we have a basement-??
79 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Struggling to get up flexing my now able to walk and move again "Woah ow-" removing a splinter from my arm "where did this stuff come from" The basement was pretty crowded the boxes labeled trash but what caught my attention was the heavy table scattered with papers and scrolls "Weird I don't remember any of this as a kid" Pulling out my phone and hit the record button "this might help me understand"After all it's been so crazy all this just cause my mom died left with nothing just how bad can this get "maybe Akane can help me make sense of this... "Geez I sound crazy to think my life was normal 3 hours ago. Looking around trying to figure out what these symbols were and were these bits of....glass? on the table so many things at once yet so little explanation "This is getting to be too much and the charm is way to quiet for my liking" I kept rifling through the stuff to find pictures on the left wall and had to get in close cause the pictures were faded they were all woman but something was off like they were animal-like in some ways "who's room is this..." 

"it seems like there was a surge of spirit energy just now" " theirs no way HE's home yet" Panic and fear filled my stomach I had to get out of here without getting caught "I slowly crept up the stairs limping slightly as I went up two voices one seemed very plain and the other I haven't heard from yet slowly making my way to the backyard I managed to avoid the strangers "MASTER MASTER I smell someone that way" OH CRAp uh" turning panicking I leaped out the closets window quickly getting to my feet and sprinting as fast as I could go "huff huff I should be oka-"KLANG" oww-"faceplanting into a stop sign my vision blurry my arms felt like lead everting was just knocked outta wack I noticed a faint blue glow and a heaviness placed exactly on my hips and around my legs as my vision cleared I could see Akane's chest in my face " wait... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STRADDLING ME" it seems you can move here let me help you up"

 

Standing up she looked rather funny from on the floor "i don't need you too...." she wrapped her arm around my chest and thigh and lifted me up onto her back "Their hold on" she jumped  leaping from light pole to car without denting the roof "what the let me go" i shout squirming and attempting to pull away "I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS" neither did I they sensed me back there I've never seen Cerberus type spirit before "cer-Cerberus type WIAT THEIRS MORE OF YOU FUR- i mean spirits" her ears flicked in annoyance "my job is to protect what your mother promised me"what did she mean promised"until the full moon i will keep tryingto keep you safe so stop acting childish your disgracing what you mother wanted for you"WELL WHAT IF I DIDNT WANT THAT I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS"your mother didn't want this for you etheir yet here I am bonded to you spiritually in 3 days our bond will be forged under the full moon" theirs the full moon again why is that so  important"pulling away "JUST PUT ME DOWN" your acting irrational Rika"IM NOT IRRATOINAL THIS IS JUST CRAZY so crazy its like I'm dreaming" Akane frowned  

"Look I owe a lot to your mother she saved me from the hollow ones and gave me someone to care for I am honoring her memory while you act like a child she gave me a duty a purpose a reason to stay here she might have altered your memory but I'm certain you remember with enough time "WELL I DONT  WANT YOU TOO NONE ASKED YOU TO HONOR MY MOTHER SHE ISNT YOUR MOTHER SHE MINE SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE FOR ME " I shouted mid sob Akane's expression softened "oh rika" reaching to gently touch my face still not used to physical touch I turned away "just leave me alone" "FINE" she growled her form shifting before my eyes her hair glowing as it flowed behind her her claws extending and poking into my chest and legs "uh oh" I watch her tense her back legs and recoil forward the sudden gust drying my eyes while I can feel my soul leaving my body KLANG"THEIR" wah-??" slowly opening my eyes to see the ground almost 40 feet below me my jacket slowly tearing as I hung from a street lamp "WHAT THE HELL" I grip onto my hoodie for dear life "please "I see her figure crouching above me eyes glowing gold there are times were I wanna bite her not in a perverted way....wait is it perverted if I thought it "GAH WHY IS THIS HAPPENDING TO ME" 

 

2