A little was enough
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The full moon had passed without a hitch, but something still felt off. The house was silent as everyone had exhausted themselves from their endeavors. 14 blocks away from Rika's Apartment, her stepfather Mark exited the house with a scowl.

"God damn Agent Viper sending her lousy mutt into my house," he grumbled, fumbling with his key."Well, Mark seems like you've woken up on the wrong side of the bed," a baritone voice hissed. He whirled around to face the woman he despised more than anything. "Viper. What are you doing out of your cave hmm?" The woman chuckled, her fangs poking out of the corners of her lips. "Now now. I'm only here to have a chat. I think we found your wife's old friend."Mark froze. "Friend? She didn't have any friends. I didn't let her have a social life. She was supposed to cut contact with..." He trailed off, his face reddening. "You can't mean her spirit. I made sure she destroyed the amulet," he muttered. Viper stared at her manicured nails with feigned interest. "Well, if you don't want to know, I'll go," she said, leaving. Mark hated submitting to this lesser gender."FINE," he snapped, his anger palpable.

The woman smiled slyly, her pupils narrowing to resemble a snake's. "I've just sent my good girl to fetch her." Mark's face twisted in disgust. "That's disgusting," he muttered. Viper let out a sharp laugh. "Now who are you to judge, Lackey?" The air around them seemed to thicken with tension. "You know your owner should have just broken you," the woman chuckled coolly, running her hand through her hair. "Well, he didn't, did he?" Mark clenched his fist till his knuckles turned pink "You wouldn't dare think she'd throw away her life to free that gilled freak" Viper smiled fully showing her fanged canines "Well you're wrong " A faint rustling was heard in the tree's "Ah right on time"Viper's eyes lit up with a faint glow the second the dog-eared woman appeared at her hands and she couldn't help but giggle. "I'm back master, did you miss me? Please tell me you missed me!" She begged, her eyes imploring for affection. Viper chuckled, staring at Mark as she petted the girl. "Of course, I missed you, my good girl," she said warmly, "did you get what I asked for?" The girl nodded, dropping a bag on the floor. "She isn't as strong as I remembered," Viper observed, her voice hissing slightly.

"Well of course not, dear, she isn't a spirit anymore, now is she?" Mark gasped she couldn't be serious furiously ripping the bag open to see. there she was as plain as day the pink hair woman's gills were gone but her face had the same freckles in place of stars "You- you can't be her can you" The woman's reaction was full of hatred "You" "IT FUCKING IS I swear I saw her destroy that damn pendant," Mark yelled, his face turning red with rage. "Did you now?" viper whispered in Mark's ear. "You stay away from me, you damn wretch," Mark angrily turned to face her . "she stepped back chuckling , her spirit snarling menacingly. "You know you're outta line if I told the higher ups what you've been doing," Mark murmured through gritted teeth. "Stay back, mutt," he said, breathing deeply to control his fury. "Or what?" Viper smirked, her thin lips spreading into a wide, terrifying smile, her fangs once again visible. "You don't scare me, b-" Keiko's clawed hand grasped Mark's throat before he could finish his phrase, saying, "utter another syllable  to master in that manner and I'LL KILL YOU "With  bared fangs, she growled.

With his eyes wide with terror, Mark croaked, "y-you w-wont" he stammered. "Oh wouldnt I?" leaned forward viper. Her demeanor changed as she ran her hand through her hair, Her eyes lit up again, this time illuminating slightly. "Ahem," all three of them turned to face the bound woman. "Forgot about me huh," she muttered softly, staring at Mark with anger. "All right," Viper sighed, "now could you do us a kindness, mark, and die." She flicked her wrist, ignoring Mark's cries, "die die die." Keiko excitedly repeated "Oh," Rioka exclaimed, "WAIT, DON'T KILL HIM." "What could he serve you when all he's done is make you suffer? Wouldn't it be better for him to die?" viper asked, turning and raising an eyebrow in inquiry."I promise to tell you everything if you just untie me."Rioka mumbled, glancing at her watch with disdain, "my pet let him go we'll deal with him later""Oh my," Keiko whimpered, her dog ears drooping a little, but instantly perking up when Viper scratched behind her ear."That little but will do my dear now grab Rioka and lets head back home then maybe ill treat you to a little back rub after all that my dear Keiko you've worked very very hard this week."Keiko's face flushed, "Of course master," she giggled, biting her bottom lip as she tossed Rioka over her shoulder, her large chest bouncing at the sudden movement. "God damn it," Mark yelled, smashing his fist into the thick concrete as he strained looking up at them, disgusted, and gasping for air.

 

/authors note/sorry for the very long hiatus i was working very hard to rewrite the major plot points of this story so ill try to pace it better with the new updates and minor changes to the story line. I hope you enjoy the new fixes. :D  

 

0