Chapter 2
176 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Susan sent him the address and Harry immediately apparated away to an old settlement that was Sheffield's wizarding village. Hidden under centuries-old powerful wards, it was one of the minor wizarding settlements in Britain.

Harry had to give it to the Malfoys. He would have never thought they would take their business to a place like this. Alas, desperate times called for desperate measures. The need for money must be dire for them to choose this place since it was less frequented by the wizarding folk, and as such, very unlikely to fetch them a fair price for whatever artifacts they were trying to pawn off.

Their intel suggested that the Malfoys had arranged for the sale to take place at 4 o'clock, and here he was. It was quarter to 4 in the afternoon – enough time for him to get ready to welcome his guests. Donning his Invisibility Cloak, Harry walked into the small village and it took him barely five minutes to reach his destination.

It was a nondescript shop, and like the village, it was dingy and reeked of mold. The rainy season meant the ground was muddy, and Harry wondered which member of the House of Malfoy would agree to sully himself with all this filth. He hoped it was Draco, although he would not mind Lucius either.

He entered the shop and watched as the shopkeeper, a man who looked to be in his sixties, looked up in surprise. The surprise turned to confusion when he saw no one enter.

Harry walked over and got behind the counter, and spoke, "DMLE. Walk with me to the back room."

The old man froze before he gave a discreet nod and turned around as naturally as he could. Harry watched as the man walked through the door and followed him in. The man was still looking around to see who it was when Harry levitated a small vial of clear liquid in front of him.

"Drink it," he commanded, and the old man complied. Harry watched as he uncorked the vial and drank the potion, and once he saw the telltale sign of the potion taking effect, he smirked.

"Are you Nicholas Ackerley who tipped off the DMLE about the Malfoy meeting?"

"I am," the man replied.

"Have you told anyone that the DMLE knows about this meeting?"

"No," came the reply. Harry nodded.

"Are there any traps set for the aurors or anyone else?"

"Only by the DMLE for the Malfoys."

"Do you have any intention of betraying the DMLE or have you already done so?"

"No and no."

Harry nodded and quickly levitated the antidote, telling the man to take it. The man's eyes cleared shortly and Harry emerged from under his cloak.

"Go out and act as if everything's normal. I'll be nearby," Harry instructed, and the man nodded before he walked out. Harry got back under his cloak and leaned against the wall beside the counter. Only a couple of minutes remained until 4.

Right on the clock, he saw the front door open with a creak, and he frowned when he saw who it was. A woman entered, but one he didn't recognize. He watched her as she came closer and looked her up and down.

She was wearing a nondescript witches' robe and the fabric was torn in places. The bottom of her robes were stained with mud and he saw the muddy footprints she left in her wake. She wore a witches' hat over her dark hair and her brown eyes darted around, looking for anything out of the ordinary.

"Peacock," she said as she came over to the counter, and that was when Harry recognized her. The old man looked at her.

"Swan," The old man nodded and waited expectantly.

Harry watched as she started to place a few objects on the counter, and the old man grabbed a pair of gloves and began examining. He ran his wand over the artifacts, humming occasionally before placing them back on the counter. Meanwhile, Harry and the woman watched as the old man went about his job. There were six artifacts in total, and the man examined them all.

"Two hundred and eighty-seven is the best I can do," the old man replied finally.

The woman's eyes widened.

"Only?"

The man nodded, earning a frown from her. She stared at the artifacts for a moment before she sighed helplessly and nodded.

Harry decided he had seen enough and he quickly pulled the cloak off himself. The woman immediately spotted him, and her eyes widened. She made to snatch the artifacts back but Harry quickly flicked his wand, freezing her in place.

"I'll be taking over now," Harry said, flicking his wand and banishing all the artifacts back inside the moleskin pouch the woman had pulled them from. He pulled the pouch off her waist. The woman stared, frozen in place, as he put it in the pocket of his robes.

Turning toward the old man, Harry smiled. "Thank you for your help."

The old man nodded and watched as Harry took the woman's arm and apparated away with a soft pop.

"Aurors. Always bad for business, but can't do anything 'bout them," he sighed and sat back on his chair.

-Break-

Harry appeared with the woman in a darkened corridor which lit up immediately. Turning toward her, he summoned her wand and pocketed it. The woman watched it all helplessly and sighed when Harry unfroze her.

"I had a feeling something like this was going to happen," she muttered before looking around. "Never expected I'd be back here though."

"I thought you'd prefer it to be someplace you knew," he replied easily and began walking. "Come on in."

The woman sighed and walked behind him, and she saw him sitting on the couch. He gestured for her to take a seat.

"I must admit," he began. "When we received that tip off, I expected either Draco or Lucius to come. I never expected you, Narcissa."

Narcissa looked up at him with a frown.

"They couldn't go," she replied.

"Why's that?"

She sighed and looked at him. "Can you take down my glamor?"

Seeing no harm in doing it, Harry obliged and flicked his wand. His breath caught in his throat when he looked at her.

"Merlin, how did this happen?" He whispered, leaning closer and looking at her. Lacerations were open all over her face, reaching down her neck and beneath her robes.

"The Dark Lord cursed everyone who betrayed him upon death. Since the Malfoys were the only ones who ran away, we were the only ones affected," she whispered. "Draco and Lucius died three months ago because they were marked. These marks appeared on all our bodies, but the reaction was much faster on them. They died within 24 hours. Since I was not marked, they are working slower. Still, I feel weaker day by day, and I don't think I have much time to live either."

Harry frowned as he stared at her. In all honesty, the deaths of the two Malfoys didn't affect him in any manner, although he would have preferred for them to suffer for their sins. Now that they were dead, it was worthless to think about it. Narcissa though had not done anything. The only crime she had committed was letting things happen, and in all honesty, he could not blame her for anything. She was not someone he wanted to see suffer. Even though he had paid off his debt, he still held her in a positive light. He knew she had done it only because of her son, but it still counted.

He had the memories of Voldemort, and he knew what curse it was. Luckily for Narcissa, he knew the counter as well.

"Hold still," he said and brandished his wand, placing it on her forehead where the ugly laceration began. It was a shade of dark red, and it made her look like a proper hag. Harry knew Narcissa was a beautiful woman, and this imperfection did not suit her in the slightest. "This is the reason why you were going to sell those artifacts?"

Narcissa nodded, staring at his face. "I've been looking around for buyers for the manor, but no one wants to buy a place where that monster lived. I need the money to consult healers who might know how to cure me."

"They can't," Harry replied before he ran the tip of his wand over the marks, murmuring under his breath. Narcissa's eyes widened when she felt the throbbing pain go away as Harry traced his wand all over her face. Finally, he was done, and she felt as if she had aged back a decade.

"What did you do?"

Harry chuckled. "Lucky for you, I am one of the very few who knows how to counter this curse, and I did it for you. It is an obscure curse and imitates the effects of skin cancer, speeding up the process significantly."

Narcissa reached up and felt her face, and it felt much softer than before. She looked at him in surprise.

"Well, it creates new skin and discards the old cancerous one, so it makes sense for you to look a few years younger," he replied with a shrug. "I doubt you'd mind though."

"Thank you," she said gratefully. Harry stared at her beautiful face and he had to admit that she was stunning. His eyes trailed down her neck and he saw the lacerations continue their way under her clothes. Her eyes followed his, and she blushed when the implications dawned on her.

"I understand," she said and stood up. "Should we take this upstairs?"

Harry nodded and watched as she turned around and walked away. His eyes inadvertently dropped to her rear as it swayed hypnotically. Her rump was large and even under that dress, it looked very curvy. He walked behind her as they climbed up the stairs and they reached the floor shortly.

"This one?" Narcissa asked, earning a nod from Harry. She pushed the door open and entered. Harry followed behind her and shut the door.

Without any prompting on his part, she unbuttoned her robe and pulled it off her, revealing a modest dress that covered every part of her delectable body. Harry's eyes took in her large tits that were straining against the fabric and he saw her reach behind to unzip it.

Barely a minute later, Harry was gazing at the near-naked form of Narcissa Malfoy as she stood in front of him in her black bra and knickers. Her entire ivory skin had turned pink, and angry red lacerations stained her previously porcelain skin.

Harry walked closer, wand held aloft, and Narcissa stood still. She could feel his eyes on every inch of her body, and it sent an odd sense of excitement through her. No man apart from Lucius had seen her like this, and now he was about to see even more.

"I'm going to take your bra and knickers off now," he stated as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Narcissa's breath hitched slightly when she felt his fingers graze her naked skin, and she could feel his body heat on her back. His hands gently unsnapped her bra, and her breath came out in short gasps when he peeled it off her body. Her tits bounced free, and she saw him throw her bra on the floor.

She could feel him squatting behind her, and her toes curled at the thought of him seeing her naked hips and possibly her bare lower lips as well. She closed her eyes and clenched her fist, gasping, when his fingers grabbed the waistband of her knickers and gently pulled them off her skin.

"Go on," she whispered, and Harry obliged. He slowly dragged her knickers down her wide ass, and Narcissa released a soft breath when he freed her pussy. The cold air made her shiver when it hit her lower lips.

Once he had her knickers down by her feet, she daintily stepped to the side and accidentally bumped his face with her rear. Harry chuckled as she gasped.

Blushing, Narcissa saw him come forward and looked up at him. His eyes were trained on her face and she could feel the intensity of his gaze.

"Such a shame, what he's done to such perfection," he whispered, placing the tip of his wand against her neck. "Nothing to worry about though. I'll take care of it all."

Narcissa's eyes remained trained on his face as he concentrated and started whispering under his breath. As the tip of his wand trailed its path over her skin, she could feel the pain lessening. Her breath hitched when he reached her cleavage, and she felt his wand slide inside it. Slowly, he trailed down, sliding his wand through her cleavage, over her belly, and down to the sacred place between her legs.

"I'll do your legs first," he whispered. Narcissa nodded and watched as he squatted on his knees. His eyes were level with her lower lips and she was sure he could see everything. Embarrassment and arousal mixed as she gazed downward.

She breathed softly when he ran his wand over her legs, gasping whenever he grazed her inner thighs. It was happening right in front of her eyes. A warm blue glow left his wand as it trailed over her skin, and it washed away the lacerations as if they were never there. In addition to curing her, it left her with smooth, young skin. Biting her lips softly, Narcissa stared at him as he grabbed her by the thighs and turned her around.

His face was level with her rump now, and she gasped when he put his wand against the curve of her ass. He repeated the process, slowly trailing his wand down her plump rear and Narcissa breathed softly when he gently dragged it over her inner thigh and down her legs.

"Can you feel anything wrong with your lower body?" He asked in a gruff voice. Narcissa could only shake her head. He had taken care of it all. "That's good then."

She felt him stand up and her eyes opened. He was standing in front of her, looking down with a heated gaze.

"I'll do your front now," he whispered. Wordlessly, Narcissa nodded and watched as he placed the tip of his wand on her waist. He trailed it over her right side, getting rid of the red marks with precision before doing the same with her left. She saw him squat a bit so that he was face level with her tits, and she watched as new skin appeared all over her belly. There were only two places left on her front, and she wanted him to get on with it already.

Harry looked up at her and saw the pleading look in her eyes. Smirking, he stood up and placed the tip of his wand over her left breast. Narcissa breathed deeply as he dragged it over the round orb of flesh, circling her nipple before caressing the underside of her breast with his wand. With a smirk, he moved over to the right breast and Narcissa's eyes widened in disbelief. He repeated it with the other breast, circling her nipple but never quite touching it.

In no time, this had become sexual healing for them, and Harry was enjoying himself a lot. Narcissa was a bombshell of a woman in her forties but she looked to be in her twenties now and he found her irresistible. There was no way he was letting her go now, and after Draco and Lucius' deaths, it wouldn't be hard to make her his. He would heal her, and he would save her from certain death. In return, she would be his for life.

Right now, however, he was enjoying teasing her immensely. He could smell her arousal, and he could feel how agitated she was getting from all his teasing. Her entire body apart from her back and her nipples had been taken care of, and Harry smirked before he walked behind her.

Narcissa almost cried out at the torture she was receiving at the hands of this magnificent man. He had aroused her beyond belief and he kept increasing the intensity. She had been left a wanting mess, longing to feel him take care of the small lacerations over her nipples. But he pulled away at the last minute and went behind her, tracing his wand over her back. The skin rejuvenated once he was done, and Narcissa sighed. Finally, he would take care of her aching nipples.

Her breath hitched when she felt him press closer against her back, and she belatedly realized that he was wearing not a stitch of clothing. Her naked back, young and nubile, was flush against his front, and she gasped when she felt something brushing against her rear.

"W-what are you doing?" She whispered, her voice reeking with arousal.

"Shh…" he whispered and brought his wand forward. Narcissa's breath hitched once again when he finally placed the tip of his wand on her nipple and traced it all over her hardened nub, and she felt the tip of his other wand prodding her lower lips. Try as she might, she could not do anything but stay standing still.

His wand took care of her other nipple in no time, and Narcissa almost cried. She was safe. She was not going to die. And to top it all off, she now had her young body back. She could feel the softness of her skin, and this time, it was all natural and not the result of some potion.

Before she could turn around and express her gratitude, she felt his hand gently stroke her sides and she shivered. Her breathing grew ragged as he dragged his hands up her sides until he gently cupped her tits and gave them a soft squeeze. His face came forward, and Narcissa's neck tilted involuntarily as he began peppering the side of her neck with soft featherlight kisses.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she whispered, gasping when he gently flicked her hard nipples. He showed no sign of stopping. His lips sucked the tender skin of her neck and she felt his manhood rubbing her pussy lips. She couldn't help but rub her ass back against it in response.

Finally, he pulled his face off her neck and took her earlobe in his mouth, nibbling gently.

"And why shouldn't we do this?" He whispered in her ear as his hands continued to squeeze her tits. His touch felt so good. It was better than she had ever felt. "I'm very much willing here, and I believe so are you."

His question registered with her and she was at a loss for words. She didn't know why they shouldn't do this. Her husband was gone, and so was her son. She had no one to live for. On the other hand, he had saved her life and given her a new one.

"You are a beautiful woman, Narcissa," he whispered. "I thought you were attractive before, and I find you attractive even now. Believe me when I say that right now, I want nothing more than to make you mine."

Narcissa gasped when his right hand trailed down her front and gently prodded her lower lips, feeling the wetness.

"Look at you," he smirked against her skin. "You're so wet you're gushing. You could've just told me and I would've happily helped you, Narcissa."

"P-Potter I—"

"It's My Lord to you, Narcissa," he whispered as he slowly inserted a finger inside her needy quim, feeling how it sucked him inside. "I want to make you mine. And you'll have everything you could possibly want. Wealth, power, respect, and the most valuable of all, my love and care. You'll have it all."

Harry knew her, and he knew which buttons to press.

"You could have it all," he whispered, inserting another finger inside her and slowly thrusting in and out. "All you have to do is remain completely loyal to me. Will you be my faithful, Narcissa?"

Narcissa threw her head back against his shoulder in pleasure as he fingered her with one hand and groped her breast with the other, stimulating her in a way no one had done before. She had had enough of living like a pariah, and she no longer wanted to be associated with the taint that Lucius was. She had learned to live as his wife, but she had never been happy or felt loved. But here, she had the opportunity to feel everything she had been denied in her life. The decision was an easy one.

She looked up and him through her eyelashes and found him looking down at her. He was a man her son's age, but wasn't she also in her twenties now? Physically she was, and emotionally, she was sure he was more than her match after everything he had gone through.

"I'll be your faithful, my lord," she purred, grinning up at him.

"Then you better prove it, Cissa," he replied and pulled his hands off her. Narcissa felt him gently push her down to her knees in front of him, and she understood immediately.

Her hands reached up eagerly, and she wrapped her fingers around his manhood, marveling at its length and thickness.

"My lord has the most magnificent manhood I've ever seen," she whispered, and Harry smirked as she leaned forward and gave the head a tentative lick.

"Go on, I know you want to," he said with a chuckle, and Narcissa smiled before she opened her mouth and slowly took him inside her. Slowly, she began bobbing her head back and forth, blowing him off. Her hand stroked his slick length as her tongue swirled around it whenever he was inside her mouth. Her lips puckered up and slid along the length of his shaft, and Harry threaded his fingers through her hair, gently caressing her scalp.

"Fuck, you do know what you're doing," he grunted, and Narcissa preened under the praise. Her eyes lit up in excitement, and Harry wondered whether Lucius had ever praised her for anything. If he had to guess, he had not.

Narcissa's hand reached behind him and held him by the ass, squeezing gently as she took him as much inside her mouth as she could. Her eyes were locked with his, and she felt more aroused as time went by.

His hand caressed her cheek lovingly before he stilled her. Narcissa watched with furrowed brows as he pulled his length out of her mouth before pulling her to her feet.

He wrapped his arms around her, bringing her to his chest and mashing her large tits against him. Narcissa moaned when his member prodded the entrance to her core and saw him smirk. He began walking, and she began walking back until her legs hit the bed. She went tumbling down, a squeal escaping her lips as her lover leaned over her and aggressively mashed his lips against hers. Their tongues battled inside her mouth as his hands caressed her all over her body, from her breasts to her sides and belly and down to her round pert arse. No curve was left untouched as they kissed, and in no time, he had her nipples inside his mouth, alternating from one to the other as he fondled and squeezed her supple tits. She shuddered at the sensation. Her sensitive nipples sent ripples of pleasure through her entire being.

Her legs wrapped around his waist as she pulled him close, feeling his manhood pressing against her wetness and she ground herself against him. Her pent-up frustration was quickly coming to the surface and she wanted nothing more than for him to claim her properly.

His lips trailed upward, furiously sucking her cleavage before burrowing into her neck. All the while, he continued to grope and squeeze her tits, prodding and pinching her sensitive nipples and coaxing wanton gasps out of her.

"My lord please…" she moaned pleadingly. "Please take me, my lord… make me yours forever!"

Harry pulled back so that he was hovering over her and smirked. "Don't worry, Cissa. I plan to do exactly that."

He planted his lips on hers again and Narcissa felt his fingers part her lower lips before he inserted one of them inside her. Her back arched as he inserted another finger inside her before he curled them and tugged, and a loud wail rang out.

His fingers kept thrusting in and out of her, sending her juices flying about as he got her ready for penetration. Finally deeming her wet enough, Harry grabbed his cock and covered it in her juices. He held it like a spear and felt it pulsate in his grasp. Narcissa looked down, her arousal intensifying at the sight of his large, thick penis as it slowly slid forward. She watched as it parted her lower lips until the head popped in, and she gasped.

"Merlin, you're not even in and I feel more stretched than ever before, my lord," she whispered. Harry looked at her with a smile and gave a thrust, sliding another inch inside her. Narcissa held her breath, her eyes trained on the spot between her legs as she watched him push once again, burying another inch inside her.

"You have one tight pussy," he grunted and pushed further, sliding half his length inside her. His arms wrapped around her, holding her by the shoulders. Narcissa curled her arms over his back, holding his head against her neck and feeling him start to suck her tender skin. Meanwhile, her legs wrapped around his waist and she pulled him close just as he gave one mighty thrust, burying himself to the hilt inside her.

"Oh fuckkk!" She cried out and had only a second to brace herself as Harry pulled back and gave another slam, pushing his entire length inside her once again. Her legs pulled him in deeper, and with each thrust, deeper he went, filling her more than she had ever been. His cock ventured into depths previously unknown, and his lips slammed against hers as he continued to piston in and out of her. As he explored more and more of her pussy, Narcissa, for the first time, felt like she belonged entirely to this man. And not just any man. Her Lord. One who had saved her. One who had given her a second chance at life. And one who had bestowed upon her the ultimate gift she could have ever asked for – his continued love and care.

Their lips rolled against each other and he repeatedly slammed inside her gushing core. She felt the sensations of his thick rigid cock, ridged and veiny, scraping against the inner walls of her pussy and brushing past every nerve ending possible, sending ripples of pleasure thrumming throughout her very being. The wet sound of their sexes colliding repeatedly, coupled with the slapping of their skin made the lewd sounds a sinful melody.

Faster he thrust and more eager was her response as she pushed herself against him in equal measure, taking as much of him as he gave her. His face was hovering over hers, eyes wild as he stared down, and she was sure her eyes were as wild, if not more. His hands were gripping her large tits as they rolled around over her chest, and he leaned closer until he was resting his forehead against hers.

"Mine," he growled, and no sound had felt more arousing. She felt owned, and she loved every bit of it.

"Yes, my lord," she breathed erotically, the thrill of their lovemaking slowly driving her over the edge. Her climax was approaching at a breakneck pace, and her toes curled as she readied herself for the inevitable explosion.

"I'm going to gift you something, Cissa," he grunted amidst thrusts, his breathing labored, indicating his impending climax as well.

"I'd be honored, my lord!" she cried out. "I am yours, and so is this new life you've given me. There is nothing more that would please me."

"I'm glad," he grunted and she heard him whisper something. She had no time to ponder on it as she cried out in abject pleasure. Her body seized up, and her inner walls clamped around him, making him grunt as the head of his cock expanded inside her. She gushed around him, her orgasm crashing through her in tidal waves, and cried out in ecstasy at the feeling of her lord's hot seed shooting deep inside her. He held her flush against himself, kissing her furiously as he shot load after thick load of his cum deep inside her womb, and the thought of his seed taking root inside her sent Narcissa gushing even more around him.

She came down from her orgasmic high, breathing heavily, and her eyes widened when she felt him still shooting his seed deep inside her. Her lord was a magnificent wizard without an equal. There was no way he was any less virile. Like the faithful that she was, she took everything he gave her with utmost gratitude.

Finally, he pulled out of her and rolled off her body, and Narcissa felt the remnants of his load slowly trickling out of her gushing quim. She reached down and probed her sodden lips, feeling the sticky semen on her fingers before she brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked them clean.

"Look down," he whispered as he stared at her, and Narcissa looked down. Her eyes widened at the sight of a golden lightning bolt right below her navel, stretching down to her lower lips. The mark glowed like starlight, and Narcissa had never felt so blessed before. It pulsed, and she realized it was magical. She turned over to look at him and found him smiling at her. The meaning dawned on her immediately.

"This mark signifies the bond we share now," he said. "Nothing like the vile dark mark of Voldemort. We have this bond now. I'm sure you can feel it too."

Wordlessly, Narcissa nodded. She could feel his power wafting over her, encasing her in a protective cocoon. She felt as if nothing could ever harm her as long as he was there.

"I can feel your magic as well," he whispered, stroking her sweaty back tenderly. "You are a proper daughter of the House of Black."

Narcissa sighed as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her flush against himself. His hot seed was still seeping out of her and she clenched her lower lips to keep as much of it inside her as she could. He turned her face toward his and planted a soft kiss on her lips, and Narcissa could feel the love it carried.

"I never knew I could ever feel like this," she whispered. The feeling of love and care was so overwhelming that she felt like she could fly forever. She kissed him again, and Harry smiled.

He knew he was never letting go of her, and how could he? She was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen. He also knew that she would never part from him either. They would be together now.

His hands gently stroked her skin until he caressed her waist and ran his hand over her belly. Slowly, he reached upward and grabbed her breast, giving it a soft squeeze and smiling when she mewled cutely.

"My lord I—"

"Shh…" he whispered against her lips, pecking them softly and pulling her flush against him. "We'll talk tomorrow. For now, rest."

Narcissa smiled and buried herself into his warm embrace and in no time, she was fast asleep.

Meanwhile, Harry looked down at her naked body against his and chuckled.

"I wish Malfoy could see us now, see how I fucked his mom."

TBC.

Check out the link on my profile for early access and more of my work.

4