A minute to breath
56 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The events of yesterday played through my dreams but one thing didn't seem right Akane seemed more interesting to me vibrant even granted she nearly got me killed...I laid in my bed wondering why my mother had given this to me and why is Akane here" I look at my chest to see Akane sleeping peacfully against me her tails wrapped around my waist"wait... WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED WHO CHANGED MY CLO-"Akane put her hand on my mouth "too loud" she mumbled pulling me towards her like i was a teddy bear "this felt familiar too" shaking my head and looking at the clock "CRAP IM LATE"throwing the blanket aside and pulling Akane from the bed "OH man im gonna be in so much trouble" Akane looked so upset with being dragged out of bed struggling to put my jeans back on "look im late for my shift at the tech store" Akane wrapped her arms around my waist "why not call in sick we only have 2 days to properly get to know one another and trust one another to bond physically" she looked down awkwardly "well i cant exactly i need to work and you cant exactly come with me dressed like that "she looked down at her gray crop the straps falling down "i can wear something from yours" i chuckle lightly 

 

"Unfortunately you can't if anything you do come with me in this thing " lifting the pedant "when i come back maybe you can help me with something" Akane smiled "All alright "letting me go "ill wait then" sitting on my bed her ears flicking left and right  "don't go through my stuff"Akanes ears drooped "aw" Grabbing my phone keys and jacket and starting my car "i hope shes okay at home..." at least I've found a healthy distraction but the big thing  "is dealing with all this at once maybe during lunch ill check my mom's diary and figure out what im missing.

 

                                                                                  {Flashback 14 years ago}

A young Rika ran through the halls of the house giggling as she ran from her mother and the new friend she had made. She turned the corner and waited for the both of them to catch her giggling silently "were's my sweet girl" a melodic voice filled the empty house Rika held her hand closer to her mouth laughing silently "THEIR SHE IS" Rika's mother grabbed her excitedly a tiny 2 tailed fox followed after happily tipping "Aka" Rika chuckled happily "alright girls He should be back with the boys from boxing me and Akane will beback Rika stay here like a good girl" Rika giggled and waved bye to them. there was a bright blue flash and her mother came back alone smiling gently Rika was very confused where was her friend? what happened... she then got pouty "Don't worry she'll be back to play later this week " The door slammed open a 10-year-old Zack and 14-year-old Keith entered the house loudly "WE WON OUR MATCHES LET'S GOOOO" smiling lightly "congrats boys" after the boys ran and threw their stuff on the floor pushing one another to get upstairs.

 

Rika was still confused about where Aka went? she got up from the couch checking under tables and blankets calling for her friend "Aka??" Her mother giggled nervously Mark frowned "I've told you you aren't allowed to have people over" he frowned standing tall  "I'm sure it's her imaginary friend that's all she is the only girl" Only girl or not she's too loud" he turned pushing his wife aside "if i ever find out there were people here"He slammed his fist into the last framed photo they had of Rika's biological father "please you'll scare her" Look i need to find one the deadline for new entries is coming soon if i can't find one ill lose MY KIDS NEED THAT MONEY AND IF I HAD TO RIP THAT STUPID MUTT GIRL FROM AGENT VIPER I WILL" you can't do they you know they already were bound spiritually and they did what they had to do physically" YEAH AND MY ONLY GOAL IS TO GET RICH ITS THE ONLY WAY AND YOU AINT GONNA HELP ME THEN STAY OUTTA MY WAY" pushing her aside and clambering through the house muttering about spirits and animal girls. Rika's mother sat down "It's okay dear he's gone"Rika poked her head out from the blanket "You were quiet how did you stay quiet for that long?" Rika smiled lifting the blanket to show her sleeping fox friend "Oh-you summoned her "Rika nodded happily petting Akane gently "I knew you two were perfect for one another"

Akane sat up let out a happy fox sound and returned to her pendant "That's wonderful but we can't have you summoning her here, especially with him "She gently picked up Rika "Let's get you to bed"She carefully passed through the hall trying not to get the boys attention they always had a bad habit if messing with her while she slept. Heading up the long flat stairs and turning the corner into Rika's nursery full of colorful paintings. Setting Rika into her  mahogany crib  it doesn't take long for her to sleep "I hate doing this but to keep it from happening again"Her mother tapped her left earing A flash of magenta filled the nursery A tall thin woman with pink hair webbed hands and a kind fanged smile "hello madam" Rika's mother smiled "hello Rioka I need your help sealing her memory again " the girl nodded "alright then do I seal it in the same chest as before" her mother nodded "i hope she finds this box or at least unlocks them somehow as long as she's safe" 

2