THE LEAISURE TIME (CH 03)
4 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Alarm ringing.............
Siren Wailing..............
Two figures are walking in the Forest full of Lash Green, so this planet is full of resources and very good to make a base as well what's more this planet is habitable for any species so i think i will start to make my base on this planet as well for a shelter for this Galaxy inhabitants to save themselves from extinction if anything goes wrong what do you think.......
Azkar.
This is a great place, there is no contamination the air is clear and full of energy and the planet is lively but the old inhabitants are very violent towards each other in their fight to survive the stronger you are the better chances to survive here, but for us, it is not a matter we will directly connect all the towers with the Portals from Tower to Tower so they don't need to go out or do anything and there will be a defensive wall with a very large area covering it so the resident can do any activity outside the tower, as like we had around every tower.
and how is the progress going with towers from the capitals of every faction planet....?
Azkar: the progress is going well if the speed of construction remains the same it will be done in one month with everything operational and connected to every tower with the system of traveling and the offensive and defensive and supportive Robot all being transported from the warehouse and we are still having the amount increase in the stock in the original depot.
nice Azkar and what is the report for the resource and economy of the main supply stream.....?
if we keep building things for continuous four hundred years the resources won't be depleting so from that side be free Master... I am managing the input and output of the resources so you don't have to worry.
I am not worried about resources i am worried about you, you need some time to relax as well i know you don't feel stressed or anything but you are not my slave we are friends taking care of each other, yeah i know Master and i do this all with my own will and i am happy and i do enjoy when you are in the Guardian Mode...... hahahahaha
so when they are sending those batches to train under you... I hope to find a few good seeds to plant here under our Guardian Artifacts so they can lead them well until my Guardian mode End, I do hope too that there are some good genes in the batch we will get from every faction, and those two women are the good master if they train and given the artifacts, they will be a great resource to their faction and will lead them to new heights and they are also not corrupted from the heart these kind of seeds are good to plant for future to lead the faction well.
yeah, you are right Azkar i was thinking the same, did you notice their behavior last time we met, yeah Master those women are interested in the Master hehehehehe........ does Master feel the same toward them hahaha.
I wish i could feel the same you know how i am, I saw my loved one grow old and die in my hands as i see my generation grow older and die in front of me of old age its a pain to see all those things, its a curse for sure but to me its a sacred mission and i am chosen for this great work so i don't regret or anything but i want to live a normal life as well and some times i do interact with people around me and give them power status and strength to achieve they want to and those things lead to something incredible outcome and i don't deny and go with the flow.
I am still a human i do have a heart not a stone in my chest, and I do have feelings as well yeah I can't age or grow older than this because of the Water Of Life i drink but it's not mean i become emotionless, that's why i do enjoy as others do and i will keep doing it, I don't want to be loner more then this if they approach me then i won't stop them they also know what i am and what is my role in this universe.
as we both walk and talk we reach a place where there are a lot of inhabitants fighting with each other some of them are big and some are not so large but one thing is common all of them are very vicious and fighters, and when they found us they all stop fighting each other and start to come in our direction as if they all reached to a mutual understanding that we are their common enemy, but before they reached us we both jump and flew from their grasp as they can only look at us going out of their reach as we fly to other direction where we chose to make a tower to start our stand on this planet, as we reach the place where the ship and other thing are docks and the construction is going on the site is getting clear by robot working around the defensive robots and offensive robots are doing their jobs as if any inhabitant comes to the base radius it will be killed or shoo of by them.
Azkar it's time for us to leave you can look over this site via your linked body so i am sure i don't have to worry about it, we both took our ship to go back to the rocky planet which is our starting point and the well-made defensive planet.
in the silence of the night thinking back about my life till this point i never had peaceful days here and there always fighting from the very beginning to the very day now huuuuuuuuuuuuh, but what can i do i have an obligation to the Mothers to protect them and i can't turn my face from this responsibility.
The night was long but at last, the temporary death took over me, and i woke up by Azkar, Master i have something to report to you,
I woke up and took a bath and was ready to receive the news that Azkar had for me as i reached the Command room i saw Azkar walking in, Master on the Planet Alpha 09554249 Blue Rose.
Azkar showed the video of the activity of the Planet Blue Rose inhabitants gathering around the Construction site and stronger and more powerful ones are coming from deep within the planet, So are they on a mutual pact about us that we are their common enemy of them at the moment, and is there any activity of them or just they are gathering around the base.
they are just gathering around the base no activity at the moment so we are also on standby and we won't be the ones attacking till they don't start the attack, we will only defend our place that's all, for now, I am keeping eye on them.
and don't kill them just stun them or do the sleeping round and when they go out put them very far away so that they don't mess with us again i hope they won't try to do that again after this and they will live in peace
it's better for them and us.
the room that i was in had many screens, and showed many places as i kept on sitting while thinking about the future of this universe and how i proceed with them before my Guardian Mode started i hope everything went well till that time.... the screen buzzing and the display fluctuating and the sound of the echo of those echoing in the Room......
Please let me know what you think about my work.
  • Great Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suck Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
1