they created large arrows of ruuns in the path of the buffalos. Right in the middle of their path they hoped that the ruuns would make them split apart. It took time but they soon had a mile of ruuns laid out. Utilizing forms for pouring the ruuns and some especially gifted Geomancers to make some it wasn’t long until they had thousands of people lined up ready to take a huge chunk of them down. 

 

Since Kai and his group were missing a tank Lillian volunteered to join them. 

 

“Ever done anything like this before?” Lillian asked nervously. 

 

“Nope, I doubt anyone has,” Kai said. Excitement all around them he couldn’t help but mirror it as the dust cloud of the buffalo came into view. “What should we know about your tanking style?” 

 

“I have Mana Armor,” she said. “And a taunt skill.” He nodded. When he didn’t pry she added, “I have the Kombat System.” 

 

“Fighting focused, nice,” he said. 

 

“Yes and no,” she whispered. “Kombat with a K. Pretty sure it gives me all the skills of people from-” 

 

“Mortal Kombat,” Kai said, his eyes widening as an amazed look took over his face. “That’s awesome. Can you control Ice?” Ice Mana poured into her hand. “That’s so cool,” he said. Mirroring the smile on her lips he felt special that she told him. 

 

An awkward silence following she thought <should I ask?>

 

“Oh right. Do you want to know mine?” He asked, laughing. 

 

“Only if you want,” she said. But he could tell she wanted him to tell her. 

 

“I have the Hentai Star System,” he whispered. Nari, Emily, and Kaori were close, but others were as well. He didn’t want to be too loud. 

 

“As in…” She blushed. 

 

“Yep,” he said. “I use Sex Mana.” 

 

“H-How does that work?” She asked. Embarrassed but intrigued. 

 

“Well when a man and a woman love each other-” he said but she slapped him. Kai felt the stats in the hit, rubbing his arm. “Sorry. It’s I don’t know. Fun? I can make things more enjoyable. One of my skills is making people what they want to look like.” She eyed him and the other girls. “We look a little like we used to. I’ve gone through the biggest change. I used to be shorter and stockier.” 

 

“Stocky,” Kaori scoffed. 


“Fine, heavy,” Kai said. 

 

“Oh I wish I could have seen pre-System Kai,” Nari said. 

 

“That will never happen,” Kai assured. “Anyway, Sex Mana mixes and your body just kind of morphs into what you want to look like.” 


“Mixes with what?” Lillian asked, still intrigued. 


“...System secret, sorry,” he said. “I have a few other skills targeted toward my System. But not all of them. I lean more toward the psychic persuasion when I fight.” 

 

“Psychic?” She asked. 

 

“Yeah, I use Mind and Sex mana,” he said. “I have a mind attack, and telekinesis, and… other stuff.” 

 

“Don’t tell me you can read minds,” Lillian said slowly. 


Kai decided she deserved the truth. “Fine, I won’t tell you.” 

 

“Goddammit,” she spat. “Is that why I see mana around you all the time?” 


“No,” he said. “I use that to read emotions. I try not to read people’s minds.” 

 

“Unless we ask for it,” Nari corrected. 

 

“Unless they ask for it,” Kai said. “Kind of our own little group chat.” 


“I can’t believe it. So all this time you’ve been…” A horrified look came on her face. 

 

“Again, not so much,” he lied. “But it is good to know you haven’t been able to get me out of your mind.” She flushed furiously as Kai laughed. He was saved from a tirade from her as a cry was yelled out. 

 

The buffalo were getting close. Anticipating the fight ahead Kai did a once over of their gear. In his own Goblin Slayer armor he had his Ruunic Heart ready in case they needed some additional power. Nari wore her black B-2 armor. The black leather conforming to her ample curves she gave him a wink though her eyes were covered by the black blindfold. They had had lots of sex in the armor, but they had to switch her blindfold out with a real one to make it better for her. 

 

Emily still wore her brown leather etched fear. The Ivy System had gotten a lot stronger, and she was currently focused more on attacks than healing. Kaori was next to her, in her all black she wore tight clothes and a sports bra to make her as thin as possible. She gave him a slight smile as he stared at her. 

 

Lillian next to them was wearing what he assumed was a Mortal Kombat custom suit. Leather armor going over the sides there were some metal pieces and a helm in the shape of a skull. He thought it made her look pretty badass especially since she didn’t bring out a weapon. Punching her fists together her arm muscles bulged as she prepared to fight unarmed. 

 

The Earth began to shake as the buffalo ran closer. Then they reached the first set of ruuns. Some made it through, but most turned to the side. Splitting off into 2 different streams the ruuns flared causing the monsters to change course. Thousands of them ran. They were then heading North and South. The Southern ones were on course for Kai, his team, and a few dozen more groups. 

 

When he was a kid Kai went fishing with his dad once. They were releasing trout into a stream. Dozens of fisherman had lined up for the event. Ready to catch what they could of the trout. Excitement in the air at the opportunity to catch whatever possible. 

 

The current energy in the air reminded him of the energy back then. People simply waiting for their shot to get their trout, or in this case, monster. Killing it for experience and potentially leveling up with all the buffalo heading towards them. This wouldn’t be as easy as fishing from a dock of course, but a lot more to gain was at stake. 

 

The minutes ticked by, and as the miles between them lessened Mana filled the air. Fire, Ice, Lightning, everything escaped the distance fighters as they through mana into the horde of beasts. Loud grunts escaped the beasts as they poured Physical Mana out. The floor around them somehow shaking harder as the buffalo continued forward. 

 

“Here we go!” Lillian yelled in excitement. Then the first buffalo made it to them. Lillian was on it in an instant. Her hands coated in Ice she punched it square in the face. The beast toppled to the ground, practically dead from one blow. Then she was in the group of them again. 

 

Kai yelled, pulling Kanzen out he sent a huge wave of Mind Mana out. Telling buffalo to run to his group. <Get back here!> He yelled at Lillian, but she was in the thick of the monsters. Punching away. 

 

Annoyed he used Telekinesis to grab her. His Mind Mana condensing she floated back, trying to fight it as Nari sent the wave of Death mana at a group of buffalo running right for them. 

 

“Stay fucking close!” Kai yelled at Lillian as he dropped her. She rolled her eyes from her skull helm but attack buffalo heading their way. 

 

The fight quickly became that of overwhelming odds versus the few and stupid. Scattered groups attacked the buffalo only to have to jump back to the ruuns to keep from being trampled. Even Lillian began moving back to the group as bison after bison came at her. 

 

All the while Kai slashed and stabbed. Sending Mind Mana into the group to pull them right to them they were trampling on Death mana from Nari, were stabbed in the throat by Kaori, or entangled in vines from Emily. 

 

Lillian eventually got the hang of the group. Condensing mana over her armor she was able to take a lot of blows as bison hit her and she hit back. They were the last group risking being out of the ruuns as the horde continued the stampede. When their mana was completely depleted they stepped back for a break. Chugging potions they were soon back at it. 

 

The fighting lasted for a couple of hours. In that time tens of thousands of buffalo had ran past them. Many buffalos that they had attacked had simply kept on running, so they didn’t get all. But they did get a lot. When the groups passed and the stragglers had chased after the mass of them Kai began throwing the buffalo in his ring as he went through his gains. 

 

Even in a raid group he was getting over 1,000 experience for the kills. Since most ranged from level 25-35 he had done pretty well for himself. 

 

Congratulations

For reaching level 46 you have learned the skill

BRAND (LVL 1)

 

Congratulations

On reaching level 47

 

Congratulations

On reaching level 48

 

Congratulations

On reaching level 49

 

Congratulations

On reaching level 50

 

Congratulations

On reaching level 51

 

Congratulations

On reaching level 52

 

Congratulations

On reaching level 53

 

Congratulations

For reaching level 54 your skill has upgrade to:

MUTUAL MAHOU (LVL 10)

 

Other people giving off excited exclamations from their own gains Kai moved stats and pulled up the descriptions on his skills. 

 

Name:

Kaiden Windham

 

Skills:

 

Alias:

Kai

 

Fertility Control

LVL 29

System:

HENTAI STAR

 

Emotion Sense

LVL 29

Level:

54

 

Disease Immunity

LVL 28

Experience

296,544/305,000

 

Hypnotism

LVL 26

Title:

Ruunist

 

Ideal Physique

LVL 27

Guild:

Gozen

 

Telepathy

LVL 25

Syscos:

12,889

 

Enrapture

LVL 29

     

Mana Sight

LVL 29

HP:

135

/135

Eroge

LVL 19

MP:

48

/195

Ruunology

LVL 26

     

Ero Vision

LVL 24

Stats:

0

 

Mutual Mahou

LVL 10

     

Aphrodisiac

LVL 15

Strength:

45

 

Impression

LVL 14

Dexterity:

45

 

Cleanliness

LVL 22

Endurance:

45

 

Imprint

LVL 14

Agility:

45

 

Telekinesis

LVL 14

Wisdom:

65

+5

Pheromones

LVL 9

Intelligence:

65

+5

Mind Blade

LVL 13

Luck:

30

 

Carnal Arts

LVL 10

Charm:

30

 

Brand

LVL 1

         

Custom Stats:

       

Fertility

Off

     
         

 

Brand (LVL 1)

Mark those in your harem with your own special mana. As your relationship with them grows the Brand will be able to relay all bits of information about them.

 

Mutual Mahou (Level 10)

Why would anyone want to be a part of a harem without some interesting benefits? Buff your partner's highest 2 stats. Upgrade: When close to those you buff, your highest stats will be buffed as well.

 

Kai wasn’t overly excited about the brand. He seemed to remember a hentai where women were branded. Causing them to either crave those that branded them or prevent them from straying far. He would have to talk to the girls to see what they wanted to do. The Mutual Mahou skill sounded nice at least. His skill had been giving the girls about 8 stats, he wasn’t sure if all of them were nerfed, or just him. Either way he was excited to try the skills out. 

 

“Get anything fun?” Nari asked with a wide smile. 

 

“I got one interesting one. We will have to discuss later,” he said. She clapped excitedly, her chest jiggling with the simple motion. “Looks like we all leveled nicely.” 

 

“Amen to that,” Emily said with a happy grin. Mana poured out of her into the ground. Huge trees sprouted around them in the matter of seconds. “I see now why you wanted to help.” 

 

“I didn’t think the gains would be this good,” he admitted. The arms wrapped around his neck. He panicked for a second until he realized it was Kaori. “Damn, you get quieter?” 


“New skill,” she whispered kissing his cheek. “Let’s celebrate.” 

 

“Oooh, Kaori suggesting sex for once. I think I know what turns her on,” Nari said. “Levels and killing monsters.” 

 

Kaori blushed but didn’t deny it. They were soon heading down the line to find Ethan. Meeting some of the flying System users there was excited talking. 

 

“Great job,” Ethan said, shaking his hand. “Lots of levels. And it looks like the buffalo split off. If they come back this same route they should run into these ruuns again.” 

 

“Then I know where I’ll be this time next year,” Kai said. “Might have to make a buffalo season and sell passes for Americans to get levels.” 

 

“Not a bad idea at all,” Ethan said. “Doubt we could have done it without casualties if you weren’t here.” 


“I’m sure you would have figured it out,” Kai said. They shook hands. 

 

“Well, you got a friend in the Northern Guild. Gonna stick around?” 

 

“Maybe for a bit. The girls want to check out the ocean,” Kai said. “Know any good abandoned cabins to forget the world for a few weeks?” 


“What do I look like, a tour guide?” Ethan asked. Then he rolled his eyes and whispered, “I might know a place.”

 

11