Another System?
948 4 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I tap on the ?? summon and see something entirely different from any other summon that I have done before. Instead of there being a ball, there was a chibi version of myself looking up at a black sky.
The screen prompts for me to tap on the sky, and as I do that I am treated to the sky lighting up from a pitch black to a stark white with a couple of black cracks showing up here and there. After a split second blood colored words show up that read "Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely."
My mind stops, and a scene plays out in my head. A boy that grows up to be a man and dies happy, a boy that dies at a young age, A boy that lives a life better left unlived, these are all the same boy. All of these paths diverged because of choices made down the road, choices make who you are and what you do.

After this flashes through my head I find myself looking back at my screen and everything is gone except for the words

Congrats on gaining ?? Rank Special Absolute Choice SubSystem

Absolute Choice SubSystem- This is an auxiliary system that helps the user make important choices that effect everything in an anime world and the direction that which you are going to go in life. While picking a choice time is stopped, and a choice must be picked, otherwise the user will die.

I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing, but what I do know is that it will play a major role in my future. After taking a deep breath, I took a look at the worlds tab and anxiously tap the button, hoping to have a good world to go to.

"Please don't be corpse party!" While shouting this in my mind the ball shows up and it shows up as gray and moves all the way to gold before stopping.

Congrats on gaining Super Rare World-My Hero Academia

My Hero Academia- A world filled with heroes and villains that use abilities called quirks to fight each other. Difficulty-Normal
"Yes! As long as it isn't a horror world then its fine." After taking a moment to compose myself, I took a look around at the white area that has been my domain for the entirety of my rebirth. While feeling excitement for the new adventure I was about to go on, I tap on My Hero Academia and all was silent in that white space again.

16