More Summons
627 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Looking at the screen that showed up in front of me i can see that familiar congrats message
Congrats to Host for completing your First Story Mission!
Rewards- House in MHA world, 1 Bloodline summon, 1 Item summon.

After taking a look around to make sure that noone was following Asuna and I, I start to make my way toward the house that I unlocked. If possible I don't want to use any of my summons in a public area.

After walking for around 5 minutes I see myself face to face with a massive white house that was more of a mansion than a house. After checking and making sure that this was indeed my house I smiled in satisfaction and told Asuna that she can rest for a bit in any of the rooms that she finds.

As I look around I see a room that was painted all white, with a pitch black bed, and a computer on a desk on the side of the room.

Deciding that this room was perfect I walk over to the bed and take a seat. Taking a deep breath I turn to look at the summons that I had available.

Characters- 0 Summons available
Items- 1 Summon Available
Worlds- 0 Summons Available
Bloodlines- 1 Summon Available
Abilities- 1 Summon Available
?????????- 0 Summons Available

After contemplating for a moment I decide to start out with an item summon. The ball starts off as gray and goes to silver before stopping.

Congrats on gaining Rare item Scouter (Able To Be Hidden)
Scouter- A mechanism used to scout the strength of ally and enemy alike. This scouter is an improved version because it is able to be hidden but still used.

Definitely not the worst thing that I could have gotten, but I couldn't help but be slightly disappointed in not getting something like Akames sword murasame .

The next summon that I turned my eyes toward was the abilities summon. As the ball i am slightly disappointed that it starts off as gray, but my eyes start to glow in excitement as the ball goes to gold before stopping.

Congrats on gaining Super Rare Ability - Lightning Dragons Fall
Lightning Dragons Fall- A ability that uses lightning to take the form of a slender dragon that launches itself toward an enemy with a high chance to temporarily paralyze. This ability is labeled as dangerous due to it being able to harm the user as well.Due to special circumstances the host is able to use electricity as fuel for this attack, but it will be weaker and with a lower chance of paralysis. Cooldown-24 Hours

While shivering at the thought of the pure power of this attack if it was used with lightning, I realize that I truly lucked out when I gained Godspeed. The ability itself has no drawbacks to think of, and also no cooldown.

Last but certainly not least, there is the bloodline summon. I have the highest hopes for this one, and I pray to whatever higher entity is out there to give me luck. As the ball shows up I almost jump for joy as it starts off as gold and shoots past rainbow all the way to a reddish white color before stopping.

Congrats on gaining Legendary Rare Bloodline- The Soma Bloodline
The Soma Bloodline- Gain the ability to cook astounding food with a slight chance of causing a special episode for any person of the opposite sex that eats the food. Food has a High chance of giving stats, a low chance of generating low ranking abilities, and an abysmal chance of giving a random summon.

My excitement dies down quicker than it arrives as I turn to the ceiling and almost scream at the unfairness of it all.

14