Accidental Prison Break of The Princess
133 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been around 20 minutes of walking.

I'm bored and I don't have Order to talk with anymore.

This shit sucks.

The sound of me walking barely makes a sound, except for when I occasionally step on a stick.

*crack* like now.

The forest is lush.

Beautiful bright green everywhere, far unlike the world I come from.

It's almost mesmorizing.

I lack money so I'm gonna have to find a way to get a couple bucks in the capital.

I could always steal I guess.

"This necklace would really make that a walk in the park!" I exclaim to myself as I close my right hand around it.

Im surprisingly happy right now, you'd truly think I should be despairing right now.

But not at all! Im actually quite enjoying my time.

I hear a crack.

It wasn't me this time, I'm positive it wasn't

The crack didn't have much force to it, whatever caused the cracking sound couldn't be a large animal.

The sound came from my far left, so naturally the plan should be to...

I make a dash towards the nearest tree and begin climbing it.

I'm not taking any chances.

I'm nustled up on the trunk of the tree, the leaves should conceal me.

This truly is inconvienient.

"Jeez man I'm fucking exhausted." It's people.

I peak through the leaves.

That thing...

It has horns, and an odd complexion.

Its like a mix of red and black. Across its entire body

With long nails- no scratch that, claws on its hands.

It has hair on its head, just like a regular person, what the hell is this thing?

I recoil, this isn't something you'd see within your entire lifetime.

"Me too Jok, but atleast we made a big haul today." Theres another one.

"You could say that again dude, we managed to take Minustrias' princess!" The thiny says followed by a laugh.

Minustrias...

Thats the capital! Thats where im supposed to be going!

Wait.

That means they took the kings daughter.

I hold back a laugh.

Thats what you fucking get for doing this to me!

"You know, i kinda feel bad for her. She's going from that great castle life to being a slave for some random baron of the demonic continent. And she's so pretty too, who knows what they'd do to her!" Says the second thing,  amused.

This just...

KEEPS GETTING FUCKING BETTER!

Just what you deserve, your daughters gonna be sold to some random guy, who can put her to work OR use her as a sex slave Or even fuckin both! God damn man Karma's a bitch.

Man... I never thought I'd enjoy someones suffering this much.

"Well atleast we have our short rest period out here, then its back to the demonic continent with us!"

I just picked up on that, demonic continent huh?

So these are demons. I knew I was far out but I didn't know I was this far from my destination.

What a pain.

Well I suppose I'll stake out up here till they depart.

‐--------------------------------------------------

40 minutes have passed, its a break period as they called it so I suppose I cant be to surprised it's taking this long for them to head back.

"Well Jok, our break is nearing it's end." Says the demon with a sigh.

"At the very least todays been a good day, now lets start the process of finding a buyer for the girl!" Says the demon named Jok apparently.

They head back where they came from, so thats the direction of the demoni-

I lose my footing and fall.

"OW FUCK!" I wasn't braced for that

"WAIT WHOS THERE?!"

Shit, SHIT, SHIT!

I couldn't even get up, they got me.

"Another human eh? And with that shiny necklace..." Jok goes to grab it.

I can't even stop him. The other one has me restrained, arms behind my back.

I kick and wiggle but his strength is too much for me.

"Lets have a look at what we're workin with here-" he couldn't even fully finish his sentence.

"OW WHAT THE HELL?!?" Exclaims Jok in noticable pain.

The necklace! It reacted to his attempt to take it off me, and burned his skin.

The smell of burnt flesh, shit must've got him good.

"HEY, TAKE IT OFF HIM FROM BEHIND!" Jok barks at his companion.

"Roger that!" He holds both my arms behind my back with his right hand, then uses his left to attempt to take it off.

He tries to slip it off but...

"What's taking so long?!" Says Jok, seems he composed himself after that shocking event.

"I-I cant?" Questions the demon.

"It's like- *grunt* it's like some kind of force is moving against me!" He says while still trying to pull it off.

"Man fuck this! Just keep it on, lets take him to the shop." Jok seems to lose interest, and a shop?

"He could fetch a high price y'know, that necklace would be pretty attractive to someone seeking to remove it." The demon reasons

"Ehh, your right. Let's throw him with the princess!" Aw fuck.

I was just happy over her being taken, now look where that ended up. 

Maybe karma really is a bitch. 

---------------------------------------------------

Well, this sucks.

This doesn't even seem like a continent, it's a huge wall in a dead piece of land, with the obligatory castle. couldn't have been any less than 50 years since they've experienced rain.

Yet the people seemed content, kids playing, bustling streets.

They dragged me into a store and took me down below into the basement, I saw multiple people, kids, adults alike.

But im not with them, they took me through a door and put me with a girl curled up into a ball crying.

So thats the princess huh?

She truly is pretty just like they said earlier.

Any guy would surely love to have a crack at her.

Her beautiful golden hair, smooth skin, pretty face, moderatly sized breasts and a pretty nice ass but, she's a growing girl after all. It can always be better!

Wait what am I thinking! It's not like me to think about those things.

I guess she's just that alluring.

But none of that matters anyway, right now she's just a scared girl, with no hope of escaping from her fate.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP!" He says as he throws me into this oversized prison cell with the princess.

"YOU TWO ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER FROM NOW ON!" He yells out, drunk on power.

The yelling isn't needed, and quite franky its getting on my fucking nerves.

He closes the cell. Now I'm locked in here.

He smiles and puts his head as close as possible to me through the cell.

"Hey kid, don't touch the merchandise or we'll fucking slaughter you, got it?" He threatens. As he nods his head to the girl still curled into a ball.

Touch? We aren't restrained so he must mean...

"Got it sir." I answer accordingly.

"Good." He states swiftly.

"Oh yeah, dumb bitch!" He says after hitting the bars in the princesses direction, clearly speaking to her.

"You'll be sold withing 3 days, how's it feel knowing your life is gone? And that you're soon to be someones new toy? heh.." he states, followed by a laugh.

He's enjoying her pain.

My expression is unchanging. Simply nothing.

The princess doesn't react, but its clear that she definetly felt something. Her sobs grew louder.

"Goodbye for now." States the demon as he leaves, closing the door we came in from behind him.

Now its just me and her.

I don't care to speak with her, im gonna start planning.

We're unrestrained, they seem to be confident that this cell is inescapable, why else would they not even bother to cuff us? 

Banking on the fact someone gives up hope and weeps, like Ms. Princess over here is a poor strategy.

It would work, till you put me in the equation.

I have sisters to get back to. I wont lose this easily.

A grin grows across my face as I lean up against the wall.

I look at the ceiling.

"Now this is getting interesting..."

Hmmm.... now how do I escape?

*sob*

*sob*

*sob*

...

This sobbing is already getting...

Fucking repetitive.

I cant think if she keeps this up, so it seems I fucking HAVE to talk to her, just my luck.

I swiftly approach her.

And put on my nicest voice possible.

"Excuse me? Why are you crying?" The answer is so obvious a toddler could see why, but I need to start a conversation somehow.

She removes her arm from her face, laying in the corner I see a beautiful young woman looking up at me with tears still streaming down her face.

"What do you want..." she says with a dead tone of voice, as she still keeps crying.

"I just wanna know why you're crying!" I say with an inquisitive expression.

"T-they said im being sold into sex slavery.." she says as she proceeds to cry the hardest I've seen the entire time I've been here, though not very long.

I've made up my mind.

I smile.

I'll save her, and you'll be indebted to me. 

How's that, king?

I lower myself to her level. And bring her into a hug.

"Im sorry for the sudden gesture, but I think you need it right now..." i say with an apologetic tone of voice, even though im not apologetic at all.

I have a talent for faking emotions.

She doesn't respond, but she wraps her arms around me as I sit next to her. She's holding on tighter than I am to her.

Im glad she reciprocated. 

I rub her back in a calming motion.

"It's okay.. I'll get us out of here, I promise." I attempt to reassure her.

She continues to sob, her face buried into my shoulder.

This should suffice, let it all out.

...

A few minutes pass as we sit like this.

Her sobs have settled.

The calming tone of voice and physical reassurance from hugging her so passionately sealed the deal.

I let go of her as my objective was completed.

"You never told me your name, what is it?" I ask, I cant keep calling her princess.

"E-.... Emilia  Rosenburg..." she says blushing slightly.

Oh brother.

"Ahh nice to meet you Emilia, my names Shinku Kyasuto." I say looking her straight in the eyes with a smile on my face.

"Well don't you worry Emilia! Sit right there and I'll put my mind to work!" I say as I get up

"W-wait!" She says as she grabs my hand, attempting to pull me back down.

"Hmm?" I look down at her, she has her face red and all.

"P-please keep sitting with me..." she asks, seemingly embarassed.

Cute...

I suppose it couldn't hurt, I'll plan from this position.

I sit back down and she almost immediately latches onto me, leaning onto my shoulder, her silky hair engulfing my entire right arm.

This is bad, she's already grown attached.

I should've known that this would happen, she went through such a traumatic experience and I calmed her down, and even promised to save her.

Or...

This isn't so bad, suck it king.

I can already imagine the look of disgust, the "failure" so close with your daughter. Truly amusing.

Now, back to the objective at hand. I zone out Emilia, as she seems to only want to hug me right now. So she may.

I look around the room, a bed, and thats it. Bits of small rocks along the floor too.

I tap the wall behind me and Emilia with my left fist, since my right is currently liberated by this woman.

The wall is weak. As shown by slight crumbling from my tap. A miniscule piece of the wall, the size of the tip of my pinky fell onto the floor. Unfortunately I believe we're underground so, no dice. We'd just run into dirt if I destroyed it

I look towards the bars, they're rusted and worn down from years of existing. That's the plan.

Then small rocks, alot of them.

If I compacted them together into one big rock, I could probably break the bars by hurling the rock with all my strength. Assuming this ATK stat don't lie.

It's worth a shot. Ill shoot for the bottom so I can create a crawl space.

"Emi-" I look back towards Emilia to find her lightly breathing, she's asleep.

She looks so peaceful and...

...

Get it together.

I gently remove her arms from me, get up, and gently pick her up and place her on the bed. It looks uncomfortable but it must be better than the floor.

She's had a rough day, she can sleep while I do the heavy lifting.

"Oh boy.." I got a tedious process ahead of me.

---------------------------------------------------

Im sweating, that should be very rock though. 

I throw put the last one down into this pile I made, roughly the length of a bottle of water and the width of one too.

I begin to compact them, by picking them up and forcing then together. Only possible via my ATK stat.

The law of conservation of energy states that energy is unable to be destroyed, only converted, or in this case, grown upon.

Done. In my hand lay a rock the size of a baseball. Well a rock made of multiple smaller ones, so technically a mega rock.

This should have the force of an actual rock, or even more force. as the energy was converted.

So now, all thats left is to throw this at the bars, I inch to the complete back of the cell, I need the rock to gain acceleration from the force of the throw.

So assuming every 10 points is 2x my regular strength, that means that this rock should naturally have roughly the force and speed of 2 men throwing it at once.

I put down the rock.

Just to test, before I make a scene. 

I grab the bars and pull, they are weak, but I cant do it alone.

Seems like I was right afterall.

I go back to my rock, pick it up and brace to throw it by twisting my torso to the right as far as humanly possible, maxing movement and time to gather force.

Im putting all my fucking force into this!

I throw the rock as hard as I can, as if I was playing baseball.

The rock shatters on impact, making a loud banging sound against the bars. But the first two bars break along with the rock.

PERFECT!

I bolt to my left, I shake Emilia awake.

"w-wh-" 

"NO TIME GET UP!" I say as i pull her up.

"CRAWL OUT WITH ME!" I say as I gesture towards the bars.

She catches on and goes first, followed by me. Just big enough for us to squeeze through.

Nobody came to check, so I'm under the assumption that nobody is in the store currently, but not for long.

The timing couldn't be more perfect. We need to get out of here now.

I go to open the door, its unlocked.

"COME ON!" I order Emilia.

"O-okay!" She seems to understand, running entirely off adrenaline since she wss just awoken.

We run out, now into the room with the kids and their parents. Or perhaps some of the kids are orphans, or maybe the adults aren't even parents at all.

I know what fate lay with those kids. And I could save them.

But thats too time consuming, right now all that matters is us escaping.

We bolt past cages of people; men, women, boys, girls.

I hear screams and pleads for saving, but I don't turn around.

Swiftly running up a flight of stairs, we arrive at where I was taken into initially.

The reception room, likely where people work out deals. It's only a counter and chairs for waiting. A simple design.

"JUST RUN! WE'RE ON LIMITED TIME!" I yell to Emilia as I open the front door, the streets are as populated as they were before, perfect.

I firmly grab her hand and pull her behind me as I run through the crowd, sure we look nothing like these demons, but they wont pay attention enough, even if they did, they'd lose us in this crowd.

We eventually reach the end of the street, leaving the crowd behind, and with Emilias hand still held by mine, we run out of the front gate, its luckily unguarded. Or maybe today is a special occasion and its typically guarded otherwise? Regardless all that matters is that we fucking run.

---------------------------------------------------

We ran as fast as was physically possible to us.

Until eventually my legs give out.

I breathe deeply, luckily we're in the forest, the beautiful lush green forest.

"W- *gasp* WE DID IT!" I exclaim proudly. If we were being followed I would've caught on by now.

Emilia cant even respond, shes so out of breath.

I turn over and lay on my back.

It's almost sundown, we need to get to the capital.

I suppose we can begin our journey after we collect our bearings and recover our breath. We really need to after that fuckin marathon.

"T-thanks Shinku, I don't know what would've happened if you weren't with me.." says Emilia gratefully.

Instead of responding, I give her a thumbs up. I need to conserve my breath.

She smiles at me, I smile back.

Heh, what else could I ever expect from myself.

I look away from her and look towards the sky. Starry and clear.

I smirk.

If I really try at something intellectually, im simply unstoppable.

I raise my fist into the air as I look into the night sky, feeling the grass against my back and head.

As always, I win. I think to myself as I close my eyes, still smirking.

---------------------------------------------------

Holy fuck I did not expect to make the chapter this long. It's 6 AM so if you see a spelling mistake, im doing this on mobile so cut me some slack. Ill fix it once I wake up.

3