Volume 2- Chapter 56: When Life Gives You Lemons Make Lemonade (*)
1.1k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yes, just like that."

His calm voice echoed in the room as he softly stroked the lock of the gorgeous glossy hair between his legs.

Her wet tongue wrapped around his cock and he gently guided her. Her whimpering face did nothing but arouse him even more.

"Get used to it, you'll be doing this a lot often. This is the price you have to pay for a successful life." He badgered her, reminding her that this was nothing but a deal.

A forceful one, yet a deal nonetheless.

One where she had no option to refuse.

The smell of his thing was intense, her nose scrunched up as she tried to take in as much as she could.

His hand was on the back of her head, slowly pressuring her. It was somewhat terrifying. Every time she tried to pull back he would force her back in.

She was stuck on his cock.

Her tongue involuntarily moved and slurped around his base, trying to take in as much air as possible.

She looked at him with teary eyes but he grinned further.

It was humiliating.

She hated the slightly bitter yet intoxicating taste, hated how her whole body would start erupting with heat but she was used to it now.

The musky smell each time she went down caused her to shiver with unknown feelings.

It happened whenever she was near him.

Slurp... Slurp... Slurp...

Her head bobbed up and down.  The petite girl barely shoved the entirety of his stiff dick down her slender throat which bulged each time she went down on him.

“That’s a good girl…” he tucked a stray strand of her bright hair over her ear, chuckling as the praise seemed to have caused her to get embarrassed.

The messy sounds of her slurping and sucking filled the room, drool dribbling down the length of his member.

Her cheeks and throat bulged with the repeated intrusion of his cock. 

Tatsuya admired the view of her naked body. Her long pink hair cascaded down her fair back like a waterfall.

He grunted at the sight of the naked girl as his cock twitched. He grabbed her head and pushed his dick deeper before releasing it down her mouth-pussy. 

Airi's cheeks bulged as cum filled her mouth. She didn't know why but the amount he was releasing kept on increasing after every single time.

The first time he forced her the amount of cum he released seemed to be normal but as time passed it grew much to her horror.

It filled her entire mouth and she drank it down, having experience in it. His cum was much like a vanilla milkshake, albeit a bitter and slightly salty one.

Gulp... Gulp

She swallowed it down and gasped for breath.

What she didn't know was that Tatsuya was abusing the 'Request Function' of the System as much as he could. 

Tatsuya grinned, "Come, clean it up." He said giving his cock a little shake. Airi looked teary but she had made progress, she was no longer crying.

Her wet tongue moved around his still-hard cock, she could feel each and every vein as she licked and slurped all the fluids on his cock.

Tatsuya admired her, patting her head lovingly.

After digging a bit more he found out that the request function was much more useful than he thought.

He first made a request for an ability called- [Cock Control]

Ignoring the odd name, the basic function was pretty simple. He could adjust the length or girth of his cock to his will, this also included the amount of heat or the amount of cum he released.

Of course, if it were a normal human they wouldn't be able to release as much as they want. That would cause way too many problems for the body.

But for Tatsuya who had Ban's regeneration...

He could drown Japan in cum.

Of course, that took quite a few System Points. It cost him around 3000 SP.

"I guess the more vague the request the more expensive it gets..." He muttered as Airi who was still licking him clean looked at him with confused eyes.

Her cute little face looked so innocent as she sucked on his cock, cleaning it more thoroughly than he ever did.

She gave it one last lick before moving her head back, staring at him with embarrassment. Her fair skin was flushed red as she fidgeted on her knees.

Her fair skin was glistening with sweat, she looked so beautiful... so enticing.

Tatsuya sighed in amazement and his eyes naturally lowered to the space between her legs, the damp spot on the carpet causing his eyes to gleam.

"You know what to say." He grinned maliciously as her face turned a brighter shade of red. She twiddled her fingers and looked down in shame.

"P-please..."

"Please what?"

"Please help me..."

"Hahaha," He laughed and scooped her naked body up in a princess carry.

"Kyaaa-!"

Thud!

He dropped her on the bed and got on top of her with a heated look in his eyes. Airi blushed and avoided his gaze.

He leaned in and sniffed her, taking her scent in. Airi felt so embarrassed but there was nothing she could do besides wriggling beneath him in shame.

She hated to admit it but she was slowly coming to like these sessions with Tatsuya. It was unavoidable as Tatsuya was the only one who showed her any care in this school.

He cooked for her, took her out for shopping sometimes and he also indulged her hobby of taking photos.

But Tatsuya knew nothing of Airi's thoughts as he rubbed his finger against her wet slit, the sweet smell drifting into his nose.

"Someone's ready~" he teased and placed his cock at her entrance but he didn't push it in much to her confusion.

He increased the warmth of his cock and rubbed it along her slit, teasing her. The heat from his cock and the light brushing of the tip of his dick against her pussy caused Airi to feel extremely frustrated.

She desperately wanted to tell him to put it in but her nervousness regarding sex had yet to leave. A part of her was still struggling with the fact that she was feeling good from this.

The look on her face almost made him laugh, "Want to say something, Airi~?"

His words did nothing to ease her embarrassment.

"P-Please..."

She could only mutter once again in helplessness. Unwillingly her body was desperate for it. The fact that he kept on rubbing it against her entrance caused her to twitch with annoyance yet she was unaware of how to portray these feelings.

"Hmm? I didn't hear that." He feigned confusion and grabbed his cock before giving her a few pats on her wet sloppy pussy.

Airi shivered and looked at him with teary eyes, her eyes clouded with lust, "Please..."

Her expression was so pitiful that Tatsuya couldn't hold it in anymore. The helpless look on her face almost made him orgasm.

Clap!

With one swift thrust, he buried his meaty cock into her pussy.

___________________

AN- Ahhh~ What better way to start Volume 2 than a lemon? Especially with cute little Airi. Volume 2 will be more focused on the girls, almost entirely but knowing myself I'll try to do something interesting. Nonetheless a lot of snu snu this volume. Ah highschool sexcapades what a fun thing to write.

Read 10 Chapters Ahead! 

Patreon.com/AlmightySkyDxddy 


27