MEETING WITH THE FACTIONS LEADERS (CH 02)
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Spacious lounge, all the leaders of the Factions are sitting and staring at each other but there is no guard with any of them and no weapons they have in their possession.

This is Guardian Tower and the safety of every single one who comes under this tower roof will be mine so you don't need to worry about anything, just walk as if it is your home no one will stop you until you try to harm or do anything against the protocol of the Tower, in the tower, the protocols are very loose because this tower is indestructible from inside and outside.

and the outer range has an invincible defense system that many Entities tried to destroy but never succeeded, and never will anyone succeed in doing that, i am proud to tell you this all, so don't worry about your safety and we are here to talk about on a common foe so relax your selves and let the hatred go which you all have for each other for so long if you guys don't let it go now then you will never have a chance to see each other again or even your kind.

The Boy Lough lightly.........

And very soon this planet will have a PDS (Planetary Defense System).

While i have to say more...... the leader from Centra cut off my speech and asked.?

why are you trying to help us all when we don't even know you, is there a bigger picture behind this ploy of yours to rule above us all.?

do you think i have to invite you all here to rule above you all, if i wanted that your factions to be nothing but a mere stone in my way i can do anything whenever i want to all of you, i don't need any ploy to rule above you all if i wanted to do that, but yes there is something i will get from helping you all, i am sent on a mission to protect this universe from a threat which will incur in the future and now very soon you will start to have those foes of every single thing in this universe, they are wild and not controllable factions of another universe.

And what is my role, It is simple to let you be on that stage where you can defend your factions from the main threat that will come in the future, these things are just a small sample of a big part of that if you can't even survive this then how will you face the main action? this tower is safe heaven but if this planet gets destroyed still nothing will happen to this tower so this tower and others will be a safe Shelter for your factions to live on in the case of things gone Haywire, and i won't be with you for that time you all have to watch your backs if any of you try to be smart or backstab each other then its all end for every one of you, one of the Talus leaders stand and asked what do you mean by that, you won't be with us for that time and how will you guide us to that stage which you mention about the defending our factions.

Now there is some useful conversation coming, for me this universe is just a quest i have to do this or that, but those things do not tell the way i can do so i choose the first peaceful approach but if it's not working and the time come close then i took the aggressive approach toward the resident of the quest universe so i chose peaceful approach for you guys and you take the heed and gather here so it's up to me to give you the info which i am allowed to give you, so now please be quite that i am telling you a thing.

for your information, this universe has been destroyed in the future and that's why i am here, cause if i am not here this universe is going to be destroyed for sure, so i am the variant to solve this problem here, The knowledge the resources and manpower everything which is required to help this universe i have all those things in my hands and i will help you guys with it.

as i was speaking to them the lounge light started to dim and the prototypes of the machines and other stuff started to be assembled in the room made of light, Detailing every piece of information about every prototype so clearly that they could see it all, the leaders left in shock seeing those blueprints, that they will get these things, but i broke all their hopes and i told them this, all of this things are destructible so you have to be very keen and responsible while using these things and i will help you made few of these then your people will build those by themselves and after an amount of the things i can give you.

I will stop helping you make these and from that point, it's up to you guys to be on that stage where you can repair or make things similar to that via other useable resources you have in your hands. and i am not allowed to give you those indestructible things cause it will alert the other Entities about this and it will mess up the things around this universe and will start to have other strong interference which will disturb everything we ready for this foe to tackle.

so if any of you have anything to ask me you can ask i will try to satisfy the mind and heart.

and as i finished those words, every one of them started to ask a question about this and that many things were discussed about the future in that QA session, and i relief all their worries as they sat and talk each other while forgetting that they were enemies a few hours back holding the knife at each other throats.

when i was done giving an answer i walked out of the room, and left them behind they were all allowed to wander in the tower and get used to it. i walked out of the tower and went in the direction of the ships that had landed before and i found that shadowy figure, it was Zeer'Kal the Scourge's Leading commander on this rocky planet, and with her was Bella.

when the people of the ship saw me coming in their direction slow noises started and because of that those two knew that i was coming there, and turned toward me with a smile welcomed me, and asked how the thing went with them.

i answered everything went well they are reasonable people they know what is best for them and for the generations to come. and i start to tell them things but keep those insider talks for them to be known by their superiors.

as time passed and i was done walking here and there with those two, at last, the leaders of the factions started to come out and they all started to go in their faction ship direction but before that, they shook hands with each other and all of them thanked me for bringing them to the same platform for their future to be secured, in my heart i was happy to see them understanding the situation which they will be if they don't come together and fight the common Foe.

when those leaders and commanders returned to the ship while going back Bella and Zeer'kal turned and said goodbye to me while i was shocked by this act of theirs, but everything was just a blink me and i was in that kind of situation many times before so i didn't pay much attention to it and as the time passes and the things are going smoothly towards the planned scenario..........

END OF CHAPTER 2 Meeting With the Factions Leaders
Please let me know what you think about my work.
  • Great Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suck Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0