THE ARRIVAL OF THE TRAINEES BATCH (CH 05)
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
At last, we reached the initial Planet of this universe which is Planet Rock, and we were getting messages from Planet Black about the attack behind our back but the tower was in the Mode of Clearing, so it is a special Mode that will kill anything it feels a threat for the tower are those are must die which was given the threat to the system by us already, so if the tower found new unit between the already added the units of enemies they will not try to capture it only kill it until i am no around or Azkar. so we are relaxed about anything going wrong and there is an army of those A.D.S Roots.
Azkar does everything ready for those seeds, weapons, armor, ETC.
Azkar: yes master everything is ready even the genetic injection. the rate of success of injecting the DNA injection is...?
It is 100% and will surely evolve them without any harm, but we have to show them that they have to work hard to evolve to their own higher existence.
Bring me the set of those i want to check them personally to how good are they to be wielded against those enemies cuz we have to make them to that standard for them to fight them better than now, which does not give them any chance and the weapons they are using is less effective.
After examining those gears the strength density weight sharpness every single thing that can help them in winning against those enemies are within this weapon, the armor and shield were up to the grade that i have in mind and there is some special item that will be granted to only a few of them as last resort and will be the artifacts of higher grades.
As time passes every hour every minute and every single second getting less to the specific time of the arrival i am getting nervous, but it's not like that i never did it before i have done it many times but its a big responsibility and i don't want to mess up, but i already knew that everything is perfectly done and i don't have to be worried or nervous but recklessness leads to death and destruction so i am always like this before important moments.
Azkar: Master everything will be alright you don't have to worry about anything i have done every calculation and this goes from many procedures so if it was a chance to have anything go wrong now it's not.
Yeah i know everything but it is still a big thing you know me well how i care about these things a life, is a life, is it to be saved or killed we have to consider our actions cuz we are an entity that can make them immortals heroes or we can send them to their death without knowing that the thing we gave them is junk which was made in our recklessness.
You are worrying yourself for nothing I know everything will go smoothly as every time it goes.
After saying that Azkar went off to another place leaving me behind lost in my thoughts of the future, cuz he knows everything is perfect every calculation he made was to go through many trails to be at a point where we pass them ahead so that's why he is so carefree about everything.
The new dawn came at last the day when the hope of this universe will decide the seedling will come here to get their wings to get ready to spread into the vast universe of mine, the light starts to shine on this Rocky planet as it is welcoming the heroes of the universe to this land and getting happy for those figures to spread their existence from this very land.
Everything is ready in metallic crates, the things that will be given to the trainee batch, those metallic crates piled up with everything in it, which is essential to them to be what they need to be for the future to come.
Master: I heard Azkar calling me, which brings me to reality from my thought, yes what it is Azkar?
Master, I got a short-distance message from the factions that the batches will be here in under 30 minutes.
Nice, what a beautiful day to have them, I feel refreshed and mentally relaxed.
Now it's time for me to get into the nicest dress so I can put some amazing expression on them so please choose the best suit for me Azkar, I will be meeting this many people after a few years so I have to be in good shape laughing while going to changing room.
After changing I was welcomed by Azkar outside of the changing room, how do I look will I be able to impress them, Master you don't even need these your aura is enough to impress or even scare them to follow or obey you without a single question, but you are looking very handsome if there will be any female between them I am 2000% sure they will fall for your charm and aura and will be lost their thinking for few minutes if they are strong-willed if not then they will go insane.
Master: Another message just comes they are just minutes away from the planet, oh nice now we should be ready to welcome them should we?
Master: it's time for us to go out to welcome them they will be arriving at any moment and the things we plan to welcome them are ready, then let's go Azkar why are you still here, I put my right hand around his neck and we both laugh while we walk toward the outside.
As we came out, I saw the preparation for the welcome of that faction, and it was fully ready, at last, we saw ship after ship entering the atmosphere and coming toward the tower direction, standing with Azkar I saw ships lining up to faction wise Scourge have the most ship, Centra balance amount of ships, and the least ships are Talus and Endari.
Starting to land one by one in the vast space near the tower, the light shone brightly making these ships look like holy objects coming down to give judgment.
Every single ship landed in front of us and we were ready to welcome them, each landed ship's gates started to open, and we could see many seeds standing in these ships waiting to come out, at the very first sight of them, we welcome them with the fireworks, as the sky becomes a sparkling space in the bright lighting of the sun, welcoming the heroes to this very land...........
Please let me know what you think about my work.
  • Great Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suck Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 0
0