Chapter 3
151 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Harry groaned and lifted his hips as Narcissa's soft pink lips tightened around the head of his cock, sucking while her tongue swirled around the sensitive skin. He had to admit that there was no better way to wake up.

His hands reached down and he gently caressed her silky smooth blonde hair, making the woman preen. Her eyes looked up at him adoringly through those long eyelashes. Despite having been married for over two decades, she was still somewhat a novice when it came to giving head, but he was nothing but patient. In some ways, it was oddly cathartic to discover that she and Lucius had not had much sex in their married life. He would ensure she became one of the best lays he'd ever had.

It was Sunday morning, and befitting the name, the sun was high up in the sky, glaring down at the urban landscape of Islington. It also meant today was an off day for him if he chose – a choice that was obvious considering the situation he was currently in, and as such, he could fully indulge in the ministrations of his new lover without thinking about work.

Reclined on the comfortable bed covered with lavish silk with his back propped up against the headboard, a collection of pillows and cushions behind him, Harry had made himself a perfect angle to take in the alluring sight of his former wannabe rival's mother pleasuring him.

'No longer his mother. She's a different woman now. My woman,' he thought with an odd sort of thrill.

She pulled away from his dick and smiled at him before dropping a smooth kiss on the tip. Giggling at the way his manhood lurched, she dove in once again, taking only the head inside her mouth and sucking gently.

Harry was oddly urged to grab her head and simply shove his cock as deep inside her mouth as he could, making her gag around his member until tears streamed down her lovely face. The sight of her face in his mind, painted white with his seed was inviting.

He resisted the urge though, content in letting her play out the role of a genuine lover – an equal in this new relationship, no matter what the reality was. His hand gently caressed her head before he threaded his fingers into her silky, smooth platinum-blonde hair, gently pushing her further downward. His length slowly forced its way inside her mouth, burying halfway. Narcissa coughed softly, spittle flying out of her mouth as she quickly resumed swirling her tongue around him.

Her sultry gray eyes looked up at him, arousal shining in those orbs as she dove further down, burying his entire length inside her mouth in one firm push. On her hands and knees with her lovely rump raised high in the air, Harry was catered to the heavenly view of this alluring goddess worshipping his cock. She engaged his balls smoothly, cupping and squeezing the sack as she played with them. Harry hissed at the double assault and his grip on her hair tightened slightly. Wrapping her lustrous hair in a fist, Harry started to slowly buck his hips up, fucking her throat.

"Merlin your mouth feels so good," he groaned. "Ah yes, play with them, baby."

Narcissa hummed around his cock in pleasure, and Harry chuckled to himself. Her cravings for approval and praise were something new, something he had never expected. She had always seemed so prim and proper – a quintessential matriarch of a pureblood household, and yet, she seemed so starved for positive attention and appreciation. It all played smoothly in his hand, and Harry was all too eager to shower her with all the love, attention, and appreciation she had sorely missed.

The bond was strong, but positive reinforcement went a long way to solidifying any prospective relationship, insurance notwithstanding.

Although he had to wonder whether this behavior was truly exclusive to her or it was the way this bond was working. She was entirely obedient to him, and as such, it made sense for her to feel this way whenever he praised her. However, he preferred to believe it was a personality quirk and not the bond that made her like this.

'Perhaps I'll know more in the future, when I take things further,' he thought to himself.

For now though, this goddess deserved his entire attention, and his attention she would get. With one hand fisting her blonde hair and the other resting on the bed, Harry began to thrust his hips upward. His cock repeatedly slid inside her mouth, caressing her wet tongue and the tip buried continuously inside her throat. For her part, Narcissa was slightly struggling but in no way was she backing away. She did her best at trying to take his length inside her throat.

As previously envisioned, tears of ecstasy were slithering out of her eyes, flowing down her cheek and falling on the bed as she held herself in place between his legs, taking the throat-fucking the best she could. One hand squeezed her dangling breast while the other continued to fondle his balls, trying with all its might to squeeze his hot, potent seed out. He could feel himself getting ready to shoot his load, and he knew he was seconds away from erupting.

"I'm close, Cissa. Be sure to swallow it all, you hear?" He grunted. Narcissa's response was to blink once as her fondling intensified, and with a final groan, he gave one last thrust, shooting his hips upward and slamming his manhood inside her mouth. The head of his cock expanded and he shot his load relentlessly inside her mouth. Rope after rope of his hot, sticky spunk splattered the insides of her mouth and throat, making her work hard to gulp it all down.

Narcissa eagerly took it all in, her eyes widening slightly when he showed no sign of stopping. Harry simply stared at the thrilling sight of his lover as she swallowed every last bit of his seed that he gave her.

Aside from the sheer sexual satisfaction he felt at the sight, he felt something else that confused, excited, and delighted him. His magic seemed to sing as he gave her his seed, and inadvertently his eyes fell on the vine of lightning bolts tattooed right over his heart. The mark was gently pulsing and he looked over as Narcissa slowly pulled her mouth off his cock, swallowing the last vestiges of his cum. She gave him a lovely grin and pushed herself on her hands, sitting on all fours in front of him. His eyes trailed down her front, over her dangling tits encased in nothing to her torso before slithering down her abdomen where her mark was. Just like his, the singular lightning bolt was pulsing gently before the glow subsided. Narcissa noticed it all and smiled in bliss.

"I've never felt something like this before," she whispered, softly caressing her mark as she sat back, and Harry took her hand, pulling her close. She draped herself across his front, looking up at him.

"Like what?"

Narcissa smiled and nuzzled him softly.

"So appreciated, so safe, so satisfied…" she replied. "And so much loved already."

Harry chuckled.

"I hope you don't take this for granted."

"Never, my lord!" She shook her head vehemently, and Harry was slightly surprised at the sheer honesty in her voice. "I'll never stop cherishing this gift you've given me."

Her eyes softened and she continued, "You saved my life, and in doing so, you gave me another life. I was an old woman, undesirable. And yet you desired me, despite everything. That means the world to me. And then you gave me your love. So much respect as well. I can't explain how much it all means to me."

Harry gave her a small smile.

"And that's not to mention the magic we share thanks to this bond," she said with a loving smile. "I can feel your power, my lord. Flowing through me since last evening. Since you gave me your seed. I've never felt such raw power before, and it makes me feel so safe, as if I carry a part of you inside me."

Harry's eyes widened slightly.

"You're not…"

Narcissa shook her head.

"I'm not yet," she replied quickly before her face grew slightly shy. "But I won't mind it either."

Over the bond, Harry got the vision of a dark-haired child with her gray eyes running around, and he looked at her.

"I see," he replied. "One day, I promise."

Narcissa beamed and leaned up to kiss him gently.

"So what you're saying is that you've got some of my magic thanks to this bond we share?"

Narcissa nodded.

"There are tales of old that we used to read a long time ago. There are two sides a massively powerful wizard can take – one can either nullify their sexuality entirely or one can fully embrace it. In the past century, I can only imagine three wizards apart from you who have broken the limits that exists for normal witches and wizards."

"Dumbledore, Grindelwald, and Riddle," Harry completed for her.

"Indeed. And it is common knowledge that none of them ever had a lover. There were rumors about Dumbledore and Grindelwald being involved with each other but no one knows how much truth there is to them. As for the last one, he tainted his magic so much that no urges remained with him afterward."

Harry nodded. That checked out with what he knew of those wizards as well.

"For you though, it is evident that you are embracing this part of your magic, and I cannot help but feel like the luckiest witch in the whole wide world that you chose me to be one of your lovers," Narcissa said softly. Her hair framed around them, falling in a curtain as her face hovered mere inches above his. Harry gently tucked one side behind her ear and started to caress her naked back gently.

"So you are okay with the arrangement then?"

Narcissa chuckled.

"I somewhat assumed that would be the case when I first saw the mark you awarded me with," she replied. "And truth be told, it was not surprising either. The power I have felt through our bond is legendary, and it makes absolute sense that you will need numerous witches to both satiate yourself and keep this power in check."

Harry nodded. Carnal acts were among the most basic needs of humans, and sexual magic, although a forbidden art, was an open secret. The ministry might have banned the practice of rituals, but the knowledge was there to obtain for someone determined enough. He had delved into those arts himself, or rather, Voldemort had, before he decided to not bother with what he considered animalistic tendencies that were beneath a superior being like him.

With a content sigh, he pulled her closer and wrapped his arm around her slender frame. She was young, but she was as busty as she had previously been. Lucius was truly a dumbfuck for never appreciating a goddess like her. Smiling, he buried his face in her hair and breathed in her unique scent.

He knew he was a depraved man, but it seemed his depravity also stemmed from the fact that he was a magically powerful wizard. He had desires that not all women would share, but something told him any woman he claimed as his would happily share his kinks. His hand that was stroking her back descended under them and he swiped the traces of his cum off the bed. Bringing his hand up from under them, he held the fingers aloft in front of her face.

Narcissa needed no prompt, and without any hesitation whatsoever, she leaned forward and took his fingers in her mouth. Harry watched, thrilled, as her eyes stared at him seductively, feeling her sinful tongue swirling around his finger, licking his seed off. Even though she had swallowed such a massive load mere minutes ago, this act felt much more arousing.

His cock acted up in no time, and Narcissa giggled when she felt it poking her lower lips. She rolled her pussy over his length before she trapped it between her folds. Slowly, she began sliding back and forth and hoisted herself on his lap, her hands holding her aloft as she grabbed his shoulders in support.

"I can't have enough of this magnificent cock," she whispered sultrily as she reached behind herself, aligning the tip of his rod against her entrance.

"You say you feel lucky to have me," he grunted as she dropped, slamming her pussy over his cock. "You've no idea how good it feels to be with you."

Narcissa looked at him with a sultry grin and Harry laid back as the blonde began bouncing on his cock. Her heavenly globes rolled around freely as she planted her hands on his chest. Harry's eyes were fixed on the alluring sight. Any further thinking could wait.

-Break-

It was an hour later when Harry was sitting in the bath as Narcissa rubbed his back with the enchanted cleaning liquid. Magic was a marvel, and so were the products the solitary Weasley twin had come up with. Harry knew most of those products had been devised by the twins before Fred's premature death, but George was doing a good enough job to carry on with the innovations by himself.

The Fresh-Refresh Bathing Essentials had been a massive hit with the wizarding populace, racking up galleons for both the WWW and Harry who still held a third of the stock.

He made himself comfortable in the bath with his hands leaning on the edges on either side as Narcissa sat behind him, rubbing the thick potion over his back. Her hands slowly came around, rubbing the potion all over his front and Harry relished the feel of her lovely tits that she rubbed all over his back. Her wet body was sinful, and her wet hair dangled over his shoulder as she leaned forward, soaping up his crotch and rubbing it. She was one meticulous woman, he had to admit.

"What have you decided about the other women, my lord?" She asked softly, her hot breath ghosting over his ear and Harry could feel himself getting hard again. Narcissa noticed and smirked as she began stroking his cock with her hand covered in bubbles while the other hand fondled his balls.

Harry forced himself to think, which was not easy considering the ministrations of this buxom blonde. Her tits were squashed against his back, and her hands were showing no signs of relenting either. It was as if she was hellbent on coaxing as much seed out of him as she could before more women entered the fray.

"I surely am going to go ahead with that, and there are a few names I have in mind. Witches who I know very well and are very capable, both magically and otherwise."

"Nothing less than you deserve," Narcissa whispered in agreement. "I can think of several. Even though a few of them might have fallen from grace after the war, there is no denying the beauty or abilities of those women."

"I assume you are talking about women from formerly Death Eater families?"

"Not all were directly involved. Most of them were in the same situation I was – having no choice but to follow because we belonged to those families. When the war ended and the families were persecuted, many of them have been having a hard time."

"I see. You want me to somehow rescue them and make them indebted to myself, am I right?"

Narcissa smiled and dropped a soft kiss along the side of his neck.

"That could be one way, or you could perhaps catch them in the act and force them to submit? I can think of a few who would fit that criteria nicely, and I can see you find this idea more interesting," she whispered, feeling how his hardened cock throbbed in her hand at the suggestion.

"You know what?" He rasped in a gravelly voice as he took her hand and quickly turned her around, pulling her onto his lap so that her back was against his chest. Narcissa let out a surprised yelp as her pussy was planted right over his hard member. "I think it is a very good idea, and I'm sure I could count on your help."

Narcissa felt him grab her large, gravity-defying tits and squeeze harshly, and she relished the dominating treatment her lover gave her. As he mauled her tits, she turned her head to the side and looked behind her at his face that was mere inches away from hers.

"Always, my lord," she replied with a sultry grin as he slammed his lips against hers.

-Break-

One benefit of having a borderline criminal as your lover was the knowledge of where the other criminals frequently made a pit stop. As such, it was not tough for Harry to spot what was obviously a crime scene.

'At least Cissa had the consideration to do it in a wizard's shop, shady it might be,' he thought, staring at his target who had chosen to pawn off the artifacts in the muggle world.

Harry could easily guess the reason. Unlike the wizarding world, there were fewer auror patrols in the muggle world since it was so vast and despite the auror force being a force to be reckoned with now, it was still not too large in terms of personnel.

Second, no one in the muggle world knew the plight of old pureblood families in Wizarding Britain, and as such, the shopkeepers would not quote a deliberately lower price to take advantage of those who needed the money.

Third, and most important, was the value the muggles put in artifacts that looked like antique objects from centuries ago. It was much more than what they were valued at in the wizarding world, where the value was decided based on enchantments. The muggles, however, put stock in what the object was made of and what it looked like. The more valuable and intricate the build was, the more price it fetched.

Harry understood that, but there was no denying that this was a crime – plain and simple. These were dark or borderline dark artifacts. Even though the muggles could not use them because they needed magic to be activated, there was no telling what enchantment an object carried. It could be catastrophic, and Harry cursed himself for this silly oversight.

He had disguised himself as a regular muggle wearing a jeans and jacket combination with boots – something nondescript in this part of the city and he aimlessly trailed behind the woman. He scoffed at her posture – haughty as always.

'Lost their teeth, but didn't lose their nature, it seems,' he thought to himself. He could not wait to properly break this woman under him. It was nothing less than she deserved after everything she had done ever since they were eleven.

He knew she was all bark and no bite, and it was not surprising that she had not noticed him. He walked a few paces behind her at a sedate pace, quietly observing her. She was covered from neck to toe, a puffer coat covering her body that came down to below her knees. He did not need to be an auror to discern that she was hiding several artifacts underneath that coat. It was a cold day in Birmingham, more than usual, so her attire made perfect sense. He had to give her at least that. She had chosen a good day to do this. No one would bat an eye upon seeing her attire. At least no one who either knew her or was aware of what she was usually involved in.

It was not a sustainable source of income – trying to pawn off magical artifacts. You were bound to run out of them soon. However, desperate times called for desperate measures. He looked around and saw that they were entering the shady part of the town on its outskirts, and he decided to nip the bud quickly.

The moment she turned the corner and entered the deserted alley covered in snow, Harry twisted on the spot and appeared right in front of her. The woman failed to stop and walked into him. Her eyes widened in alarm as she stepped back.

"Long time no see," he said with a grin.

"P-Potter!?" She stammered, her eyes wide in surprise and fear. "W-what are you d-doing here?"

"I don't recall you having a stutter, Miss Parkinson," he said with an infuriating smile on his face as he stood there, relaxed. Pansy quickly tried to apparate before her eyes widened.

"Yeah, you can't apparate," he replied, still smirking.

"W-what do you want?" She asked nervously.

"For starters, I'd prefer it if you cut to the chase and just admit what's going on here," he replied with a flippant shake of his hand.

Pansy said nothing. She knew he was well aware of what was going on, and she wondered who ratted her out. Their group was a little one, and she knew none of her associates would fold. They were all in the same boat, after all.

She had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. Muggles were always bad news, and the first time she tried to pawn off some of the Parkinson family goods in the muggle world, she was caught before she could even do anything. But there was little choice they had. The aurors had been keeping a close eye on every shady business in Wizarding Britain, so going ahead with this little plan made sense.

Pansy stared at Potter and furiously racked her brain to come up with something. She did not want to get arrested. The prospect of spending even a minute in that horrid prison terrified her. It was a fate worse than death and she would do anything to avoid it.

"P-potter… I know we've not had a very good history with each other…"

"That's an understatement if I ever heard one," he chuckled. "I'm still waiting for your confession, Parkinson."

Pansy grimaced. She knew she had to do something about Potter. She knew there was no way she could win against him. He had killed the Dark Lord and so many of his followers after all. All she could hope was to get a sneak attack on him, and for that, she needed to have him at his most vulnerable. It was her only hope to get out of this situation.

The beginnings of a plan began to form in her mind, and Pansy adopted the most innocent face she could muster. She knew he had this thing where he wanted to help people. He had saved the Malfoys, after all. If that could happen, even she could do something. She only hoped it worked on him.

It didn't. Harry took one look at that fake expression on the brunette's face and scoffed to himself.

'Trying to act all innocent, as if you're a damsel in distress? Guess I'll humor you a bit,' he thought, chuckling to himself.

"After the war, things have been very bad for my house," she whispered, looking down. "Father was killed and mother killed herself. Our businesses were taken over, and all sources of income went down the drain. I had no choice but to do this."

"Why not go for a job, like regular people?"

Pansy looked up at him, and Harry had to give it to her. That tearful expression was truly jarring.

"And who would hire the daughter of a Death Eater?" She asked brokenly. "No one wants to do anything with people like me. I can't exactly die, can I? Have to do something to keep the food on the plate."

"I understand," Harry sighed, and Pansy looked up at him. "Things have been really bad. I get it. Still, I'm sorry but I have to do what protocol dictates, Parkinson."

"W-wait, please don't send me to Azkaban!" She cried out frantically.

"You are not going to Azkaban, woman. You've not even had an interrogation, let alone a trial. Just what do you think we aurors do?" He asked in slight disbelief. No matter how much she was acting right now, there was an inkling of fear in her expression right now. Only an inkling though. Most of her act was still that – an act.

Harry rubbed his face. "You're going to come with me to the DMLE and you will go through a proper interrogation. Meanwhile, I'll be keeping these as evidence."

Before Pansy could blink, the bottomless bag she had been hiding under her coat appeared in Potter's hand and he put it away.

"W-what? DMLE!?" She whispered.

Harry nodded. "That's what protocol says. Come on, the quicker we get this over with, the better it is."

"W-wait, Potter! Can you please not take me to the DMLE?" She asked pleadingly. "The Parkinson name has been tarnished beyond repair, and if you take me there, people will know. I beg you, please don't take me there. I'll do anything you ask. I'll fully cooperate with this. Just keep this private. Please!"

Harry stared at her for a long moment. The usual protocol dictated any interrogation would take place inside the DMLE but he had the option to interrogate her outside the premises as well. It was at his discretion though.

"The least punishment for your offense is a fine, Parkinson. You can rest assured that your name will be getting out once we file the paperwork. Even though most people won't know about it, the DMLE would."

"I can take that much," she replied immediately. "I know most of the DMLE doesn't have a favorable opinion of me anyway."

Harry stared at her for a few minutes before he nodded.

"Alright. Grab on then," he replied as he held out his arm. Pansy hesitantly reached out and grabbed hold of his arm and they apparated away immediately, leaving nothing but the traces of their footsteps into the snowy alley.

-Break-

"Where are we?" Pansy asked, looking around herself. They were in front of a one-story house and she observed that almost all the houses looked somewhat similar.

"Just a house I own. Don't worry, it's an abandoned muggle area so no one would intrude or identify you here even if someone comes here.

Pansy nodded and walked with him inside the house. There was a staircase to her right, and she saw a small cupboard under the stairs before he led her through the door to the left. It was a small living room that was spotlessly clean. There were couches in the middle and a fireplace to her right. A few photo frames were on the mantlepiece, and to her left was another door that led out into the garden.

"Have a seat then," he said as he sat down, and Pansy took her seat gingerly. This was perfect for the plan she was brewing, and she didn't let her excitement show on her face. She saw him flick his wand and a notepad hovered in the air with a quill suspended over it.

"Standard auror-grade materials. We'll begin the interrogation now. State your name and address for the record."

Pansy sighed and did as she was told. She had no choice but to be patient. Her time was sure to come soon, and when it did, she would be free of this little blot on her record. She had been a bratty girl in her youth. She knew that. But she'd never had a criminal record to her name, despite how depraved her family was. There was no way she was going to let her name get tarnished more than it already was.

Harry kept up with the questions and the quill noted her answers. As he had expected, things were indeed dire for those families and almost all of them had resorted to getting rid of artifacts or jewels. A part of him could sympathize with them. They had been forced to commit this crime because of a combination of several factors – their fall from grace, their upbringing, and their inability to let go of the life they once had.

'If only they could bear living like a regular person,' Harry could not help but remark to himself. He knew they could not find jobs in regular establishments, but the ministry always had vacancies. A few children of junior Death Eaters who had not been from prominent pureblood families had even joined several departments, including the DMLE. They were well on their way to living a content life like a normal person.

'Not these people though. They have been so used to this life of opulence and extravagance that a ministry job is unbecoming of people like them, at least in their eyes. As I thought, lost their teeth but didn't lose their nature.'

Harry had little sympathy for Parkinson, no matter what sob story she spun for him. He knew she was up to something. There was no way he was going to take her word at face value. As the interrogation continued, he became acutely aware of something.

Her movements reminded him of something, and he had to chuckle to himself. She had discarded her large, thick coat, blaming the heat inside the house. Now that she was in casual attire, he could easily make out the subtle signs she was sending. She kept crossing and uncrossing her legs every few seconds, and as he observed closely, she had her chest thrust out more than what was normal. Her clothes hugged her generous curves, and no matter what her personality was, Harry had to admit that she had a body to kill for.

It was nothing new for him. He had been faced with several women who had tried this trick on him. He had never shown any interest in them, always opting to stay strictly professional.

'Perhaps now's the time to spice things up a bit,' he thought to himself as he looked at her meaningfully.

Pansy could barely hold back the smirk of triumph as she felt him ogle her. She knew discarding her coat was a great idea. He was interested. Now it fell on her to convince him even further.

Harry Potter was a very capable wizard, and there was no way she could take him down unless he was at his most vulnerable. He would kill her at least ten times over before she could even reach for her wand. She was short on time, and there was only one way for her to ensure he reached that state of utter negligence. No man could keep his senses in the throes of passion, and the moment of climax was any man's weakest. She would simply have to wait for a little while, and once she brought him to his peak, she would strike.

She did not have the intention to kill Harry Potter today, but to save her hide, she had no choice but to do the deed. She needed him to reach that state with her, and as much as it galled her to give herself to him like that, she knew it was necessary.

'At least I'll have some fun while I do it,' she thought to herself as she took in his sight.

Her web was coming along nicely, and once she laid it out properly, it would only be a matter of time before he was trapped like a fly and at her mercy.

Harry stared at the brunette as the interrogation came to an end. He had a very good idea of what was coming, and he wondered if he should play with her a bit. As he looked at her, he had to admit that she had a nice body with very attractive features and he knew he would have a great time with her. After all, there was a reason why Malfoy always kept her, at least until their fifth year, and it was most certainly not for her personality, which was frankly abhorrent.

In the end, it was an easy decision. He would take the opportunity by the horns. Nothing would save Pansy Parkinson from becoming a shivering mess by the time he was done with her, and once they were done, he would have a very good servant ready to cater to his every whim. The woman deserved nothing less.

Harry grinned to himself as his magic sang in anticipation. Indeed it was time.

-Break-

TBC.

Check out the link on my profile for early access and more of my work.

Thanks a lot for reading and I'll be back with the next one.

3