Story Mission
894 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Opening my eyes I was greeted to a crowd all around me looking at a huge gate. Taking a second to gather myself I try to think of what part of the storyline I could be in. As I was thinking the system starts displaying messages.

Congrats to Host on entering your first world!

Your background: You are an orphan and your quirk is unknown. You aspire to enter UA and become a hero.

As you have entered this world, a multitude of features for the system has been unlocked.

-Status
-Mission
-Relationships
Good Luck!

(Host beware, not everything in the anime worlds will stay the same.)

Immediately after the system says this I take a look at my status.

Name- Haruhirou
Title-None
Age-15
Bloodline-Fate Breaker Rank 1/??
Abilities-GodSpeed, Gamblers hand, Chainbreaker
Items-Sword Of Kusanagi
Lvl-1 Exp(0/10)
HP-100/100

Strength-15
Agility-30
Wisdom-20
Intelligence-20
Dexterity-25
Charisma-15
Luck-?????????? 
(Average Adult Stat=10)
Gamblers Hand(Godly Rare Rank)- You are one of the few that have gambled with a higher entity and won! Every 2 levels you may take a 50/50 chance to upgrade a skill.

Chainbreaker (?? Rank)- In times of dire need, this skill may trigger.Effects unknown, cooldown Unknown

"Whoa, I guess I'm really OP Huh?" After thinking this for a split second I turn to look around and see that the majority of the levels were around 5.

"System can you summon Asuna for me?"

The world turns gray and white light starts to gather and converges into a female silhouette with long Chestnut colored hair wearing red and white armor, with a rapier on her side. As she opens her Chestnut colored eyes I see a steady gaze staring back at me.

"Are you my master?"

While thinking that the phrase she used was very familiar to me, I replied

"Yes, my name is Haruhirou but you can just call me Haru."

"Then you can just call me Asuna"

Asuna~Relationship Change
Reluctant Acquaintance

Looking toward her I wonder how the summon actually works and if they still hold memories of their own world.

She walks up to me and we shake hands causing the world to start back up again. As my insides are screaming in excitement the system calls for my attention.

Making a mental note to revisit that thought later I turn my attention toward the last screen in front of me.
Story Mission Activated-
Pass the UA entrance Exam.
Side mission-
Have Asuna acknowledge you.

14