Chapter 58: New Abilities? Future World?
692 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's do 11 spins for now."

He smiled, "System, roll the wheel."

The System responded immediately as usual.

[Congratulations! You have received 'Dream Dive' of Chaos from Heaven's Lost Property.

Note: Go wild.]

"Oh wow..." Tatsuya's eyes widened as he clicked for the description of the ability. Heaven's Lost Property seemed to be an anime. He hadn't watched it.

[Dream Dive: Forcefully intrude into people's dreams. Manipulate the dreams of others, influencing their thoughts or experiences within the dream realm.]

[Note- To enter the dream of others you will have to cast Astral Projection. While in the state of Astral Projection your body will be defenceless and put into temporary unconsciousness.]

Tatsuya found it hard to control his laughter. The potential this ability had was so tremendous that he couldn't believe that this was his first spin.

Though there was an apparent drawback it was negligible as long as he used it properly.

Wait no... Tatsuya frowned as he considered the implications of having a defenceless body. His original joy slowly crumbled into contemplation.

"This ability... I'll have to use it in a way I don't get addicted to it. A moment's carelessness and I might get obliterated. Though it should be fine to abuse it in this world..."

He wouldn't overuse this ability in supernatural worlds, at least until he had a way to make his soul immortal just like his body.

He grinned, he trusted himself, or rather the only thing he trusted was his own mind.

If he followed his heart he might've died way earlier on Earth, even before he got this system.

"I guess the gym really helped me vent out my feelings." His eyes showed a trace of nostalgia as if remembering past events.

Shaking his head he smiled as his eyes were drawn to the sleeping Airi, "Now that I remember wasn't I next to her the last time I spun the wheel? Is she my lucky charm, by chance?"

The last spin was absolutely amazing.

His eyes shone as he tapped in the air and an item appeared in his hands.

The item enchanted with its ethereal pink hue, transcended the ordinary, seamlessly intertwining delicate femininity with unparalleled charm.

The fabric, akin to the softest petals, cradled and uplifted Tatsuya's mood. His fingers brushed past the material softly, the look in his eyes gentle.

"High School DxD." He muttered as the edges of his lips curled up unusually, the pupils of his eyes swirling, "I hope I don't have to wait for long."

The tinge of madness from his eyes disappeared and he returned to his usual self after storing Grayfia's bra back into his System Space.

He had tried sniffing it but it seemed like it was a new pair, one she had just worn for the first time.

How unfortunate.

Horny thoughts aside, he had to test this theory. If she turned out to be his lucky charm...

"System, roll the wheel."

[Congratulations! You have received 'GodSpeed' of Killua from HunterxHunter.

Note: I am Speed.]

"Hmm, alright." It was a good ability but there wasn't much to say about it. Though he had a few questions it was better to ask them after the spins were done.

Doing it one by one was nonetheless annoying so Tatsuya decided to speed up the process.

"System, roll the wheel nine times."

[Certainly!]

[Congratulations! You have received 'Spider Sense' of Peter Parker from Spiderman.

Note: You can play dodgeball with a blindfold on!]

[Congratulations! You have received 'Adamantine Sealing Chains' of Kushina Uzumaki from Naruto.

Note: Seal! Seal! Seal!]

[Congratulations! You have received 'Crimson Bullet' of Andy from Undead Unluck.

Note: Pew! Headshot!?]

[Congratulations! You have received a '1-star Dragon Ball' from Dragon Ball Z (Collect all 7 for a wish!)

Note- Long Chinese Dragons are scary and unreliable!]

[Congratulations! You have received 'Black Panty' of Komi from Komi Can't Communicate.

Note: Cutest Mortal?]

[Congratulations! You have received a 'Summoning Card'.]

Note: Beware...]

[Congratulations! You have received 'Dress Break' of Issei from Highschool DxD.

Note: Go wild.]

[Congratulations! You have received the ability 'Soul Eater'

Note: Obey or Get devoured.]

[Congratulations! You have received 'Blood Control' of Mirai Kuriyama from Kyoukai no Kanata

Note: Have you ever wondered what it's like to have your weapon in you?]

Ignoring the last note much to his irritation, he was once again surprised by the results.

There was... no bad spin?

Was Airi really his lucky char-

"For fucks sake..." He shook his head before thinking about it, "It's too much of a coincidence. Objectively out of 21 spins, I've yet to gain an ability or item that's harmful, well besides Nobita's glasses or the instant suicide aging ability."

He forgot the name of the last one...

But that was irrelevant.

Suddenly it clicked and Tatsuya let out a low chuckle. The answer was so obvious but due to his own bias, he had refused to look at the correct answer.

His System... The Lazy Lust System.

It said that it would grant him enough strength to stand on top of whatever world he was in but how true was that? What if his next world was Dragon Ball? Wouldn't he be fucked?

Then the more reasonable answer was that he wasn't going to Dragon Ball.

At least, considering his system that shouldn't be possible. So his next world while might have danger shouldn't be extremely life-threatening.

Worst case scenario, if he did land in some world like Dragon Ball or Bleach he would have to use all remaining spins and hope to gain something that would at least preserve his life if not help him dominate.

But that begged the question, was there a way for him to narrow down the possible worlds he would head to?

Could that be possible?

Tatsuya's eyes narrowed as he turned to the system's support function.

"Say, how do you actually give me these abilities? Is it simply creation or a more complex process behind it? And considering I need Spiritual Energy for Hollowfication and Nen for GodSpeed, how am I supposed to use them?" He asked curiously.

This was why he hadn't attempted to check out the ability he got from Bleach yet. The items were fine, it was reasonable to consider that they functioned normally considering how the system was.

In fact, it was most likely that the abilities would work normally as well but he wondered how it worked.

[The System initially evaluates the acquired ability or item, and subsequently, utilizing a spatial domain that links diverse planes of existence, it forms a connection to the original world of the item or ability. Once this connection is established, the System generates a duplicate of the aforementioned item or ability for the host. Using the established link the System allows the host to use the given abilities.]

"I see, how interesting..." His eyes narrowed, "Is there a process for selecting the next world I'll travel to?"

[Yes, while the System won't explicitly state it, the world you'll encounter after finishing your main mission will be connected to one of the worlds where the items or abilities you have belong. The established links are the bridges connecting to your next destination. Which bridge you end up on is completely random.]

Tatsuya's eyes widened and he fell into thought.

Medaka Box, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Bleach, Undead Unluck, Highschool DxD, One Piece, Full Metal Alchemist, Heavens Lost Property, Harry Potter, Seven Deadly Sins, Doraemon, One Punch Man, HunterxHunter, SpiderMan, Komi Can't Communicate, Kyoukai no Kanata.

These were the possible worlds he could go to then.

"..."

"Fuck."

Tatsuya felt like he would have a headache and decided to think about it later.

"First things first," he muttered, turning his attention to Airi, still peacefully sleeping nearby.

"Dream Dive."

______________________

A/N- Read 10 Chapters Ahead!

Patreon.com/AlmightySkyDxddy 

16