Chapter 3
56 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's NOTE:

SO whatsup bich*s oh sorry Guys and Girls .

With this l can confidently say that introduction chapters are over , so now the main dish is coming soon . If anyone felt why this novel is so fucking long it's not my concern at all 😁😗

So adios Bitch*s , with love your author ❤️❤️❤️

**********************************

Jack, who had stood there frozen out of fear and confusion, as that Mafia member slowly progressing towards him and  in his mind all he could think of is how f*cked he was and at that moment Luu suddenly managed his way in between jack and that huge mafia member .

(Luu's POV):

" Ummm.., sir can you please forgive us ,as we got stuck talking with each other rather than doing our job ." 

Luu's speech got interrupted by that Mafia member who shouted 

" Hey you brat " mentioning jack." How the fuck are you even live ,l beaten you to death with my very own hands , it's impossible for you to love unless without external support , tell me who the fucked helped you ,if you don't say it now l gonna kill you again,and this time l will chop your body and throw it into that dump yard myself"

Upon hearing the threat, jack immediately told the same lie as he told Luu.

" Sir it's just that l got saved by a random priest who happened to pass by the area where l got dumped ".

After hearing Jack , he shook his head slightly as he understood the situation and told jack 

" Brat consider yourself lucky as you are the only one who survived my fists hahaha, and since you got a second chance work harder , don't make the same mistake again ,this time l will kill by smashing your head with a rock , now get the fuck out of this place and do your work before my mood changes "

Without waiting for a single second both jack and Luu started running towards the carriages.

While jack goes towards the carriage , he swears in his mind 

' Wait you son of a Bit*h , l will definitely grow strong and l will make sure that l will kill you slowly and as painfully as possible ,where you will start to beg me to end your life and l will definitely gonna destroy this underground Mafia too ' .

While jack was thinking how to kill or destroy this Mafia , Luu suddenly broke him from his trance by saying 

" Jack ... Jack can you hear me . l am calling you like five minutes straight ,what the hell are you even thinking,if you are thinking about that Mafia Member words . l know how you are feeling bro , they usually scold us like that every time, so don't get sad".

Jack who was in a bad mood for a while ,started to smile a little for the concern Luu is showing towards him 

(Jack's POV):

" Nope l'm not feeling down Luu ,by the way thanks for your concern Luu" 

To which Luu replied with a smile 

*********

After begging for like 6 hours straight , the sun is starting to get dimmed and the sky became orange indicating it is going to be dark soon 

So the remaining children started to withdraw from carriages as the queue before significantly decreased to nothing .

Jack and Luu together by begging able to earn 1 Pica . Which is a huge gain , usually they earn somewhere between 1000 Vetta to 3500 Vetta .

(Luu's POV):

" ufff ... , jack today we earned a lot thanks to those generous nobles in luxurious carriages ,and l think those Mafia members won't bother us today , and most importantly we can get a decent loaf of bread hehe".

Jack who has been listening to Luu thought:

' poor Luu even though we earned 1 Pica all we are getting is a loaf of bread , just how horrible is this Mafia to treat children like this , l can't able to stay like this anymore , l need to start my training by using my power . l need to get strong no stronger than anyone in this world but how ....

Hmm.., hey didn't my power break the limit of my body whenever l reached my capacity so why don't l start to lift weights and running , let's say today I ran like  100 ms in 2 minutes with this body, tomorrow l may run 100ms in 1 minute and day after tomorrow in just 30sec, who knows 

And not only that

If today l can lift a maximum of 3 kgs , tomorrow l may be able to lift 6kgs 

This thing is not only limited to my speed or strength , it includes stamina, dexterity,endurance and intelligence etc.' 

Jack by thinking about endless possibilities of his power started to get excited .

Soon he along with Luu and other children reached a place which looks like a worn out wooden bar ,inside that bar there's a Mafia member collecting our money and writing that amount in a piece of book,and giving each one a piece of bread .

Soon after jack and Luu finished their share of bread.

Luu started to sleep along with other children , almost everyone was sleeping except one boy who went outside in the darkness, and went to an open area and started to run as fast as possible in circles . And after like 1 hour he went to the dump yard cautiously observing his surroundings, to notice any beasts or monsters are there and after like 2 hours of walking 

Jack finally reached the dump yard , where he started to search for a metal rods or an item which he can use to train his strength ,luckily he found a wooden box which weighs like 3 kgs he started lifting that box continuously till he got exhausted. And return to the slums before the night sky becomes bright .

During morning time he gets to his work along with Luu and other children and at night he trains. After repeating this process for like one week

Jack finally got an understanding on how his power works.

( Jack's POV):

" hmm so my power won't double my capacity in a single day l guess , l mean it took 4 minutes to complete 100ms and l'm practicing for a week now and now l can confidently say that l can complete 100ms in 2minutes ,which is also the same for my strength training too.

So It at least takes a week to double my capacity but it is not disheartening news to me in any way ,

I'll train and train till I get to be the strongest human in Thelios hahahah."

*********

Time skip 2 years (104 weeks)

Among the group of children there was a boy who looks different or should l say strong compared to other children .

Jack who is now 12 years old , his height is like 150cm tall and his build looks more like an athlete ( so to say more like swimming athletes)

And his looks did get improved a little ,but overall he is average or (above-average).

Jack POV: 

' After two years of continuous training l am now able to lift 312 kgs with ease and l can run fast l mean really fast , overall my body stats got improved way better than l taught.hehe...

NOW IT'S TIME FOR REVENGE'.

       

        ********************

2