Chapter 57: When Life Gives You Lemons Make Lemonade (2)*
916 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N- Sorry for the lack of consistent uploads. I've fallen ill.

He pinned her on the bed as his hand held her hands above her head.

He slowly brought his face near her.

Both of them could feel each other's warm breaths.

"Mmm~" She muttered trying to move away but couldn't even move a finger.

Tatsuya placed his hand on her eyes, confusing her. With his other hand, he cast clean on her. He had no intentions of tasting his own cum but he couldn't not kiss her.

Airi felt her body cool down and her sweat disappeared but she wasn't in the mental state to care about such things.

He smirked and softly brought his lips to hers.

A shiver ran through her body when his lips met hers, his cock plunging inside her.

"Mmm...mmm...Mhmmm~" She tried speaking but it proved futile as he didn't let go of her lips and kept on kissing her.

Clap! Clap! Clap!

His hips moved with fervour, shaking the bed.

He stopped kissing her for a moment and left her mouth with a string of saliva appearing.

"Huff ...huff .....haaah~"

She panted heavily and redness spread over her cheeks as she looked at him with hazy eyes.

Tears appeared on the rim of her eyes. Her body felt weird, she didn't want to like this. She felt like her body was betraying her heart.

He once again blocked her mouth with his lips.

Her perky white breasts and aroused nipples were in their full glory.

"Looks like your body loves it." He said smugly at her attempts to deny his claims. He pulled out of her and watched with amusement as her walls clamped together.

She tried struggling but proved futile again.
Shame and guilt spread across her face.

His finger trailed down her face, Slowly moving down from her neck to her soft and bouncy breasts.

He cupped and kneaded her breasts while playing with her nipples and continued kissing her.

"Mmmh.....mmmh...Mmmm~"

He pinched her nipples and her eyes widened as she subconsciously moaned.

He immediately pushed his tongue inside as her tongue intertwined with his and saliva dripped from the side of her lips.

He kept on kissing her while playing with her breasts as he slowly moved his hand from her breast and reached her pussy.

Her pussy was wet with the love juices flowing from it.

He got up and smirked at her "Seems like you're enjoying this."

She gasped, averting her gaze. Airi wasn't an outspoken person in the first place.

He didn't say anything and just eyed her with lust.

He plunged his cock back into her pussy and slowly moved it in and out.

"Mmm~" She let out a moan from the sudden invasion.

"W-Wait-" He didn't listen to her and kept on increasing his speed.

"AAAAHHHH~" She came and he pulled cock out before sticking his fingers in. Pulling them out he separated his fingers and a string of love juices could be seen between his fingers.

He licked them, "Sweet."

She didn't hear him or rather she couldn't, her mind went blank for a moment.

She snapped back to reality when he climbed on her and brought his throbbing cock in front of her face.

"W-What?"

Didn't she just suck it for him?

"Open your mouth junior, Senior shall teach you the pleasures of life." He nodded at her and patted her head as if advising a junior.

Huh?

She knew she couldn't refuse him, despite the pain in her jaw. Tears spilled from her eyes as she slowly opened her small mouth and closed her eyes.

She had long forgotten the reason she was even crying. Was it because she was willingly pleasuring her rapist? Or maybe because she didn't want to admit that her body had started to like this.

Her body would twitch whenever she was near him, imagining he would push her and humiliate her in public.

It made her fearful that she would get wet imagining him raping her in public places. What if he suddenly raped her in class? Just the thought of that aroused her, shamefully enough.

Looking at her beautiful face that had tears in her eyes and her face that was as red as an apple he didn't wait any further and slammed his cock down her mouth.

She choked and gagged finding it hard to breathe but he didn't let go and kept on pounding her face.

After 5-10 minutes of rough face fucking, He decided to release it. He held her hair and pushed his cock even further down and shot huge amounts of load in her mouth once again.

Cough! Cough!

She roughly coughed, gasping for air.

His cum spilled from the side of her lips, It was too much. He wiped the cum with his finger and pushed it into her mouth.

"Clean it." She could only look at him with pitiful eyes and agree.

Her wet tongue swirled around his finger, cleaning it.

After that, he got up and positioned himself between her legs as he teased her entrance with his cock.

Barely putting the tip in and then pulling it out. Teasing her once again.

"P-Please just end this already..." She begged him desperately with a pleading look on her face. She couldn't handle it, her whole body was trembling and feeling weird.

He smirked and slowly inserted his cock, inch by inch inside her.

Feeling her tight walls clamp around his dick he didn't wait any further and started moving his hips.

At first, he was slow but he gradually increased his speed and all that left was the sound of flesh smacking together.

"Aaah.....aaaah... Aaaaaaah~" She tried controlling her voice but failed terribly.

Pa! Pa! Pa!

He kept on pounding her deep, he flipped her over and pulled her hands behind while he kept on smashing against her ass.

Every thrust caused her perky ass to jiggle to no end.

It was a heavenly feeling for him.

After some hours of deep thrusting, he abruptly pulled her backwards and got ready to spray everything inside of her.

"N-No d-don't please, please, please just pull it out, N-not inside me p-lease..." Her pleas fell on deaf ears as he plunged it deep inside her and released everything inside of her. Her pussy walls tightly clenched around his dick.

"AAAAAAAHHH~~" She felt weird, it felt like what happened earlier had occurred again. She didn't like this feeling, it made her forget about everything for a moment.

She slumped down and panted heavily as tears spilled from her eyes and travelled down her pretty face.

She didn't even get a minute to rest before she was flipped on her back and his smug face came into her view.

"Do you think it would end so early?" He chuckled.

She paled but before she could say anything he once again placed his dick at her entrance and thrust it inside while bringing his hand to play with her breasts as he sucked on one of them

Her eyes were red as she was breathing and moaning heavily. 'When will this end...'

Seeing her desperate face while still thrusting inside of her he could predict what she was thinking.

He increased his speed and once again climaxed inside of her.

...

"Looks like she's out of it..." He inhaled the pleasant smell of her unconscious body and cast clean on her.

It was necessary to make her think that he cleaned her meticulously with care after every sex(?) session.

Airi's corruption plan was in full motion. Just how far could he push this delicate doll? How slutty could she become for him? Would she ultimately be fine with the status of a permanent sex slave?

Could he push her that far?

"So exciting!" He sat on the edge of the bed, still naked.

"That reminds me, it's been a while since I've done my favourite gacha roll." He hummed in excitement and smiled, "System, how many points do I have left?"

[Certainly!]

[Current SP: 4300!]

Hmm, so I have 21 spins? If it goes anything like the first spin then I can't imagine how broken I'll become... Though let's save 10 spins for later.

He didn't know what world he would land in next but best to keep as much as points saved as necessary... for safety.

"Let's do 11 spins for now."

He smiled, "System, roll the wheel."

___________________________

AN- Enjoyed it? Hahaha, our favourite gacha next chapter.  Patrons helped in deciding the abilities, join to read ahead and decide what abilities Tatsuya gets next!

Read 10 Chapters Ahead!

Patreon.com/AlmightySkyDxddy 

20