a home cooked meal
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuna laughed as her wife stayed still, her elbow propped up on her back, pouting. She knew Rika looked up to Saeki, she knew that was very important to her wife. Yuna grunted and dropped Saeki on the couch. She wanted to kiss her, but Yuna said she'd start cooking. Saeki begged her to kiss her, and Yuna bent down and kissed her, smudging her lipstick. She had to start cooking again since it was obvious she only ate frozen dinners. Yuna said from the kitchen, "Look, it's nearly midnight, so we need to catch up with her as soon as possible so she can open the box as soon as possible like you said." Yuna added, "I know her mother wanted to wait, but if she can't open it right away, she won't have the chance to reconnect with the person she cares about the most." Saeki lounged on the couch, watching her beloved spirit cook, and said, "I need to catch her up or things won't turn out well since I came so late." She bit her freshly manicured nails. "All I need to do is find the key to her memory, what was the last thing she sealed, and I'll know where to begin." Yuna peeked out of the kitchen, her red hair swinging at her side, "Why don't you read the last thing in the journal?" She returned to the kitchen, humming a tune in a soft yet seductive voice.

She knew her goddaughter and slipped her hand through the cushions to pull out a faded leather book that she had always liked to hide behind the cushions. "heh things never change" she laughed as she leafed through her sister’s diary, skimming through the simple explanations of unimportant things and the pages highlighting the memories she had sealed away. “Now we’re getting somewhere!” she read quickly.  flipping through the pages quickly "Summoning her, random acts of blue fire, outfit change hm AH here..."She quickly read the page and closed the book, placing her hand on her temple. “Sister, what did you do?” she asked, standing up and going to find Rika and heading up the stairs and turning the corner to find Rika. I turned the corner of the hall and found Rika resting her head on her shoulders, sobbing softly as she wiped away her tears. She said that she was sorry that she had not been strong enough to support her, but that if they could fix that today, they could help each other and then she could go back to her normal life. She added that if they moved forward, they could gain two together. Akane paused for a moment, asking, "What did you say? Move forward? Gain two?" She repeated, perplexed. Saeki stepped into the room, caught them off guard, and said, "It's something your mom used to say. I think it's time to tell you why you're stuck like this." Rika straightened up, gathering her fears and throwing them aside to gain the answers she had been searching for

"It's something your mother used to say I think it's time to explain why you are stuck like this ."Your mother and I encountered the spirits while on a quest to locate one for the Whydell Corporation, which is headed by a man who utilizes spirit energy to manufacture weapons, thus eliminating the need for human sacrifice. It is against the regulations for employees or seekers to possess a spirit, however, your mother and I were captivated by Yuna's strength and Rioka's sweetness. Your mother also found a new friend in her, and they quickly fell in love with one another's company. Yuna was Rioka's elder sister, so it was only natural for them to become acquainted."Rioka nodded "Doesn't Mark work for that place"Her godmother nodded "They only hire those willing to sell their family or possessions for financial gain." Akane touched her chin, "Why were you allowed to work for them and her mother?" Rika nodded, perplexed. "You see, they require people with souls, determination, and the ability to find them." Yuna nodded slowly " The Whydell company is trying to enslave us for their twisted purposes and crate a new god"

Rika was suddenly filled with pride for her family. "So, what else, Godmother?" Akane smiled as she saw the child-like joy in Rika’s eyes. She felt butterflies in her stomach. "Well, you see, there was one exception, Agent Viper. Her real name is a secret, and she is the only one in the corporation with it. However, your mother didn’t want you to open that box because it held memories that Yuna’s sister had kept hidden due to her request. This, according to Saeki, is why Rika does not remember her. Akane was left feeling both disappointed and hurt, as the person she cared for had been taken away from her, and if she had not been aware of this, she would not have been able to survive. The room filled with tension as the box lay on the dresser. Rika had more thoughts racing through her mind, mainly about her mother, what she didn’t know about her, did she truly know about her? Akane sensed Rika’s anxiety and said, “Let’s open the box later, Rika, and you’ll remember the good times” Rika smiled sweetly toward Akane. Seaki bit her lip, hoping she knew exactly where the key was. “Dinner’s ready!” Yuna called out, her red hair curling in a high ponytail behind her as her white apron fit snugly against her toned, muscular body.

Quickly returning the box  into her coat pocket Seaki smiled "Let's hurry and get you two fed after all tonight is the night of the full moon so take things slow and Akane take good care of Rika tonight " Seaki smiled serenely at Akane and said, "If i see any Hickeys or bite marks, I will show you how to kill a spirit." Akane nervously stammered, "R-right," her ears bent slightly in fear. Yuna chuckled nervously glaring at her wife in disapproval "Well here it was put together on short notice but a lovely meal of Chicken Katsu with homemade Katsu sauce"Rika pouted "Really- it's not like we're havi....."Rika's expression shifted to shock "We aren't are we-?"Saeki sat and firmly grasped Rika's hand that's how this stuff works punky".Those words hit Rika like a ton of bricks "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS right-?" Looking at Akane her eyes pleading for the truth "Sorry Rika it's how it works if we don't tonight we both might die" Yuna's fist slammed the table startling everyone around "We are eating dinner enough talk "The silence was tense as their silverware clinked against their plates.

Saki placed her hand on her wife's forearm "Is this about what my sister did for yours?" Yuna bent the knife in her grasp abruptly pulling her arm away from Saeki "What your sister did was wrong what she chose to do leaving Rika to this and letting my sister end up like HER "With a deep snarl she shoved the table aside Akane quickly lifted her plate happily finishing her meal. Rika started at the table "I wasn't that hungry anyway"Rika took her plate and went into the kitchen The gentle trickle of water ran against Rika's hands "What did mom do to her sister what am i missing? Why do i feel so frozen when I look at Akane? I used to know her but I don't feel anything when I look at her"Rika felt dizzy gripping the counter "What's going on?" Her godmother entered "its almost nighttime honey you need to find the key to the box alright for your life's sake" Placing the small box in her hand "hurry my little punky"

 

 

0