INTO THE UNKNOWNS (CH 01) 2/2 PART
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
After Descending into this universe, a few days passed as the production of Guardian Tower continued, The walls around the tower started to be seen as not much higher nor much lower, a 3-meter tall wall with an unknown substance. an ordinary-looking wall with a single-meter distance and a 7-meter high tower connecting the wall making a perfect circle around the Tower which is in construction. The wall around the tower was constructed completely.

Azkar: Master those fools won't be coming, if they not what will we do then.?

The Boy: what can we do, if they don't want to take the cup of heed which is free of any malicious intent only to help themself grow to the extent that they can protect themselves, but if not then we have to force it on them to evolve to survive when i am not around for them in the period of my sleep, I can give them the artifacts to pass down in their generation till i woke up and help them overcome this apocalypse.
Let's wait for a few more months till those things start to show themself and start to disturb us then they will come running to me to find the solution till that time we have to focus on the Project, what about the WGIS (WORLD GRID INSTERTELLER SYSTEM) is it working or not.?
Azkar: yes Master it is working fine and the grid is operational at the moment and ready to tackle any other irregularity, Azkar so we are done with defenses and now only need to focus on the tower construction, how long till we are done with a tower so we can start others.
Azkar: most probably 4 months with everything at the location is very far taking many different paths to come here so only the transportation is taking time nothing else.
The Boy: Nice and the ADS Robots (ATTACK, DEFENSE, SUPPORT) are operational or not.?
Azkar: they are ready to take action if any irregularity happens so be relaxed with everything going as it always goes.
The Boy: I hope so too that everything will go as it always goes, if that happens we will be lucky to get a lot of Guardian Points for my Evolution my 5th Guardian Gene Evolution, after that i will be getting more power to the level of 3rd-Degree of Entity, and you know the 3rd-degree entity how fearful they are to everything they touch and close by only destruction at their wake if they want to destroy and if they are peaceful then you can glad that you have a 3rd-degree entity in your universe to protect because when that powerful entity enters another universe they will meet the residing entity to fight if they won or lose the other entity consume then and grow stronger, that's how cruel the wilderness of the Garden-Verse is.
I think we should explore this planet and if we are lucky find any material new to us. Is the 3d image ready, or not.?
Azkar: it is, I did it personally and you know what i do personally are the excellent works of mine which remain a mystery and wonder to the generations to come only i know what are those, yeah yeah even i don't know how to use those wonders and S**ts, make it like that so i can use it i don't intend to live my eternity on this planet i need to use them while i am around huuuuuuuuh.
so make it simple so that i can understand and use it while you wander around in those night clubs leaving your master in his sleep and enjoying the long very long time, sometimes i start to think that even your memory fades with time until i recall you when i woke up in dusty old, not clean kings tomb.
is it true or not Azkar.......
ewwwwww it is master but only happens once a time, yeah yeah only many times..... huuuuuh
next time i will wake up in clown clothes and will do a circus after waking up, I know that i am immortal after drinking Water of Life, but that does not mean, you left me without looking back for more than a thousand years, i can also log into the logs of the tower you know.
while we were both fighting about the last thing we had gone through, Azkar told me, now you can access the 3D World Map and look for the resources we can use, the boy walking alone talking and the 3D World Map is shown in the glasses he is wearing and he immersed himself in the map......
very far from the rocky planet in another galaxy, there stands a base, sirens going out loud, we are under attack by unknown life forms that we have never seen before, the number of enemies attacking us, very few under thousand and they are very hard to kill, those two talking individuals are not the same as rocky planet inhabitant, they are Talus, and the Talus base was under attack by unknown lifeform.
the other individual speaks, we can't hold any longer if this keeps going on like this and we don't know the weakness of these enemies we should flare the danger to other factions as well as to Talus so we can be prepared for these new enemies together, if we fight them separately we can't defeat the only thousand of these destroy our FFDB (FAR FRONTIER DEFENSE BASE), high ranking Talus individual agree to the other one and order the flare of danger to fire with the code in it to decode the message in it before it too late for everyone.
in a few minutes, the flare of the danger fired, but soon the FFDB can't hold the enemies and falls to crumble as the whole base burns down and the echos of new enemies travel to the whole planet, the delight in those echos can be felt as pleasure, on the burned base, a very huge figure stand looking toward the darkness of the space.........................
more than 4 months passed and now only 3 weeks remain till the 1st tower on Alpha 09554136 planet Rock is completed, no special resources were found the planet was deemed as a waste of resources but good to establish the gateway.
I hope we will complete the project within a year before moving to a better and livable planet to build a well-suited shelter for those poor factions of this universe and will take a fixed amount of their people and train them to fight in every aspect of the survival which they need to keep going for the years to comes.
Azkar: Master you will succeed as you always do, I have never seen a cleaver and well-established and calm-minded person ever in the times i am with you.
this is the silence before a very big storm i can sense it, they are here and fighting with factions, and we will be having a company very soon so be ready to greet the future of this universe builders, and the place to bring our guest is ready, but before they come, check it one more time, as he finished, he turns and walked inside the incomplete tower which is very near to be completed as the tower top part is in construction, as the boy enters the tower the gate closed. (errrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

after that, only a few minutes passed a lot of Ships started to descend on the rocky planet and head toward the direction of the tower they reached the tower in a few minutes and hovered in front of the tower and then they started to land one after another, one of the scourge ships gate open and from the darkness of the ship inside a familiar figure start to walk out from the ship as the figure came to light ..........................................

END OF CHAPTER 1 INTO THE UNKNOWNS
Please let me know what you think about my work.
  • Great Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suck Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0