Chapter 11: Orochimaru
104 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Naruto and Sasuke are becoming closer Shin and his team where undergoing Anbu training to learn the rules and regulations of the Anbu. What to do in certain situations, the hierarchy and generally how the Anbu functions all together.

Shin POV

It took a couple of months for us to finish our training. We had already gotten our tattoos and it wasn't that bad. Well, it wasn't so much a tattoo as it was a stamp. Kakashi just got a piece of metal in the shape of the Anbu logo put chakra through it and just stuck it on our right arm near the shoulder. I still remember how Fujin screamed like a little bitch haha.

Fujin POV

I wish I could see Shin's face again when he got the "tattoo." It was hilarious.

Shin POV

Once we completed our training we received our anbu names. I became Ken, Fujin became Nun, and Aiko became Sen. The names came from our primary weapons Kenjutsu, Nunchaku and Sensu. We got cat masks with different patterns and colours on them.

One day when we were guarding the Hokage he called us to give us a mission.

"Ken," He said.

I appeared in front of him kneeling and said, "Yes, Hokage-sama."

"I have a mission for you, take your team and look into the missing people cases around the village. I have reason to believe they are related to someone and I want proof and where he is taking them."

"Yes, Hokage-sama!" I immediately disappeared and started running from roof to roof through the village with my team joining me shortly after.

"Okay, spread out and look for this man or any strange activities occurring in the village!"

We all split up and went to complete the mission.

Aiko POV

It was almost midnight when I saw a ninja walking down the street with someone who fit the description. Before I knew it the suspect knocked out the other ninja and ran with him somewhere. I contacted my team through the radio and tailed the ninja from a distance. He entered an inconspicuous house at the edge of the village. I waited for my team and once they appeared I filled them in.

Shin POV

"Okay, Sen, good job tailing the kidnapper. Nun check the house."

He activated his byakugan and said, "It looks like a normal house I don't see anything else."

"They must have seals that block the sight of doujutsu, I already tried to sense if there is anything hidden and I didn't notice anything either. Sen, go and inform the Hokage and ask him for reinforcements."

"Yes," She said and disappeared.

We waited for a few minutes and ten Anbu appeared with the Hokage in the lead wearing his battle clothes, he asked, "You sure this is the place?"

"Yes sir, Sen followed a ninja that fit the description here, after they kidnapped someone," I said.

"Very well, let's have a look." We all followed him inside the house and after a few minutes of looking around the house found a secret entrance covered in seals.

He dispelled the seals and we all ran inside following his lead. There was a maze-like area with rooms on either side and people held prisoner inside. We had to dispel a bunch of booby traps and a couple of them we didn't notice went off lightly injuring a couple of us. All of us split up and searched the whole place. I found a door that gave me an ominous feeling much different from any other place in the whole hideout. Inside was a laboratory with people with various injuries chained up on the walls and the floor. On the other side of the room was a man with long hair operating on a child. He turned around to reveal Orochimaru, the Hokage's disciple.

It was a big shock to the Hokage. From the looks of it, it was a big shock to everybody except me.

Am I the only one who isn't surprised? He looks creepy as hell. How has nobody suspected him of committing any crimes? I thought.

"Hehehehe, so I've finally been found out eh? Aw, such a pity." He said.

"Orochimaru! Explain yourself! What is the meaning of this?"

"And after I set all those booby traps to give me plenty of warning. He, I wasn't expecting you. I should have known, you can get past anything."

"A steady flow of people have gone missing from the village. Genin, Chunin, even Anbu Black Ops. Many of them were last seen with you," I said.

"And you've been acting kind of strange lately." Some guy said.

"You! A superior shinobi! How could you have done such a thing?" Who the fuck let this guy in the Anbu? Did he seriously just ask that?

"Hehehehe, now I'll have to kill you as well," Orochimaru said playfully, and I'm honestly not surprised. I kinda want to kill this idiot too. Does he not see the bodies lying around here? And he's acting all surprised, smh.

"So you admit it, then it is all you're doing Orochimaru. But why? What exactly are you up to in here?" Said the Hokage.

Can't we just take him in and then question him? I thought.

"Oh well, since you caught me red-handed there is no point in pretending is there? It's research, I'm developing jutsu." He said.

"And for that, you sacrificed your fellow shinobi?" Said Aiko. Finally a good question, but I'm pretty sure we can all tell he's crazy. So there's no point in discussing morality with him, I thought.

"It's forbidden jutsu you're after, isn't it? Just what is it you want?" Asked the Hokage.

"Everything." Said Orochimaru.

"Everything, what exactly?" The Hokage asked again.

"I want to know every jutsu in the world, and even those jutsu yet to be discovered. I'm like the first person to consciously mix the colours blue and yellow to make green. Except the colour blue is chakra, yellow is hand signs and green is a new jutsu. Just like there are countless shades of colour there must also be a countless number of jutsu. To find them, to find the truth long hidden from mortal eyes. It takes years, endless experimentation. Ultimately the truth reveals itself only to those who prove themselves worthy. One who is willing to sacrifice years of his life. But alas, I have found that there are not enough years even in the longest life. This mortal existence is too fleeting. Yes, even if I was named Hokage, one day I would die and that would be the end of it." He finally finished his long ass speech.

"Orochimaru, what kind of forbidden jutsu have you been seeking here?" OH MY GOD, can we just take him in?

[My arm hurts.]

"Oh, I think you've already guessed." He said. "Eternal youth and immortality!"

Finally, he's done. He started running at the Hokage to attack. The Hokage was going to attack but he hesitated for some reason. So I pulled my sword out and swung at him, he dodged and I continued attacking. "Surround him! Formation C!" I yelled to my team and we all started attacking with our weapons.

He slipped past their attacking and started doing hand signs. "Water style! Water bullet jutsu!" He yelled and spewed water bullets at me. I swung my sword and blades of wind flew out of my sword and sliced the water bullets. Some of the water bullets hit the walls of the entrance behind me and the wall collapsed. Debris and smoke filled the air. I used my wind to blow the smoke away but he was already gone. I ran after him with my team not far behind.

He blew a hole through the ceiling of the hideout and ran out. I followed close behind and he made it out of the village. I swung my sword as blades of wind flew at him, but he continued to dodge and threw Jutsus back at me. My teammates also attacked but nothing hit him.

We kept going like this until a kid with white hair intercepted us. He held us back a little bit but he went down pretty quickly. I continued my chase but he crossed the border before I could catch up to him again.

"Damn it!" I yelled as I punched a tree and it cracked.

"Ken, we can't chase him outside of the land of fire without permission," Nun said.

"Sigh, I know," I said. "Let's go back and make our report. Did you capture the person who tried to stop us?"

"Yes." He said.

"Good, let's go back and interrogate him."

We made our way back to the village and made a report. We continued guarding the Hokage like normal. Word got out that Orochimaru defected and the guy who we captured escaped after he was given to the Torture and Interrogation department.

A few weeks later we got info that a new village called Otogakure was founded. It was in the direction that Orochimaru escaped too. I'm sure there is no connection there, I thought sarcastically. I'm sure others would have figured it out as well so there is no reason for me to report it.

6