CHAPTER 60 RECRUITMENT
147 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You fucked her good,” Nari noted, poking the blonde in the cheek. “How is she still out?” 

 

“You did a lot of prep work on her too,” Kai noted. “Never seen you so into going down on a girl.” 

 

“That was the sex beasts,” she mumbled. “Was so turned on seeing you go at Kaori and Emily. You do damn fine work.” 

 

Kai laughed, kissing the top of her head. “Love you,” he whispered. “Let her sleep. She’s a vice-guild master, probably has a lot of stress.” He turned to the other girls. Back in the cabin they were renting Kai too was surprised that Lillian had slept so long. The cabin and dungeon were only a few miles from the city but the Kombat System slept through him carrying her all the way. 

 

They went back to doing what they wanted. Kai was working on ruuns while the other 3 girls sparred. The sparring had started as a joke when Kaori joined them. Nari had been trying to get the woman to talk. Kaori would only do one word answers at the beginning. Nari tried everything then started dissing the Japanese. 

 

As a Korean, Nari brought up how much her mom would be ashamed of her if she knew Nari was sleeping with a Japanese person. Then she brought up a lot of the atrocities Japanese people had done to Koreans. Kaori actually got a little heated about it and they began to yell at one another, which turned into fighting…and eventually sex with Kai. 

 

It had been fun to watch. Kai and Emily watching the girls go at one another. Nari using her Death Mana to coat the area, able to use it to find Kaori. When Kaori absorbed too much Emily was there to heal her and the sparring began. First a game of hide and seek. Since all of them had Mana Sight it had been easier at first, but slowly Kaori was able to hide her Darkness Mana and made it harder for the people to see her. 

 

After hide and seek it went to actual sparring with weapons. Kaori used 2 Custom System daggers called Shadowblades. They were able to channel her mana and did more damage. Nari used a long black sword. Emily used her endless vines. Kai would join now and then but he preferred to practice with ruuns. 

 

He was currently trying to combine 8 to make a scroll that would absorb Physical Mana. He had his Ruunic Heart with a Well that could absorb any mana, but it wasn’t 100% efficient. The ambiguity of the ruun made it so that not everything was absorbed. He had been trying to make ruuns to absorb all the main mana elements so that if he was in a specific fight he could take the advantage by absorbing everything. It felt worth it especially since most people and monsters specialized in one mana. 

 

He was about half way done when Lillian finally stepped out of the cabin. Wearing a robe they had set out for her she sat on the bench beside him. Making sure to not read her mind he did skirt her emotions. She was feeling scared, ashamed, and…horny. 

 

“Feeling better?” He whispered. Looking up from his ruun he watched the trio fight. Nari and Emily were basically boxing. Their large breasts bouncing with every hit Kai had to work on something or else he would simply watch them all day. Kaori was in her Darkness mana jumping up now and then to attack, making them stay on their toes. 

 

“A little,” Lillian whispered. “What happened?” 


“Those Sex Mana beasts. They used sex mana on all of us. Put us in this sort of lust craze,” he said. “Took me a while to notice…sorry.” 

 

She was quiet for a time. Shivering though it was nice out. “I had heard that happened to one of the groups that went in there. But I thought we were a ways away from them, I didn’t mean for that to happen,” she said. 


“I know. Me either. I’m sorry it happened that way,” he said. Letting out a sigh he admitted, “I really do like you. Now I feel like I took advantage of you.” He chewed his lip thinking back. “Did you know I can control people?” 


She looked to him, shaking her head, more fear radiating from her. “I have this skill, Hypnosis. As it sounds, I can hypnotize people with it. Make them do whatever I want. I got this skill early on. I had the Hentai System. I was young and dumb, and I was tempted to use it in very lewd ways, every day,” he admitted. 

 

“I was ashamed of it. Which was a good reaction. So I held off. I got out of the tutorial and I met someone with the same power. He did not have such reservations,” Kai said. “He had 5 women enthralled to his every whim. One of them was my friend during the tutorial. I saved them. But I was still ostracized. I left and met Nari.” 

 

With the mention of her name Nari turned and smiled at him. Waving she blocked Emily from punching her. “She made me accept my skills. But I still hold back.” He turned to Lillian. Willing a mirror out he pointed it at her. “If you use Mana Sight you will see that there is none on your mind.” She did. “If I was controlling you, you would be able to see it.” 

 

“Why are you telling me this?” She asked. 

 

“Because I feel bad. Our first time was forced upon you. I would have preferred it be your choice. And I want a second and a third. I want you to join us,” he admitted. “You are a good fighter, you’re beautiful, and we could really use a tank.” 

 

She blushed looking down to her hands as she thought. He didn’t intrude on her mind. Simply sitting they watched the trio fight. When they were done they walked over. Sitting around they drank water or wiped sweat off. 

 

“Your form is looking great girls,” Kai said. 

 

“You just like to watch these fun bags bounce,” Nari said playing with her tits. 

 

“You are not wrong,” Kai said. 

 

“What were you 2 talking about?” Emily asked. “Lillian looks like you shot her dog.” 


“I asked her to join us,” Kai said. 

 

“Great,” Nari said. “The dungeon was fun. We could do that every day.” 

 

“You just liked the sex,” Emily said. “How are you such a shameless slut?” 

 

“Maybe if you were a little more adventurous, you’d realize it’s much more fun,” Nari said. Walking over she slapped Emily’s ass. “I didn’t hear you complaining. ‘Oh Kai cum in me’ is your go to dirty talk.” 


“Better than the shameless shit you say,” Emily said, her nostrils flaring. “Spray that massive hose on my face. Oh Kai make me cum while I blow you. Erase everything from my mind but having sex with you.” 


Nari cackled a laugh. “Erase everything from my mind except sex,” she said. “That does sound hot. That’s the new goal. Kai make it happen.” 

 

“On it,” he said, his dick stiffening from their shameless talk. 

 

“I don’t remember you complaining when I came up with the ideas,” Nari said. 

 

“You just steal them from porn,” Emily spat. 


“So, they’re fun,” Nari said. “Come on, that mind erasing idea was good. Got any more?” Emily hesitated. “Oh you do, spill the beans Emily. I want to hear them. We have nothing planned for a while. Let’s do a deep dive into some weird kink you’ve been keeping from us.” 

 

“I d-don’t,” Emily stuttered.

 

“You do. Spill it. Or I’ll just as Kai what it is,” Nari said, moving closer to her. Kissing her neck she whispered, “Come on. All that fighting turned me on.” Emily shivered but didn’t speak, Nari continued to kiss her neck, whispering in her ear. 

 

“They always like this?” Lillian asked. 

 

“Sometimes,” Kai said. “Nari gets in a mood if I don’t hypnotize her in a while.” 

 

“Wh-how does that work?” Lillian whispered.

“You ever watch porn?” He asked. “Basically that. I make them forget who they are, then we act out some scenario. Sometimes for a few hours, rarely for a few days. Simply losing ourselves in the sex.” 

 

“It’s so hot,” Nari said. “Right Kaori?” The smaller woman blushed but nodded. Nari turned back to Emily. “Don’t think I’ve let you off the hook. What is that secret kink you’ve been hiding. You have 10 seconds before I ask Kai. You know he knows it.” 


“I don’t have one, right Kai?” Emily asked, a little desperate. 

 

“You do,” Kai said. “You’ve hidden it pretty well, but it’s there now and then.” 

 

“You don’t mean the…” she whispered. 

 

“5-4-3-2” Nari said. 

 

“Fine,” Em said. “I-I wanted to do the cabin in the woods one.”

 

“The what?” Nari asked. 

 

“You know,” Emily said while blushing. “The girls weekend at a secluded cabin. They find a book and summon an ancient evil…” 

 

“Holy fuck,” Nari said. “We could do an Incubus summoning or something. Then he could fuck all of us.” 

 

“Exactly,” Emily said. 

 

“Yeah, no,” Kai said. “I thought you were talking about the one where you are tied down and we take turns fucking you. You scream to be let go until you accept it and beg us for it.” 

 

“Kai!” Emily gasped. “You weren’t supposed to say that one.” 

 

“I knew it,” Nari said. “You do like that shit too.” 


“I don’t,” Emily whined. 

 

“You do,” Kai said. “It’s fine. I find it hot. I’m fine with doing either.” Lillian’s emotions felt a little better. He half expected her to leave while they talked about such a shameless subject. “But not right now,” he said. “I’m still waiting on Lillian’s answer.”

 

She blushed, as all eyes went to her. “I um don’t know,” she whispered. “I have a lot of responsibility here. And we have the Guild Trial coming up.” 

 

“True,” Kai said. “Honestly we are all part of different guilds. How will that work for the trial? Me and Kaori are still part of Gozen. Emily you’re in Junak. And Nari you’re still in Yong, right?” 

 

“Yep,” Nari said. “Maybe we should form our own guild.”

 

“No thank you. Way too much responsibility,” Kai said. “Unless you want to run it.” 


“Okay,” Nari said. “We can call it Nari Is The Best.” 

 

“I’d join that guild,” Kai said. Laughing he got up from the bench seat. Putting his ruunology book away he walked over grabbing Nari. “Either way we still have what, 4 months till then? We have a lot of training to do. And levels to grind. So I will require your services.” He leaned forward kissing her lips. She moaned in his mouth as his hands went to her ass, picking her up she wrapped her legs around him. 


“Come on, let’s grind some XP for me,” he said. “Lillian, you are free to join us. But we won’t force you.” With that he walked inside carrying Nari. 

 

<You sure that was wise?> She asked while they made out. 

 

<Which part?>

 

<You could have done a better job at trying to convince her>

 

<Lillian is a fighter. She makes her decisions in a split second. Besides, if she does join she needs to understand how we spend our free time> His clothes disappeared and hers soon followed. Her long legs guided her to his erect dick and slid in smoothly. Drenched, she was as tight as ever. Both groaning as he filled her.

 

<I think she has a little lesbian tendencies> Nari thought as he slowly fucked her. <Was it hot watching me go down on her?>

 

<So hot.> Kai sped up. <Want me to make you like it more?>

 

She nodded, moaning as he sucked her tongue. <Rule 1: You feel pleasure making women cum> Nari moaned and began to cum as his hands pulled her waist into him. Coating his dick in Enrapture it was just the beginning as she gushed liquid down below. Her mouth formed an O as her eyes closed. Focusing on the intense pleasure his mana caused she came loudly. When he bottomed out inside of her and began filling he noticed the Brand begin to glow pink. Somehow absorbing his cum to make itself stronger it caused her to squirt on his abs. Her whole body shivering she breathed in and out while he watched her chest raise. The large tits perfect teardrops that poked him. 

 

When she was done cumming she looked over to see Kaori waiting for her turn. Dropping down Nari stumbled a little but kissed the smaller woman. “I love your body,” Nari said. “I could just eat you up.” Kaori frowned but noticed the Mind Mana on her. 


“She wants to make women cum,” he said. 


Kaori released a slight smirk. <Make me like it too> She thought. 

 

<Rule 1: You feel intense pleasure from women> He ordered. Kai often mixed the rules up between them. Trying to test what worked best. Nari kissed Kaori causing the smaller woman to shake a little. She moaned but he walked over and pulled her down. 

 

Her mouth opening she didn’t mind Nari’s juices all over his dick. “Go down on her,” he ordered Nari as his ninja girl began to lick all around his dick. Nari nodded and was soon between her legs, eating her out. Kaori came after a few licks. Moaning as she sucked his dick. Her body shaking his dick bulged watching her chest sway and Nari bury herself in the woman’s snatch. 

 

The blowjob started slow but soon sped up. When she was moving from tip to base she would time cumming when he filled her throat all the way. Her eyes shut as her body shivered an intense orgasm made her hum while he filled her mouth, making it all the better for him. Kaori came 5 times before he unloaded in her throat. She shivered and came again as her lips wrapped around his base and her small hands held herself down. 

 

When he was done filling her stomach directly she pulled off to take a breath but he was picking her up. Turning her away he lifted her so her pussy was lined up with his dick. Well over a foot taller than her the small woman’s legs dangled as he did all the work. Then Nari began kissing her so Kai kept Kaori still while he humped her. 

 

Kaori moaned loudly at first. Cumming from his mana. But Nari began playing with her clit as he fucked her and it wasn’t long until she became boneless as he pounded into her. His dick slamming into her G-Spot his Carnal Arts directed his dick expertly to where they wanted him the most and she was soon passed out. 


Instead of cumming in her he pulled her off and unloaded on Nari’s face. The woman’s eyes rolled up. His Imprint able to make them cum from just the taste and feel of his cum. Her face covered in it Emily was soon there sucking it off the woman’s face. Addicted to it she moaned as they made out. Their tits touching Kai was soon taking Emily from the back as well. 

 

<Rule 1: Your tits feel intense pleasure.> He ordered Emily. 

 

<Touch her tits> he sent to Nari. She understood and began pulling the blonde’s nipples. She came almost instantly. Kissing Nari the girls were hugging. Breasts squishing the pleasure kept building in Emily and it wasn’t long until she had cum a good 8 times. When he filled her up with his cum she actually squirted. Crying out as Nari sucked her nipples and he released cum directly into her womb. 

 

When he was done he pulled out for her only to drop to the floor. Her legs giving out Nari caught her. Emily shivered in aftershocks but his eyes were drawn to the other blonde. She had been watching from the door. Less than conspicuous as she played with her clit over her thin panties. Drenched down below they locked eyes. Biting her lip she blushed but stepped forward. 

 

“S-So your women share each other?” Lillian asked. Looking down to Nari and Emily. 


“They aren’t mine,” he said. “We share each other. They aren’t overly into each other, but sometimes they get in a mood. They mostly play around.” 

 

“I um like women,” Lillian admitted. 

 

“I know,” Kai said. “I can read minds remember?” She blushed. “You’ve been thinking about them naked an awful lot. But you’ve been thinking about me too. So, do you like men too?” 

 

“Maybe,” she whispered. “But I’m curious how it would all work.”

 

“Which part?” Kai asked. 


“Would I only get to be with you?” Lillian asked. 

 

“Yeah. No other guys,” he said. 


“And women?” Lillian asked. 

 

Kai looked to Nari. “Just these girls,” Kai said. “If they wanted it.”

 

“I want it,” Nari said standing up. 


“You want it because you’re hypnotized,” Kai said. 


“Then make it permanent,” Nari said. Stepping up she kissed Lillian on the neck, then the lips. The blonde moaned as the taller woman rubbed her fingers over her panties. “Kai can do whatever he wants to me. He still asks, but he has complete control. He could make it so I only get turned on from seeing him fuck other women. Or make it so I only cum when looking at his dick. He could change my personality completely. Convince me I’m someone else.” She kissed the blonde over and over between each sentence. Lillian moaned with every kiss. “He likes you, but I don’t let people join us unless they are okay with being controlled. You have to be able to trust him. Fully. So, Lillian, will you trust him to control you?” 

 

“I can try,” Lillian said. Some fear coming from her it was as much as Emily had, so he felt it was fine. “Wh-what would you do to me?” 

 

<Cum> He ordered. She began to cry out. Nari kissing her she played with her clit more as Lillian’s whole body shook out of the blue. After 15 seconds he released the order. Lillian breathed in and out heavily.

“I can make you cum whenever you want Lillian. The real question is, what do you want?” Kai asked. Stepping forward he mentioned, “And my cum can turn you into whatever you want to be. Taller? A redhead? Bigger tits? We didn’t all look like this when we met. So if you want to change something about yourself you should figure it out.” 

 

“I’ve only been with one other man,” Lillian admitted. “Once. I don’t know what I’m doing.” 


“That’s fine. I didn’t know either,” Nari said. “But trust me. You’ll love it.” She began making out with Lillian then. Both women moaning as the kiss became more heated. Lillian became more bold and began playing with Nari’s large breasts. 

 

<Get over here> Nari ordered, waking him up from watching them kiss. 

 

He obliged, moving over between them Nari pulled him in to join the kiss. His dick poking between them the trio began twirling their tongues around one another’s Lillian’s eyes shut she moaned happily. 

 

Nari began jerking him off. Then guiding Lillian’s hand they both did. His hands on their asses as they did he groaned as they continued to make out. Then it was just Lillian and he kissing. Nari whispered, “Take off your clothes.” Lillian hesitated but did. Then his large dick was between her legs. Under her pussy lips they dripped onto him, making her shiver. 

 

“Make her love your touch,” Nari whispered. 


<Rule 1: Wherever I touch feels intense pleasure.> He ordered the blonde. His dick sliding back and forth between her thighs it rubbed her clit and made her cum quickly. Moaning in his mouth her body shook as she felt pleasure from his hands groping her, tongue and lips touching her, and dick moving slowly against her.

She breathed in and out heavily when it was over. Pulling back she stared him in the eyes. “Be gentle,” she mumbled. He nodded and picked her up. Her legs widening she descended slowly onto him. Wincing from pain he moved his hand to her abs and began to channel Ideal Physique. 

 

“If you want to take me with little pain. This will change your insides,” he said. She looked down to his dick still outside of her and nodded. When he felt she had changed enough he started moving in again. His dick slowly making pleasurable signals cascade through her body she came when he bottomed out in her. 

 

“Holy fuck, how are you doing this to me?” She squealed during her orgasm. Her eyes locked on his as he held her there. When she was done shaking he pulled back and slammed back in. Her body shook with the force and she gasped, but didn’t stop him. 

 

Nari moved behind her. Sucking the woman’s neck and whispering in her ear. “You could do this every day. Let him cum in you. I would lick it out every morning. I love to watch him work. Cum as much as you want. I’ll be there to clean you up. You just have to give yourself to him. Give him everything. Watch that huge dick go in you. Isn’t it so hot? I’m wet just thinking about how much I want it in me next. I cum from it in my throat. In my ass. It’s everything to me.” 

 

Kai groaned hearing her words. Lillian came after simple thrusts. Listening to Nari whisper in her ear her thoughts were a jumble of words. <So big. Can’t believe I’m doing this. Fuck-right-there. Cuuummming. Holy fuck. How is he doing this. Oh my god. It feels so good. Cuumming. Fuck-please-slow-down> He sped up. Her mind an open book she came again while her mind begged him to stop. Her eyes shut she took it all and when he bottomed out inside of her she came once more from his thick seed filling her. 

 

She breathed in and out heavily when her last orgasm faded. “Now I get to lick your pussy,” Nari said. 

 

Lillian blushed but nodded. Kai lifted her off and laid her down on the rug. Nari was soon between her legs licking cum leaking out of her. Since Lillian didn’t have a brand it didn’t absorb as quickly. She began moaning watching Nari work as he took his Korean bombshell from behind. Emily and Kaori had recovered from their stupor and sandwiched his face between their tits. Making them cum from their tits Kai came more quickly from the onslaught of all 3. 


It was soon Kaori’s turn again, then Emily’s. Then Nari was teaching Lillian how to give a blowjob. The woman came after only a few shallow thrusts. Her eyes crossing as she came from her mouth it wasn’t long until she was back to it, eager to do more. 

 

10