Savior?
733 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Weighing the pros and cons, running away seemed to be the best option but the question marks for failure are ominous. Choice C is out automatically, there is no way in hell that I'm going to rely on a waifu to do this. If I did I would never be able to have a harem.

After contemplating for a second longer I decide to choose choice A. As I choose it time starts to flow back to normal and I run as fast as I can toward the robot. Asuna looks at me and has a reluctant and anxious look on her face as she tries to make it over to me. I scream back to her "Protect the girl, I will take care of this overfed piece of garbage".

As she nods to me, I turn my attention back to the robot making it's way over to the girl. As my mind is racing trying to figure out how to win an idea sparks in my head, the idea is so crazy that it just may work. I jump on a building to the side and use the electricity to stick to it.

As I reach the top I turn around and leap toward the robot. Halfway through the jump time seems to slow down as I realize I undershot the jump, in this life or death moment I hear a thrumming in my head as I hear the words "Break the chains of fate using brute speed"

A scene plays throughout my head. A man who spent his entire life running.He ran from place to place, person to person, and away from the reality he could not face.

But one day he found an enemy that could never be outrun... death. He ran so hard that he glimpsed the speed of the gods and almost broke through his mortal body. Alas... He failed.

Rumor has it that his ghost is still running to this day.

Chainbreaker Activated- Generating Skill Speed Of Light

After a split second I realize that I ripped through the robots head using the momentum of my sword and sheer speed.

My body felt like jello and it took all I had to stay awake as I slowly fell into the void. The last things I saw as I fell were Asuna running toward my falling body, and the system notifying me of the choice being completed.

15