Volume 1 – Chapter 23
539 8 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It’s you again!”

“Hello, Vice Principal Alma.”

“The first bell hasn’t even rung! Why are you already back in my office?”

“Do you want to hear the story?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yes! Of course, it’s my job.” She responded with puffed-out cheeks. “Take a seat. What happened?”

“Well, it all started this morning at the bus stop. Two bullies demanded I give them monetary compensation.”

“Bullies… is it… then why weren’t they sent to the office too?”

“That’s because they’re in the hospital right now.”

“What did you do?”

“I barely did anything. I don’t know why I’m being blamed for actions beyond my control.”

“Really…” Her eyes narrowed suspiciously. “Tell me what happened?”

“Well, first, they started sporting, ahem… full flags.”

She blinked in confusion. “Flags? What do you mean, flags?”

“Their flags were at attention?” I responded awkwardly.

“I don’t…” She narrowed her eyes, but then they lowered down. “Oh! You don’t mean that!”

What are you looking at? I specifically said it had nothing to do with me!

“Yes, they grew erect.”

“Yes! I understand!” Her face turned red and she waved her hands desperately. “What does that have to do with you?”

“Absolutely nothing!”

How was it my fault they happened to get dosed with a powerful aphrodisiac? They told me to give them what I had in my pockets. They should have been more specific.

“Okay… okay…” Vice-principal Alma took a breath, rubbing her temples as she tried to recover. “What happened next?”

“Their erec…” I noticed her glare and quickly changed what I was going to say, “Ahem… they startled the girls who were at the stop, and then the girls started screaming. At first, they acted embarrassed, trying to cover themselves up, but as they looked at the girls, their demeanor seemed to change.”

“C-change?”

“They seemed to become possessed, like animals. They started advancing on the girls with intent.”

“And so, you stepped in to protect the girls?” Miss Alma offered.

I raised an eyebrow. “There were two of them and only one of me. How could I possibly fight them? Furthermore, didn’t I say they were like wild animals? If I attempted to attack them, they would have assured thrashed me.”

“Weren’t some of those girls your sisters?”

“No matter how much goat wishes, he’ll never be a tiger. Whoever was on the line, there is only what I can do and what I can’t do. It’s my burden as a man.”

“Can you call yourself a man if you just left those women to the fate of those men?” Miss Alma cried out with fervor.

“Is the vice-principal suggesting I should have engaged in a fight with two other boys?” I raised an eyebrow.

Her mouth opened, and then she diverted her eyes. “Of course not.”

Although she said that, when she glanced at me, she looked a bit like she did think I should have fought. What was this that? Oh, I said I was going to deal with them the way a demon did? Well, I did. I should have fought my own battles? Don’t be preposterous. Demons embodied every sin, not just wrath. Demons were also exceptionally lazy. If a demon could get someone else to do their work for them, why wouldn’t they?

I could handle myself in a fight if I had to, but only a fool fought people when they didn’t need to. As for my sisters? I didn’t feel like I needed to worry about them. Kio was stronger than me. She also wouldn’t take something like a guy reaching for her while making kissing faces and sporting an erection. A little aphrodisiac and those two had become complete perverts.

In truth, when I dosed them with the powder, I had only expected to give them some mild discomfort. I didn’t expect them to turn on my sisters. However, I was as much an opportunist as any demon, and it was a good time to let that violent sister of mine work out some of her issues.  I was only disappointed that she didn’t hit them more.

“So, ultimately, my sister punched them both in the face. She was the aggressor in this circumstance.”

“She was under attack by potential rapists! Miss Kio deserves a reward for protecting those other girls.” Miss Alma declared before scowling at me. “At least someone protected them.”

I didn’t say she was guilty, I just said she was the aggressor. It was perfectly natural to respond to such an attack aggressively. Sometimes, I swore that this world didn’t seem to speak the same language that I spoke. Well, technically we didn’t, this was just knowledge of the English language that seemed to pass to me when I took over Aiko’s body. Perhaps that useless goddess had messed up.

“Either way, it turned out that the bullies weren’t discouraged by a punch or two.” I continued.

“What? They got back up?”

“The other girls joined in and started kicking them, but they started making moaning noises. Even when one of the girls stomped on the ginger kid’s balls, he had a smile of joy on his face.”

“H-how can that be true?”

“A masochist is made every minute.” I shrugged. “They enjoyed the abuse the girls were dealing out. It only caused them to grow even more aroused.”

I wasn’t going to say their newfound masochism didn’t have something to do with the magic powder I used on them. It turned out that a side-affect of the powerful aphrodisiac was an appreciation for being stomped on and scorned. Those two boys would likely find a new path in life diverging greatly from their original.

“M-m-masochism… you mean… like… that…” Miss Alma touched her fingers together, an embarrassed look on her face. “How did they deal with it?”

I nodded. “So, the girls were kicking and hitting them, but they were begging for more. It was Hina who suggested that they be tied up.”

“Hina? Your other sister?”

I was a bit surprised she came up with that too. I had lived with a harem of insane, pregnant, demon women, so I knew from first-hand experience just how vicious and vindictive women could be. I hadn’t expected it from Hina, but I wasn’t surprised that she had a darker side either.

“I just happened to have rope in my backpack…”

“I’m not going to ask.”

“…so, they were able to tie the pair up, and that was about the time the bus came. He ended up calling the emergency number, and by the time we pulled away, there was an ambulance and police there to pick them up.”

I only assumed they’d end up needing to go to the ambulance. While browsing this world’s pop culture, I had seen that aphrodisiacs for men weren’t necessarily unheard of, although they called it ED. It was one of the reasons I had thought to make the drug. I always preferred the kind of things that messed with people’s minds over their physical ability. Something that would amplify my strength or weaken my opponents just didn’t carry as much appeal to me.

My research led me to find a commercial that suggested that if you remained erect for over four hours, you should see a doctor. If it was erect longer than that, there might even be complications that would cause the dick to need to be removed. The dose I gave them should sit at just around that four-hour range. Then again, I recalled what happened to Lana. Her weight loss potion had acted completely unexpectedly. I was pretty certain that I had my quantities down better this time, but if I was wrong, well… we’d find out about it later. If they didn’t want to lose their manhood, then they shouldn’t have attempted to steal from me.

“Your story seems to check out.” Miss Alma nodded to herself. “However, there is one problem with it!”

“What’s that?” I quirked an eyebrow.

“That story doesn’t tell me why you were sent to the principal’s office so early in the morning! Whether you did something or not, there should have been a reason!”

“Ah… that…” I winced.

I had hoped that my story would be insufficient. Technically, I had already explained all of the important parts. Unfortunately, Miss Alma noticed I had left out that little detail.

“When I came into the school, one of the teachers suddenly grabbed my wrist. I had some white powder on my coat pocket, and they demanded I cleared out my pockets. I refused, and I was sent here.”

“You brought drugs to school?” Miss Alma seemed shocked.

“They are not of an illicit variety. They aren’t dang… um… they’re safe when handled properly.” I coughed to cover up my slip.

“Empty your pockets now!” She ordered, standing up with her hands on her hips, her voice becoming no-nonsense.  

I let out a sigh. “It’s really nothing.”

I took out the little baggy and put it on the desk. It was the same stuff I had used on the bullies. I had taken the rest and hidden them before arriving at the office. There was no point in having all of my materials mishandled. Since the powder had been caught, then it was the one I had to come clean with. I also recalled that there were restrictions on certain drugs in this world, and that white powder likely looked like some other drug.

“So, that story had nothing to do with your true crime.” Miss Alma said darkly.

It was all related. The powder wouldn’t have been in my pocket if I hadn’t had to pull it out to dose those two bullies. The only reason I was even in the office was because of those bullies. However, I realized that if I admitted the connection, then I’d be admitting I drugged those two, and that might get me in further trouble.

“It’s really nothing.” I tried one last time.

“Hmph! Drug possession is a serious offense!” She snatched the bag off the table. “I may need to get the principal. Your parents will be called. We might even need to contact the police!”

“I’m telling you, it’s not an illicit substance,” I repeated, hoping she’d see reason.

“I’ll be the judge of that!” She popped it open and sniffed the back. “It smells like… Ahhh… Ahhh… chooo!”

She suddenly sneezed, and the bag of powder erupted. A puff of powder flew up into the air and her face. I could only stare with my mouth open in protest. I leaned back with a sigh.

“I will take whatever punishment you give me. Please summon me from my class after you’ve called the necessary authorities.” I stood up, spinning around and grabbing the doorknob.

As I turned and opened it, a hand suddenly slammed on the door and shot it with a thud. I straightened slightly, looking to the side to see Miss Alma panting. Her face was red, and she was staring at me with upturned eyebrows.

“A-aiko…” Her voice came out raspy, nearly a whisper. “S-stay…”

“Miss Alma…”

“Shhhh…” She slowly reached down to the doorknob, pulling my hand off it; a moment later there was a click as she locked the door.

I backed up until my butt hit the desk. This was troublesome. Of course, I wasn’t frightened. Mostly annoyed. I had dealt with aroused and irritable demon women, so a single vice-principal wasn’t more than I could handle. However, when it came to demonesses, there was no need to be gentle or worry about later embarrassments. Those women had been tortured into insanity by all manners of perversion by Twenty. They had no modesty left. On the other hand, such things might break a normal girl’s mind.

Oh, as for me? Of course, I had been dosed with the aphrodisiac, both when I had infected the first two and when she had suddenly sneezed. I couldn’t very well be a decent alchemist if I was particularly vulnerable to the effects of my poisons. I had a high resistance to most poison. Furthermore, I was a flesh mage. How could I allow myself to be overwhelmed by persuasions of the flesh? It wasn’t that the aphrodisiac did not affect me, but that I had complete control of my body at any given time and would never allow myself to succumb to my inner desires. That said, not succumbing didn’t mean I didn’t still have the desires of a man.

“Hah… Hah…” She panted, looking at me tearfully. “Please…”

I raised my sleeves. It was time to get to work.

 

15