THE PREPARATION BEFORE THE ARRIVAL (CH 04)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The thing that scares me the most is the source of my power to reach this height of success when people fear they back up from that specific thing and there they lose the chance to evolve further and those who take that step will evolve to the next levels.
And I always look for those kinds of people who take those steps and reach new heights of evolving their genes, unlocking the secret of the life that is hidden inside ourselves we just need a little push to achieve it and in our whole life every single one gets that chance some take that leap of success and much fail to do so.
So i make that jump easy by making a formula that artificially unlocks the genes of every species to evolve to the next level selves it is very easy, Azkar so everything is prepared for those batches of trainees who will come to train under me, i need them to evolve to there existence peak and for that, they have to go through hellish training and they also have to face the enemy they will be fighting to save this universe, i hope they have perfect seeds in those batch of trainees.
we also have to visit the planet which is under those invaders, so that we can secure a safe place on that planet and will make a Guardian Tower for the Trainees to live and train, and you know by the safe place what i mean, so those trainees can train with the invader they will fight for very long it will be the best experience for them to understand their enemy from the low tier to the highest tier enemy of the invader ranks, and it will help them to evolve faster than train on other places and wasting their time here and there.
I want a full-scale battleship to go with us and with everything ready to build, tomorrow i will be clearing the place for the base after choosing the location you need to build the base faster cuz we don't know anything about the enemy after securing the place for the base, I will bring Corpse and alive body of invaders to do the research about them and about their weakness like we do all the times so now i need to go in the silence and when we are ready to go let me know then, i went to my silence training room to keep myself in the fighting shape and i always like to be fit and good and always need to keep in check the seal i put on myself to keep my transformation under control and keep my power under control if i lose my control then this universe is doom so i have to keep myself in check as well and for that, i have to always go to the silence training to check my power and level of transformation.
Azkar: I will, Master please be on your way to the silence training, I will let you know when everything will be ready or if anything out of the ordinary will happen.
The gate closed, and behind the heavy metal door no one knows me what Master goes through to save others, Master sacrifices everything he loves he is a priceless Entity for others. these universe inhabitants are lucky to have him in their Universe to have the presence of Master, bestowing the things which he learns or earns with his life on the line, but others get it just like this, not even bearing a single sweat for it.
Now i need to have everything ready before these trainees arrive and the master comes out of the room, let myself busy with all the things before the master's Guardian Mode starts. this long time will pass before we know and the time for master's Guardian Mode will be upon us like always.........
In the silence room, the sign that i am being called by Azkar is showing, I don't know how long it was when i was inside this room i forgot everything i just feel myself in this room better than anywhere else, stand up put my shirt and walked toward the gate as i reached near the gate computerized voice asked,....... Master, do you want to leave the Silence room?
I answer yes i do, the computerized voice starts to do calculations......
checking any abnormalities checking ...... checking.......
No abnormalities found Master is well and good the gate is opening please leave the room and take care of yourself, Master......
I made this system with Azzkar for safety measures so that if i lose my mind in the silence room, then this room can hold me till i get my sanity back and i don't destroy everything which i see.
as i walked out of the gate i found the Azkar waiting for me outside of the room, Master everything was ready shall we go to visit these invaders?
Hell yes, my friend why are we waiting let's go to fight as i finish my words i walk to the ship and we both get into the control room, let's go Azkar...
Let me rest when we reach the planet let me know, I will wake you up, by the way, it's not so far we will reach there in a few hours most if we travel slowly and if we travel fast we will reach there in exact 18:42 minutes, so which mode would you like.
It's up to you, I just want to close my eyes for a few minutes and so did I......
Master we have arrived at our destination, i woke up from the voice of Azkar, do we......
Yes we are here i chose the fast way to travel because we have to do a lot of preparation in a very short time so i can not waste any more time than this, so we are here and we are ready to land, then why are we waiting let us settle on this planet.
We land on a very plain spacious place, this will be a great place to build cuz the ground is solid so it's a perfect location for the tower, settle the defense, and let the support and offensive robots out.
Before we landed all the robots were released to set up all the necessary things on the land before the ship landed, and the construction started, everything went well we settled down, the construction materials were unloaded and the construction started.
I don't get it Azkar, this much silence......
Yes, I do have the same thoughts, why we are not under attack till now do they are waiting for something, or else going on in the back...
whatever when they come they will be very late the more time we are on the land and building the tower the more roots we will hold on this captured planet, they don't know what they are letting settle on their home hahaha hahaha we both laughing.
After a week on the captured planet finished my defense wall, and we focused on the tower, both things were in construction simultaneously but our focus was on the defensive wall cuz we didn't know what kind of enemies we would face so i had to focus more on the defense rather than the tower and when the wall is ready we can be relaxed about defense and can be focused on the tower building and with best-attacking features to hold an unlimited horde of enemies.
And so the enemies came but after a month of landing on the captured planet and i gave this planet a name, Planet Black cuz the sand on this planet and the mountains are black we took everything that looked unusual to do research, and the tower was mostly done the testing chamber and other stuff related to research the new species.
And we got under attack by those alien invaders and i captured every different alien which i saw among them and those attacks kept on going from them as i finished the last attack i got a message from Azkar......
We got messages from the factions that the batch for training will be arriving at the Tower in 5 days, that's OK did you give them a reply or not?
I didn't Master, do you want me to reply to them?
Yes please do Azkar, so they do know that they have value in our eyes.
And so things keep on going at the end of the 3rd day from the message from the factions we depart to the Alpha 09554136 Planet Rock.
Yes, we will be departing tomorrow morning early, then i will be taking a nap, and when we get the visiter please notify me i will be in the room, as we were talking about the future while the night took over on the Planet Black and so everything becomes pitch black......
Please let me know what you think about my work.
  • Great Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suck Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0