Aftermath
646 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A man who wanted to be faster than anyone else. He who pursued speed over power, you can't lose if you aren't hit, you can always run away and fight again. His philosophy is what kept him alive and helped him grew stronger.

Then one day he glimpsed at the speed that lied beyond, but he realized his body wasn't strong enough to hold this speed. Did he shed the limits of a mortal body, or did he die trying?

The answer is unknown, but the skill he used to gain that speed was recorded in history. That skill was called speed of light.

Stirring from my trance I open my eyes to see Asuna staring down at me with anxious eyes. Feeling my heart warm at the notion of someone being worried for me I turn away slightly embarrassed.

"Is the girl okay?"

I ask remembering my choice. She rolls her eyes

"You almost died pulling a reckless stunt, and the first thing you ask is if someone else was safe? Next time tell me if you need help, that's what I'm here for. I'm not dead weight."

I flinch and look away guiltily know that the reason I didn't ask her for help was because of my own pride. "I'm sorry, but I didn't want to put you in harms way and it would make me feel terrible if I got you hurt."

She blushed in response and turns to start walking away. Before getting far away she turns around with a sly smile

"Oh yeah, the girl earlier wanted to say thanks for the help. She was talking about how cool you looked trying to defeat that robot."

It was my turn to blush slightly this time and I decided to not respond to her, and opted to check out my rewards instead.
Congrats on completing choice A. Awarding ability summon, Title savior.

Savior-You have the heart of a hero and have saved a damsel in distress. When saving someone you have a higher chance of triggering Chainbreaker.

Congrats to Host for completing side mission- Have Asuna acknowledge you. Reward = Black Swordsman Clothes.

This reward gave a jolt as I realized I haven't even had time to take a look at my attire. Looking into a shard of broken glass I see a white haired young male with one red eye and one pitch black eye staring back at me. I was wearing what seemed to be a t-shirt and shorts.

The fate bringer bloodline must have changed the color of one of my eyes. I didnt really know how to feel about that, my eyes were a source of... displeasure to put it lightly, but they were also a part of me.

After a moment of indecision I put on the black Swordsman clothes and am impressed by the lightness of it. Taking a look at the clothes the system shows a screen

Clothes-Black Swordsman Clothes
Clothes worn by a Swordsman that was associated with the color black. These clothes give off an air of coolness and increase agility. Agl+2

Woah, I didn't realize that items could also hold stats. After this realization I take a look at the sword that I'm using.

Weapon-Sword Of Kusanagi
A sword used by a traitor that specialized in electrical ninjutsu. This sword can conduct and improve electricity based attacks.
Electrical attacks +10% effectiveness

Now that those are out of the way I check my status.
Name- Haruhirou
Title-Savior
Age-15
Bloodline-Fate Breaker Rank 1/??
Abilities-GodSpeed,Gamblers hand,Chainbreaker, Speed Of Light(Sealed)
Items-Sword Of Kusanagi, Black Swordsman Clothes
Lvl-6 Exp(45/60)
Strength-15

Agility-30(+2)

Wisdom-20

Intelligence-20

Dexterity-25

Charisma-15

Luck-??????????
Free Points-50
After contemplating for a moment I decide to add 20 to agl, 10 to dex, and 20 to charisma.

I have already decided to go for speed over power l, and charisma is a must have for any guy looking for a harem.

After clearing up my stats I took a look at the skill that I gained that saved my life.
Speed Of Light(Sealed)-A skill that increases speed to the point that which the body can't handle it. Caution is advised when using this without the proper body strength. Because this skill was gained due to a change in fate, it will be sealed until level 10 is reached. Cooldown-1 Month

No wonder my body felt so weak after using this, I almost killed myself with it.

Thankfully it seems that when I level up my body gets healed. It seems as though the story quest isn't completed yet because the scores haven't been compiled yet.

Deciding that I should get a move on, I stand up and walk toward where Asuna went and see her standing against the wall waiting for me. "I see that you got some new goods" She points out while eyeing my attire.

"Well can't stay looking like I just walked out of my house can I?" She nods in agreement, and we start walking to the exit.

As we are walking toward the exit there are a mixture of looks being sent toward us, envy,jealousy,awe,fear.

 A hell of a lot different from the disgusted gazes that I'm used to.

I pay no heed toward these gazes but I take a look at the newly posted scores on the wall.

1st Place- Haruhirou Villain points 150 Rescue Points-50 Total Score- 200 points

Smirking to myself I see the system show me that the story mission is completed, and I stare with anticipation at the rewards that I am going to get.

15