Chapter 2 : ‘ I’M FU*KED UP’
94 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10 minutes  went by after Jack's transmigration to Thelios.

(Jack's POV):

" Ugh..., damn this body why is it hurting so much and why the hell l am look soooo fuck*** thin like l skipped  food for 1 fucking  year( oyy it's just an exaggeration okay , there's no fuck** way a human can live without eating anything for 1 year we are not some cultivation bastards  ..ahem, anyway).

Man ! l need to think fast , but my stomach is sooo empty it even  started to  growl and my body hurts, damn these things can't even make me think . Wait.. haa l'll try to distract my mind like those cultivation manhus protagonists do ."

After trying to divert his mind for like 5 minutes all he could think is about food and hot shower  . After trying his best he started to observe his surroundings much keenly and realised that he was in a dump yard. 

And far away from his place, he can see a small slum kind of area outside a huge wall( just imagine AOT kinda one) which looks like it is reaching the sky .

( Jack's POV):

" Woah.. this wall is huge  , l should say these walls are taller than most of the sky scrappers l saw in my previous world . Nothing new to say about them as these walls are build in order to protect their cities from wild beasts attacks and enemies  attacks , man by thinking about those creatures are enough to give chills in my spine .

Shit!  am l outside the wall , oh boy l need to get inside as soon as possible  otherwise who knows which kind of monster will come  . 

First l will go that slum area and  then starts to think about my situation ."

After Jack's decision to go to slum area which is like 3KMs away from his transmigration spot .


After like walking for 2 hours jack finally reached his destination.


( Jack's POV):

" Urgh so bad , my entire body feels like it's falling apart , fuck this body l took literally 1+ hours to reach this area which is just 3 km away , Hmmm !!!"

But shockingly  all his pain started to disappear as if it doesn't exist in the first place  . This shocked jack for a second and finally realisation struck him .

His powers 'Limit breaker : this skill doubles the person's capacity whenever he reached his peak or limit ' . 

( Jack's POV) :

 ' ohhh NICE  FINALLY all my pain is gone and l'm kinda feel energetic,oh l think my power started to work better than l taught .

Maybe it doubled  my pain resistance and stamina , which had definitely touched my limit , ohh forgot to mention my hunger also seems to get  somewhat saturated, good atleast l can talk to a person normally without much of a discomfort '.

Jack immediately started to browse his surroundings  

and what he found was there's  a group of people ,some luxurious and normal carriages are waiting in a line in front of a huge gate which was guarded by atleast 10 soldiers who are fully covered in some kind of metal armour and there's one guard who's armour is more authentic compared to other guards 

( Jack's POV)

" hmm , so l guess  the one who wore authentic armour is somewhat like guard captain and the remaining ones are  like normal guards, and this looks like some check point zone  , and the ones in those carriages are mostly merchants or nobles.

Good l'll go there and try my luck " 

Jack strated to make his way towards a normal guard ,and after reaching him , jack innocently asked 

" umm... excuse me mister , can you tell me how l can enter this city , as you can see l am just a small kid who got lost from my parents and they should be in a panic now , can you please help me in this matter "

By making a innocent baby face , to which the guard gave an answer which shocked jack to his core .

( Guard's POV):

"In order for anyone to enter the city ,they had to 10 Pica coins, even if they are old,young or a newborn baby"

I know you all are confused right ,let me explain the currency system of this world :

1 Zeta = 100 Pica

1 Pica = 10,000 Vetta

( in simpler terms 10 Vetta is enough to buy 2 loafs of bread .) 

So you can understand the situation that jack is facing now right . He who got reincarnated in a 10 year old malnourished abandoned boy , who doesn't even have a single Vetta with him , was asked 10 Pica coins to enter the city.

That means , Jack is Fu*ked up.

(Jack's POV):

" WHAT THE F...,where the hell should l get that much money , and how the fuck should l earn the money with this weak ass body shit!!!" 

Feeling depressed, jack suddenly got an idea 

' How about begging , l mean l look like an abandoned puppy ,so why don't l try my innocent hungry kid charm , maybe l can earn enough money to enter the city,hehe'.

Feeling somewhat refreshed he started to go near luxurious carriages , but on his way toward carriages he found some group of kids just like him  also possess this so called innocent hungry kids charm ,begging the people inside the carriages . 

But suddenly out of nowhere Jack saw a kid running towards him , calling his name which is ironically same name as our protagonist name  "jack" . 

(  kid POV):

" Hey Jackkkk .."

After reaching the jack , kid started to talk 

(Kid POV): 

" Jack how the hell are you even alive , l mean they beat you to death and me and almost every kid in our area saw it with their two eyes, did any medic or priest helped you to recover , or..".

Jack who had been listening to him suddenly experienced a heavy headache, almost as if a huge hammer bashing his head 

Jack in that agonizing moment , started to recall his previous body owner's memory , which somewhat gave him a basic idea on what Luu is saying.

( oh by the way the kid's name is "Luu").

Jack started to realise how a slum formed outside the wall and , the people who are living in this slum .

In this world almost every moment there's a fight or a war takes place and the survivors of that war or invasion have nowhere to go as they homes got either destroyed or invaded by enemies , so they started to migrate to different kingdoms either to find a place where they can feel safe or to find shelter atleast , but not every place protects survivors without any fee or payment , so the people who can't afford those protection fee had to form an area near the wall , so there will come a day where they will get accepted to the city .

But the world has different fate for these people , these survivors are either sold as slaves or works for some shady underground factions where they treat people far worse than animals.

And unlikely previous jack ( kid jack) and remaining kids like (Luu etc) had to work for a dark underground Mafia , where they make kids like Luu and Jake to beg rich merchants and nobles to earn money and those who earn less money than other will get beaten to death in front of other children and get's thrown to dump yard (as a warning to other kids) , where their only fate is death either by succumbed to their beatings or get eaten by some wild beast.

And that's what happened to previous jack ( kid jack) .

Which explains the situation on why our protagonist jack woke up in a dump yard feeling mutilated .

( Jack POV)

" hey Luu bro , so did those guys ( Mafia members) know about my return ."

To that Luu replied 

" nope bro as l am the one who found you first , and  you know how shocked l am when l saw you alive after 1 week . Really jack you should tell me what happened to you and how are you still alive did anyone help you "

To that question jack replied 

" Yeah Luu , a priest was passing nearby when those people( Mafia members) dropped me in dump yard , he immediately rushed to my aid and helped to get recovered fast ".

( Luu POV) :

" ohhh you are definitely a very  lucky one Jake ".

Before Luu could continue his speech suddenly a 180 cm tall ,huge man saw the kids and started to shout at them 

( huge man's POV):

" Hey you bastards! What the hell are you doing rather than doing your job fuckers , go to your job immediately otherwise the consequences will be quite severe and ..


Huh wait jack is that you bastard , how the fuck are you even alive".

To this sudden  statement by that huge Mafia member, jack started to panic as he tried to say something but suddenly Jack remembered that this huge buffalo kinda of man is the one who beaten him to his death . 

Because of this sudden revelation,jack Frozen at his very spot as that huge man making his way towards him by breaking his knuckles

To that jack thought

' I'M FU*KED UP'

5