First Steps
780 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right after the missions showed up for me, I realized what part of the story that I am.

I have to defeat robots to gain points to be accepted into UA, there is also a robot worth 0 points that isn't worth defeating unless you are saving someone. With my strength taking on that robot would be akin to courting death.

As my mind is working overtime the gates start opening and I turn to see Asuna looking at me waiting for instructions.

"The best plan of action, for now, is to split up and try to gather as many points as possible by defeating these robots, if you see a huge robot bigger than the buildings just run away it is not worth fighting."

Asuna nods in affirmation and runs toward the gate. I would have stayed together with her but I would honestly just hold her back right now because we have never worked together before, and she doesn't seem to 100% trust me.

Now onto the best part, acting cool. It may be due to some unpleasant memories from the past, but I don't want to be looked down on. It may seem obnoxious to some, but I say who cares?

Looking around at some of the people hesitating to go forward, I pull out my sword and start walking forward. Once I reach the gate I turn around and look at these people and say

"{GodSpeed}".

Their eyes widen as they see electricity surround my body as I start to glow a blue hue. Time seems to move slower for me as I disappear from the point that I was at and appear with my sword inside a robot that explodes from the overload of electricity.

Congrats to host for Looking Cool and Acting Tough Successfully

Awarding Rare Skill Sword Master(Upgradeable)

Sword Master-You are familiar with the sword and able to wield it with the proficiency of a squire(Rank 1/10)

Smirking to myself I start counting the number of robots that I destroy, deciding that I would go for the number 1 spot and act cool while doing it. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Asuna destroying the robots with relative ease, almost as fast as myself.

I sprint forward into the mass of robots, tearing into them with almost mechanical efficiency. All it takes is one hit to destroy the robots and I was taking full advantage of that. All around me people were rushing to destroy robots themselves, but their speed was not even close to approaching mine.

If I remember correctly Bakugo had around 77 points, After getting 150 points I stop and look around just in time to see the huge robot worth 0 points coming toward all of us. As I was about to turn around in the corner of my eye I see a girl with long black hair trip and fall.

From the looks of it, she sprained her ankle... Before I get a chance to turn back around time freezes and I hear CHOOSE

A Save The Girl- Reward = 1 Ability Summon, Title Savior Failure = Death
B Run Away- Reward= Title Coward, Loss Of Respect from Asuna Failure = ????
C Make Asuna save the girl- Reward= Title Waifu Reliant, Massive Loss Of Respect from Asuna Failure= Asuna's Death
Well... ****

13