Clarification (Not really a chapter)
141 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So I've come to the realization that the status boxes could use a little more detail, so to draw an image in your head, they'll basically look like this:

LVL: 1000 (example) EXP: 2000/10000 (example)          Skill points: 10 (skill points are like a cheat code that comes with leveling up, of course you don't really need them to get stronger but it just makes the process easier, will be explained later on)

ATK: 1 (example)                 Element Variety: fire, wind, earth, lightning (example provided does not include all elements) (basically element varieties are which elements someone has at their disposal, typically everyone has all elements however most are more proficient in one than the others. and in rare cases people will lack certain elements. you'll see that later on in the story though)        

DURA: 1 (example)   (one thing to note about durability is that HitPoints don't exist,  durability just makes attacks hurt less) Equips: Knights Helmet (example) (equip slots are infinite however the status is capable of reacting to what equip(s) you're wearing and displays extra buffs accordingly, for example the Knights Helmet would provide a +10 to durability. same goes with other accessories that go with stuff like magic)

MP: 1 (example)                                     

MC: 1 (example)

AGIL: 1 (example)

then right below would be a box with a sliding bar that shows a list of skills. think of it like scrolling down a webpage except it displays names of clickable skills so you get a rough idea of what the skill in question does.  there would be a small button called "passives" in the top right corner of the skill box. this would change the skill box from usable skills to passive skills.


so with that idea out of the way, basically Shinku's current status would look something like this:

LVL: 1             EXP:0/100                                                                                 Skill points: 0

ATK: 32

DURA: 29                                                                                                            Equips: None

MP: 30

MC: ??? (this will be explained later in the story don't worry)

AGIL: 32 


            Passives  (Passive button)                                                    Skills (the skills button would just be to revert back to regular skills)
Skills                                                                            Passive skills
------                                                                              --------------                                                                       

blank   (small bar to scroll)                                       Deception (just imagine the skills menu disappears and is replaced by this) 


the actual chapter will drop later tonight, and the stats of Shinku's sister, friend, and the rest of the class will be provided once they show up again. and I may make the stat sheets an attachment to make them  easier to read if needed

1