Where Am I?
535 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"He's BIT!, Were gonna have to amputate!"

I was woken up by the chaotic voice reverberating through, slowly opening my eyes. I saw an adult male holding a machete.

"Hold him tight!, this will be finished in a flash"

A teenage boy comes in, moves to the side, and appears to be holding someone else down. When I turned around to check what was going on, I found him holding down a bloodied man who was crying and appeared to be in a lot of agony. He was restrained from yelling by having a towel placed over his mouth.

"Now!" As soon as the command was given, the blade came crashing down, severing the entire arm. The cut oozing with blood at this point.

The sight fills me with dread, and I found myself violently shaking.

The person who had used the machete came with a pack of bandages, he then bandaged the wound he had made, and then threw away the severed arm.

I blacked out as the awful image played out in front of me.

  

2 Months Ago

I was just Strolling down the road, holding the grocery bag. Then suddenly a group of armed men rained the passing cars with bullets, i was caught in the crossfire and had no choice but to take shelter in a building.

The shooting caused chaos and panick, Civilians run in every direction to seek safety. But casuality was inevitable. After a few minutes. The road was filled with corpses. But the shooting didn't stop.

The shooting continued for 20 minutes, then the military came and joins in the wrath killing every single shooters in sight. News came it was terrorist.

The survivors were brought to the hospital, including me after being rescued.

I wasn't injured or anything but a thorough check up was required. Soon i was discharge after making sure everything was fine.

I came back home and went straight to bed to forget the horrific event that just happened today.

But when i woke up, the place was completely different. I can feel the cold breeze of the wind and the cold floor.

Last i remembered was slumping down on the  soft cozy warm bed in my house, and not on the ground. My eye grogilly opens, getting used to the bright shine of the sun.

"Where am i?" I muttered as i slowly get up

I look around, figuring out where i was, i stand up and went forward, meeting the edge.

What meets my eyes was a 200 feet tall drop. I quickly scurried back away from the scary edges. I wasn't good with heights, it gets my anxiety and fear running wild. The sudden strike of fear causes me to Hyperventilate.

Wha-what the hell is this, was i drunk last night?. No, i can still clearly remember slumping down on my bed. I didn't do anything after that and went to sleep.

Was i kidnapped?.. Is this a prank?..

My mind ran all the possible conclusion of how i ended up above in this building.

I slowly get up with shaky legs, and look around more.

Most buildings around was in ruins. Some have large chunks missing out of the buildings.

"Hey!!" I shout, taking notice in a drastic change in my voice. It sounds highpitched sounding like that of a girl.

"He-hey" i tested again and it still sounds the same.

Then i noticed my clothes, green military garbed and a pair of black boots. A pair of black gloves.

I removed one of the gloves and notice's how small my hands is. It's also smooth in texture and white. My skin used to be light brown and rough on texture and bigger than this.

Seeing a lot of changes, i examine my head and feels the long hair that reaches to my shoulder.

"Just what is going on... " i examined more of my body touching my torso. My hand landed at my chest that is suppose to be bulging with hard muscles, instead what i felt was a soft grope.

I raised my clothes and saw my slim waist. I check under my pants and felt nothing.

Confusion washes over me.

"I-i" Suddenly a loud explosion ripped through the air. Numerous debris flew everywhere.

One of the buildings to my side blow's up.

Seriously?... I recently just got in a crossfire and now this... Am i dreaming?

I pinched my face and felt a surge of pain.

Everything feels way too realistic from the beggining anyway, hurting myself was just me making sure.

Seeing how my clothes is that of a military wear, the thought that crosses my mind was that. I was in a war pr something, fear came over.

I didn't like pain, so me being in a war is a bad thing. And to add to that, i was turned into a girl. Or that maybe i was in a different body.

Possesion?, Transmigration?.

Reincarnation doesn't sound right as i didn't remember myself dying, but the possibility of me dying in my sleep is also possible, but what caused it?. Then again reincarnation works by starting over at the beggining, and my current situation doesn't seem to be like that.

Possesion also doesn't sound correct, if basing on my knowledge about ghostly stuff.

Transmigration is more likely, i have seen some novels and comics about these stuff. But never really thought of it happening to me.

But since most of my evidence are from fictional story and paranormal studies. I wasn't still 100% sure. I just stick with the 'transmigration' stuff to assure myself.

Another explosion occured in the same place. Followed by numerous sound of gun shots.

I quickly ducked down, finding cover for safety, then seeing a metal rusty door that is most likely the entrance. I hurried towards it barging inside and i crashed down the stairs.

Landing infront of a corpse, it's parts was mostly mutilated. The rotting smell hits me, i threw up at the gruesome scene.

I get up again and found several people pushing themselves at the emergency exit as they tries squishing through the door. Not even opening up a space to make their exit easier.

'HeLP!" I called towards them.

Hearing my voice, all of them turned to me. Then added to my horror, their faces was bloodied and mangled. Some of their body parts was already falling apart.

An instinctive fear kicks in telling me to run.

Suddenly all of them came running towards me followed by a feint growl.

I ran back and slips at my own puke, i was about to climb back up at the stairs when suddenly the corpse besides me move, reaching it's rotting arms towards me.

"AAAAARRGGHHH!!" I screamed in fear, the girly voice doesn't pair up to how i imagine myself helplessly running in dread.

I scurried away and instead of running back up the stairs, i run in the hallway taking every turn i see hoping it will take me someplace safe, or away from those monsters

What is this, what the hell is going on... Are they real.. Are those zombies!?..

I keep running until i meet a dead end. The running zombies was closing near at a scary pace.

I tried opening every door nearby but all of them are either lock or stuck.

I found a knife digged into the wall, i pulled it out and threaten the zombie hoping it's a person dressed as a zombie and all of this was just a prank.

"Do-Don't come near me. I'm warning you" I stutter as i point the knife to it.

The zombie growls and prowled towards me, i dodged it's attack. Then another zombie lunges itself at me. I was caught by it's arms.

In panick i stabbed it in the head.

Seeing how they are not stopping after i killed one of them, meaning that everything was real. They're not actors or extra in a show pretending to be a zombie.

I pulled the knife out and launched a random swing, my attack misses and the zombie manages to pin me down in the floor.

It bit my hand with the thick gloves, i felt the hard bite but thanks to these gloves. I wasn't hurt. I grabbed the knife and swings it upright to it's head and slashes it open. It's rotten blood gushes down on my clothes.

It died down, it's body falling down on me.

And before i realised it, i was already surrounded by a group of zombies.

I notice how they're not attacking me. Then i recall one of the show i watched before when the main character smeared his body with the  rotten flesh of a zombie and pretends to be one of them.

Seeing how i am already covered by it's rotten blood. I didn't dared make a single move. I closed my eyes in hopes they will be gone when i opened my eyes.

Seeing as their not going away any minute now, i relaxed myself and waited.

2 hours later, their number has significantly deminished as the others went to a different place. Only 6 Zombies remains, but these numbers are still large to me and i don't like the odds so i stayed down and decided to wait for a couple more hours.

However, not even 20 minutes has passed, the sound of gunshots errupted, causing the zombies to go towards the repetetive loud gunning sound.

Cowering in fear won't help me to get out of this place.

I got up and slowly make my way to other place, i just ignored the sound of gun shots, prioritizing on finding my way out of here.

I found the fire exit and walks towards it, Finding an empty underground parking slot, there are few cars but most are destroyed, ravaged or scavenged most of it's parts.

I walked forward, heading out of the parking slot. After a good minute of walking. I found myself outside. Roads dirty and destroyed, suspended and crashed vehicles surround the area along with the zombies roaming around.

Houses and buildings in ruins and a running trucks that attracted the attention of other zombies.

"Hey! Make it quick!!. These sons of bitches are pilling up" Said the man as he spears the zombies one by one, chiping away their number count.

"Be quiet you fool, that loud ass mouth of yours is whats calling them" another male said as he joins to kill some.

I sneak towards their truck going behind it, i quietly snuck up behind hiding at the piled stuff they were collecting.

"Were lucky no runners is present" Mused the man as he continues to slay more.

"Sorry to pop your bubble, look"

"Oh crap. Get the guns" He said as the man next to him went to grab a couple of fire arms "Hey Allison!... We got a group of runner here, quickly leave those things and get your asses here before you guys became their next dinner!"

An adult women and an adult male came out of the building in rush, both holding a duffle bag full of whatever they scavenged. Dropping the bag behind the truck as they climb fast.

"Hit the gas and Ram them at full speed"

"Roger"

The truck runs in full speed crushing every zombies in the way.

"Look out for jumpers" said the driver.

Gunshots was released causing a number of heads to turn at the running truck.

"Liam, secure the collected goods" Said allison to make sure nothing is going to fall off.

The boy tasked just gives a light nod as he goes at the back of the truck. Then noticing a head portruding at the side of the piled boxes.

The head quivered a little which causes the young man to tense up. He equips his knife in one hand and knocking at the boxes to see if they caught a dead man or a zombie in their so called goods.

After a few knocks, the head didn't respond. So he came closer carefully and removes the cloth surrounding the goods, there he found an unconscious child, a little girl in a green military garb. Covered with the zombies rotten blood.

"Uuuh, guys... Just asking but, is a little girl in green military uniform part of your goods"

His statement causes 2 heads to perk up "what do you mean?" Ask the older women

"Come here" liam called them down.

As soon as they got down, both wore a shock expression on their face "did you check for bites?" 

"I think thats your job" Liam answered gesturing at the child.

"Oh come on liam, it's a child. Don't tell me you get your horny buttons on even at kids?"

"Don't start with me Allison, i just thought you ought to do it since your already here"

"Yeah right, move!"

She lowered to the level of the child and checking her body and found no bites.

"She's good, get her cleaned up"

"I wonder how she got in?" Questioned the old guy

"Obviously, she sneaked in. after all, a city wasn't the best place to survive"

The truck soon slows down infront of the reinforced iron gate.

After a few moment, armed men pushed it open.

The truck drive slowly entering the premise, the armed men closes the gates after the truck entered fully.

The truck then drives slowly towards what looks like a facility where they store the collected foods.

Everyone gets down on the truck. Opening the back door. Revealing Liam, Allison and an older guy, along with an unconscious girl down.

"Hey Christopher, we got a child in our haul"

17