Chapter 4
166 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Is that all then?” Harry asked once the interrogation was done, flicking his wand to stop the quill. He grabbed the parchment and looked it over, nodding.

“Yes,” she replied, faking a morose expression before she looked at him and bit her lower lip softly. “Say… Potter… do you really have to turn me in?”

“Hmm? Obviously I do,” Harry replied with a chuckle.

Pansy looked at him and leaned back before she spread her legs apart, smirking when his eyes found their solace in the glaring space between her legs.

“I’m sure we could reach some sort of… compromise,” she whispered, as sexily as she could.

Harry’s eyes remained trained on the spot between her legs and he could see that she was wearing a black lace underneath.

‘Nothing but the most expensive for the most spoiled brats of Britain,’ he thought to himself.

“You know how these things work, Parkinson, being from a family of cunts, after all,” Harry replied with a chuckle, ignoring how her jaw tightened at the insult. She maintained her sultry expression, however, and Harry had to give it to her. She was one determined bitch. Looking at her with a meaningful smirk, he leaned back and made himself comfortable.

“Get on your hands and knees,” he instructed firmly. Pansy hid a sneer and did as she was told.

“Crawl toward me.”

She was slightly taken aback by the authoritative tone, having never heard him speak like that. A part of her could not help but tingle at the way he was treating her.

Down on her hands and knees, Pansy began slowly crawling forward, head bowed as a submissive, until her head was between his legs.

“Kneel on your knees now.”

Pansy obeyed, no matter how much she wanted to just get it over with. One spell was all it would have taken for her to kill him, but she knew she could not give her hand away until he was at his weakest. A small misstep would spell her doom.

“Unzip me.”

She slowly lifted her hands to reach for the zip when he interrupted her.

“Not with your hands. You have that bitchy mouth, don’t you? Use it.”

Although slightly surprised, Pansy complied. She reached forward and could not help but inhale his masculine scent as her teeth held the zip. She slowly dragged it down.

“See? You’re good at following instructions. No wonder you made it to NEWT potions, despite Snape being the bastard that he was,” Harry smirked. “You can use your hands to pull my pants down now.”

Pansy obliged, unbuttoning him first before pulling them down. Despite not having been instructed, she took off his shoes and socks as well, leaving his lower body clad in only his boxers. The small tent was already visible, and she mentally scoffed at the thought of what a small dick he had.

“My shirt now, if you would,” Harry replied, having taken off his jacket already. “Uh-huh, stay on your knees while you do it.”

Pansy paused and lowered herself to her knees once again as she reached upward. Her eyes remained trained downward as she unbuttoned his shirt one by one. Once she was done, she pulled it off his body and threw it to the side.

“I’m not an entirely cruel bastard, Parkinson. You can look,” he said with a chuckle, and Pansy did as she had been doing so far. She obliged.

Her eyes ran over his body and she could not help but admit to herself that he was one handsome bloke. He was not built like a bodybuilder but he had a perfectly toned body with visible musculature. Too bad the same could not be said about his manhood which, while not visible yet, did not seem promising.

“You left something,” he remarked, looking meaningfully at her. He could see the fire in her eyes even though she maintained that façade of a willing participant and he smirked. Degrading someone had never been more fitting.

Pansy grabbed the waistband of his boxers and Harry lifted his hips. She pulled them off and as she looked at his manhood, her eyes shot open in surprise.

‘It’s barely hard, and yet it’s as big as Draco’s,’ she thought to herself, reevaluating her previous analysis of his appendage.

“Well? Go on, put that bitchy mouth to some better use,” he instructed.

Pansy had some choice words for this son of a bitch but now was not the time to act out. Her plan was progressing nicely and it required her to comply. Nodding like the little submissive she was portraying herself, she reached forward and made to grab his cock which was still not fully erect.

“Stop,” he instructed, and she abruptly paused, looking up at him in confusion. He smirked. “Hands behind your back and lean forward. Play with my balls for a bit. And put yourself into it. I’d hate it if you slack off, and trust me, I’ll know.”

Pansy was surprised by the demand. She had thought he’d ask for a normal blowjob, and she would stimulate him so much that the moment he was about to erupt, she would take him out. However, it seemed she had underestimated his depravity. Having no choice but to follow, and to the best of her ability at that, she leaned forward and gave his testicles a long lick.

Harry smirked as he watched her worship his balls. She dropped kisses all over his ballsack, pressing her full lips over the wrinkly skin and he could see that she was genuinely putting an effort. Her facial expression was one of wonderment mixed with affection as she pushed her tongue forward, lapping away at his balls as if they were scoops of her favorite ice cream.

Pansy had to admit that she was having some fun right now. She had been in this position a lot of times previously but never had someone asked her to worship his nuts. The most she had done was a blowjob. It was an entirely new experience for her and she went about it with utmost enthusiasm. Her plan depended on how dedicated to it she was, after all.

She popped them into her mouth one by one and sucked furiously, staring up at him as she did so. His eyes had something feral to them – lust so palpable she could feel it in those emerald orbs of his, and she smirked to herself. The more aroused he got, the more clouded his senses will get. It would make her job much easier.

For Harry though, the sight of the brunette on her knees in front of him with her hands held behind her, her mouth full of his balls, and her eyes staring right into his, full of sinful promises, was beyond thrilling. Even more thrilling was her identity. Pansy Parkinson – the resident bitch of his year at Hogwarts and the most devoted of the late Draco Malfoy. Safe to say, Harry relished both the experience and the sight. He was in no way satisfied though.

While Pansy was rolling his balls around in her mouth and staring up at him, Harry took a moment to grab his erect length, and without a care in the world, he began rubbing it over her face. Her eyes widened slightly at the debauchery he subjected her to.

“Pull back now,” he instructed, and as the woman obliged, he instructed her to clean her spit off his balls. “Your face will make a nice wiping mop, don’t you think?”

Pansy did not need to be told twice, and with little to no hesitation, she leaned forward and rubbed his balls all over her face, smearing it with the remnants of her saliva. A sharp tingle of arousal shot through her at the way he was degrading her.

“Good girl,” he praised. “That’s the look I like on your face. Suits you much better than the usual pureblood look you keep. I have half a mind to force you to stay like this forever.”

‘In your dreams, asshole,’ Pansy thought. ‘You’d be dead soon.’

“But we should get a move on, don’t you think?” He said with an amused smile. “Stand up and walk back three steps. Hands behind you as usual.”

Pansy stood up with a slight struggle, considering she had been on her knees for almost ten minutes, with her hands behind her and her mouth occupied. She did not turn around and with her eyes trained on his face, she walked three steps backward.

“Good. Seeing how I’m naked here, I’d like you to get rid of all that baggage as well,” he instructed before smirking, “but put on a proper show for me. I’m sure a slut like you has some experience with a little bit of striptease.”

Pansy bit back a retort at the insult. His life was ending in a little while anyway. If he wanted to go out after a show, then the least she could do was give him a good one.

‘Poor Harry Potter,’ she thought with pity as she looked at him with a seductive smile.

She reached down and lifted her skirt slowly, baring her thigh covered halfway with her dark stockings but taking care to reveal only a few inches of her bare skin. Bending accordingly, she gave him a tantalizing view of her panty-clad mound for only a second before she pulled her skirt down again. She took care not to reveal too much, putting adequate effort into the act. A small part of her wanted to just rush it all, but the larger one – the one that loathed this smug bastard wanted him to experience the entire package before he took his last breath.

Swaying from side to side, she turned around so that her back was facing him. Looking behind at him, she slowly unbuttoned her top and parted it. Her right shoulder was freed first, revealing the black bra strap, followed by her right arm in its entirety. Her top now hung over the left half of her body and she slowly pulled it away, throwing it on the couch she had been sitting on. Her top was covered in only her black lace and she winked at him.

Harry watched, attentively, as she began working on her skirt once she took her top off, and it took her only a minute to let it fall on the floor and step out of it with a shimmy. His eyes feasted on her attractive cleavage as she turned around and stood there in only her bra and panties, ready to begin the centerpiece of her tease.

She smirked at him, scantily clad yet hiding her naughtiest bits as she walked toward him sexily and planted herself sideways in his lap.

“You can touch me, you know?” She whispered erotically. “There’s no hands-off policy at play here.”

His hands wandered up and down her body, caressing her bare stomach and waist and brushing the underside of her breasts, much to her approval if her soft moans were anything to go by. Yet, she did not let him touch her for a prolonged period and pulled away before too long, keeping him wanting more.

Stepping away with a jump that sent her tits jumping about within the confines of her bra and teasing him even more, she gave him a saucy grin and slipped off one of her bra straps with agonizing slowness. She repeated the same with the other, and once both her straps were held against her upper arm, she pulled the tight straps back over her shoulders, giving her disappointed audience a sly smile. She knew she was teasing him, and she loved every second of it.

She knew he was getting impatient, but she also knew his pride would not let him tell her to hurry up. She spent more than ten minutes doing absolutely nothing but teasing him with her moves, repeating the bra strap routine multiple times, and testing his resolve. He did not crumble, and she had to give him credit for that.

Finally, she turned around, facing away from him once again, and knowing he was watching her intently, she reached behind and unclasped her bra. The fabric came loose, held up only by the straps over her shoulders and she slowly pulled them off her arms, holding the cups over her tits. She knew her breasts were attractive – easily more than a handful with no sag to them – and she also knew he must be dying to lay his eyes on them. Keeping her back to him, she looked behind herself and saw the pure lust in his eyes. His cock was at full mast, and no matter what she had been planning, she was excitedly looking forward to having that piece of meat inside her. As his would-be killer, she deserved to have that treat at least once, she thought with a giggle.

She threw the bra on the same couch and with no hurry at all, she turned around. However, she kept her hands over her tits, hiding her hard nipples from his gaze. The thought of making him wait so much for it made her giddy. Still holding her hands over her tits, she walked forward and stood between his legs. His eyes were trained on hers, and with a smirk, she bent in front of him, bringing her tits lever with his face.

“You can always tell me to hurry up if you can’t wait,” she decided to tease him.

“Go on as you’ve been,” he replied with a gravelly voice that sent a shiver through her. She had never heard him speak like that to anyone, and it made her core tingle with desire.

She stood up and slowly removed her hands from her breasts, revealing them entirely for his viewing pleasure. He gave her an appreciative nod in response. Pansy smirked.

Walking back and making sure his eyes were trained on her swaying tits, she turned around. Slowly, she bent over, giving him a glimpse of her plump rear hiked high in the air. Her fingers grasped the waistband of her panties and she teased him, pulling them away from her waist and swaying her hips before releasing them. The bands hit her skin with a loud snap every time she did that.

Little by little, she edged the waistband down her hips, all the while swaying them about. She looked behind herself and smirked as she brought it back in place. She repeated the process multiple times, teasing him with a slight glimpse of her puckered hold before she pulled her panties back in place. Yet, he never crumbled.

Finally, she slowly slid her panties over her lips and down her legs before daintily stepping out of them and giving him a generous view of her womanhood. She bent down, even more, to pick the black lace up and made to throw it away when his voice stopped her.

“Give that to me,” he instructed. Pansy stood up and turned around, baring herself in all her glory to him before she threw her panties at him. He caught the piece of fabric and right in front of her eyes, he sniffed them. Her eyes widened slightly.

“I’ll be keeping this one,” he stated. Pansy smirked, letting him do as he pleased. He was a guest on this planet for a few more minutes anyway.

“I hope that wasn’t enough to make you shoot,” She remarked with a perverse grin. Harry looked at her in amusement. He truly looked forward to breaking this bitch.

“Why don’t you come over here and see for yourself?” He replied instead, gesturing toward his erect cock. Pansy looked at it once again and she reaffirmed it to herself. It was indeed the most magnificent cock she had ever laid eyes on. Such a shame that it belonged to this bastard who was going to die today. She won’t have minded having him as a lover if things were different.

Pushing those thoughts away, she let herself enjoy this moment and readied herself for both some pleasure and her task. She walked forward and with her legs on either side of his body, she descended her abdomen slowly until the tip of his large manhood, leaking precum, touched her vulva.

A wave of apprehension coursed through her. She’d never had something so big and thick inside her before. However, she reminded herself what she was doing this for.

In one smooth motion, she brought her body downward, allowing his raging hard-on to slip between her labia and all the way into her pussy. She kept pushing downward until she had taken his entire length in one push, and she shivered as she let out a drawn-out moan of pleasure as his thick length speared her. Never had she felt so full. Never had something made her feel like this. Without even thinking about it, she lifted her body back up, and down again, repeating the motion and loving the feeling of Harry’s remarkable cock pumping in and out of her dripping snatch.

“Oooohhhh fuckkk yesss,” she moaned.

Her eyes were closed and her hands were gripping the back of the couch as she rocked her ass on his cock. Her bare tits were bouncing about as she fucked herself raw on his length, and she focused on the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. No other man had made her feel like this, and they had only begun fucking.

She rode his throbbing cock even faster as she pulled back to look at him, and his hands slowly slid up her ass. He grabbed her cheeks firmly and squeezed as she fucked herself on him. Suddenly, he delivered a loud smack on one of her cheeks and Pansy cried out in elation.

“Ahh fuck yess! Spank me! Spank me you bastard!” She moaned out loud. Her moan turned into a cry when he suddenly grabbed her hair and yanked her head back forcefully, making her look at his feral face.

“You’re not the one making demands here, bitch,” he grunted before slamming his lips against hers.

Pansy kissed him back eagerly, putting all her hatred for him into it. The kiss grew furiously passionate in no time, and she assumed he must be doing the same. She knew how much he hated her guts, and that made her kiss him even harder. She felt him spank her once again before he slid his hands forward, bringing them to her tits. She was rocking her ass on his lap now, kissing him furiously as Harry played with her nipples for a bit. He pinched her hard nubs and rolled them around before he held her full breasts and squeezed them. His hands grabbed her globes and played with them on repeat as she brought her arms around his neck and wrapped them around it, pushing herself firmly against his front.

He left her tits now, happy to feel them squished against his chest as he grabbed her ass and moved it over his cock, filling her repeatedly. She could only moan in pleasure, and any thoughts other than the otherworldly feeling of being fucked by this magnificent man left her mind. The only thing that remained was the feeling of how prodigiously good it felt to have his cock inside her.

The moment she pulled away from the kiss and looked at him, she saw his face scrunched in pleasure, and a wave of cold spread over her. She suddenly recalled what she had to do now. He was staring at her with a hooded gaze, and she tightened her hold around his neck, leaning close and continuously fucking herself on his cock. A flick of her finger revealed the thin, hidden blade inside her ring and she looked at him with a sultry grin.

“You were a brilliant fuck, Potter,” she whispered and brought the blade to his neck.

There was a moment of silence as she stared, breathing heavily at him. Her ass stopped right over his cock and her eyes took in the wicked smirk on his face.

Were? I thought we were still fucking,” Harry remarked and gave a firm shove inside her. That brought her out of her shock. Pansy cried out.

“Wha-!? How!?”

“You think you’re the first person to think of that?” Harry asked as he yanked her hair back and glared at her. “You think you’re capable of doing anything to me? ME?”

He grabbed her roughly by her ass and lifted her on his lap. Holding her right on his cock, he walked over and roughly threw her on the dining table. The items clattered to the floor as Pansy lay prone on the wooden surface.

“You’re so arrogant, Parkinson. You thought you were smart, huh?” He grunted as he continued to slam inside her. “You thought you’d manage a sneak attack on me? Your thoughts were so loud I had to mute them sometimes!”

“You were reading my mind!” Pansy cried out as he furiously fucked her and she involuntarily clenched her inner walls around his length.

“I know everything you planned, you silly little bint,” he said with a chuckle. “Nifty little tool you’ve got there, and a cursed one at that. How many have you killed like this so far, hmm?”

Her emotions were a mess. She thrust back against him, fucking herself as he fucked her, and Harry sneered.

“You truly are a slut, Parkinson,” he slapped her tits that rolled around on her chest. “Don’t worry though. You can be a slut all your life. The only caveat is that you’ll be my slut.”

Pansy stared at him with hooded eyes as he placed the tip of his wand over her navel. She could barely keep up with what he did, but by the time he was done, it felt as if a massive veil was lifted off her mind.

“Ah yesss! Fuck me!” She cried out.

Harry obliged eagerly as he leaned over and grabbed her by the neck. His tongue licked along her naked skin as he furiously slammed inside her.

“Ah fuck Potter! I’m close!”

Harry pushed himself on one arm while the other held her by the neck.

“It’s My Lord to you, my dear Pansy,” he replied. Pansy’s eyes widened before she grinned and nodded.

“Yes, My Lord! Fuck me! I’m so close! Please fuck me!”

“Gladly,” Harry smirked as he trust aggressively. Barely ten seconds later, Pansy’s world exploded as wave upon wave of pure pleasure coursed through her. She moaned out loud as her orgasm wafted over her senses hand all she could do was lay there, prone, as her pussy spasmed around his throbbing length that was still pushing back and forth inside her.

Harry pulled out of her sopping wet pussy, gushing with her release as Pansy lay there, panting heavily. She felt as if she had just run a marathon. Blearily, she opened her eyes and stared at him.

“I’m sorry for what I was about to do, my lord,” she murmured, and Harry leaned forward with a smirk. He caressed her cheek before he grabbed her hair harshly, making her cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure.

“You can always make up for it, slut,” he replied. Pulling her off the table, he pushed her down on her knees so that she was face-level with his cock. “Remember what you skipped last time? Get to it.”

“At once, my lord,” she replied with a grin and took his slick length, covered in her vaginal fluids, in her mouth. She massaged his cock with her lips from the head to the base, letting her wet and delicate tongue swirl and dance over his tip and shaft between her firm sucks. His balls also received equal attention with her hands this time as she rolled them around in her fingers, stimulating him. Her sinful mouth sucked him off furiously and it did not take long for Harry to get over the edge.

“Here it comes, slut. Make sure you don’t waste even a drop,” he instructed firmly. Pansy wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and felt rope after rope of his hot, potent seed splatter the inside of her mouth. Her eyes widened as she kept gulping, filling her stomach with his cum, wondering just how much he had to give her.

Harry had to give it to her. She did not waste any bit of his cum and he stood there, watching his newest conquest sitting on her knees and licking the last vestiges of his cum off the tip. His eyes trailed down her lovely body to take in the mark right below her navel. The golden lightning bolt pulsed for a moment.

“You are now a part of a very special group of women, Pansy. You better be appreciative of that fact.”

“I am, my lord!” She replied ardently as she crawled over to him and rested her hands on his thighs. “I feel so much privileged that you chose me, even though I was such a bitch.”

Harry chuckled and lifted her to her feet, watching how she kept her eyes trained down in submissiveness.

“That past is in the past. We have to look at the future, my dear Pansy. But that doesn’t mean you get to forget what you did in the past. Remember it and work to make up for all the wrongs you’ve committed.”

Pansy nodded obediently, earning a smirk from him.

“As my woman, you don’t have to worry about the DMLE now, nor do you need to think about smuggling. You’ll also be living at your new home from now on.”

“My place is with you, my lord. I’ll do my best to prove myself worthy of your love that I feel so much,” she replied earnestly, a giddy smile on her face.

“See that you do,” Harry chuckled. “Get up now. We’ve remained in this accursed house for long enough. I wonder why I’ve still kept it, to be honest. It’s better off destroyed. Go on, get dressed quickly. I’ll be taking you to your new home now.”

“What about Parkinson Manor, my lord?” Pansy asked curiously as she bent down to retrieve her clothes. Harry gave her supple rear a firm slap, making her squeal with a blush.

“Keep it as it is. You don’t need to do anything about it right now.”

Pansy replied and began putting her clothes back on. Harry watched her do it, giving her a compliment or two and chuckling at how much she liked it. Just like Narcissa, it seemed she had never been appreciated by a lover before and even a little bit of it was enough to make her happy.

Once again, he thanked a Malfoy male for being so neglectful. While a bitchy Pansy was interesting, there was something about a demure Pansy that excited him. She was a naturally submissive woman, and he was going to exploit that submissiveness of hers. That was the least they both deserved.

-Break-

Harry and Pansy appeared in the bright corridor of #12 Grimmauld Place and the brunette looked around in surprise.

“Where are we, my lord?”

“Our temporary home,” he replied. “I’m working on the new one. We’ll be moving there soon. In the meantime, we’ll be living here.”

Pansy nodded absently when she heard the approaching footsteps. She turned to see who it was and her eyes shot open at the sight in front of her.

Clad in nothing but a pair of racy purple lingerie and a garter belt that held her black stockings with her blonde hair flowing down her back in waves came a woman that bore a striking resemblance to one Narcissa Malfoy. The only oddity was that she looked a couple of decades younger. If Pansy did not know better, she would have believed that she was a daughter of the Malfoys.

She watched as the woman’s eyes lit up at the sight of her lord who simply smiled. Her eyes then fell on her and a glint entered her eyes as she smirked.

“Well, my lord, things went well?”

“Much better than expected, Cissa,” Harry replied, and that confirmed it for her. This was indeed Narcissa Malfoy, or rather, Narcissa now. She recalled what Harry had told her about family names.

‘You are Pansy from now on. There is no need for you to associate yourself with the Parkinson name. And soon enough, you’ll have a much more prestigious family name to associate yourself with.’

Pansy smiled to herself. She could not wait until that day.

“I hope you know Pansy?” Harry asked.

“Very well, I must say,” Narcissa replied.

“How’re you so young?” Pansy blurted out suddenly before she abruptly shut her mouth. “Sorry for the outburst.”

“It’s okay,” Narcissa replied as she walked forward. “Our lord is the greatest wizard there is. But you already know that, don’t you?”

Pansy nodded.

Smiling, Narcissa described what happened to the Malfoys, what was about to happen to her, and how Harry helped her out.

“And I love him with all my heart, for both what he did for me, and how much he cares for me. And I’m sure you feel it too.”

Pansy felt the other woman place her palm on the spot beneath her navel where her mark was, and she smiled when it pulsed. She could indeed feel the love and care he had for her now.

“For him to overlook my past and help me when I needed it the most… and now this… I love him with all my heart as well,” the brunette replied. Narcissa smiled and winked at Harry who chuckled.

“Come on then,” the blonde said as she pulled Pansy behind her. “I’ll explain everything about how things are and how you should carry yourself from now on. After all, our lord deserves our utmost commitment in everything.”

Pansy nodded.

With a satisfied smirk, Harry watched the two women walk out of the room and dropped on the couch. His plan was coming along nicely.

TBC.

Check out the link on my profile for more of my work.

Thanks for reading and I’ll be back with the next one.

3