AOT: Humanity’s Last Stand Chapter One: Reincarnation
846 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I died.

"Welcome to the Afterlife, Soul 13, 144, 493, 094," I heard a voice say as I looked ahead and saw myself face to face with a freaking guy in a suit.

I thought I would see some Angel chick but instead I see a bearded old man in a designer suit.

"Oh, It seems like we have a perverted one," He said and stroked his beard, "This is the afterlife and the reason you're here is very simple,"

"Because I died?" I asked while shrugging my non-existent shoulders. My entire body was in an blue orb of celestial energy, I think. It is the pure essence of my soul, at least that's what I surmised.

"Yes, It's because you die and your theory of this form being made of Celestial energy is correct, Soul 13, 144, 493, 094," He said.

"How the hell did you even memorize that number?" I asked.

"That's not what you need to know, Okay, There are three ways to go in the Afterlife," He replied, "The first one is going to Hell to burn for the rest of eternity, The second one is Reincarnation where you get to come back to life and the last one is Heaven, I don't need to explain that,"

"Yes," I said.

"The way we measure the values for a single person is called Karma, based on the amount of good deeds that they did in their life, A person gains positive Karma and the same applies for Negative Karma which is generated based on the amount of bad deeds done in One's life," He said, "If your positive Karma outweighs your Negative Karma, then you shall go to Heaven and if your negative Karma outweighs your Positive Karma then hell it is,"

The way he was saying it made me scared, I for one knew that I wasn't much of a saint.

"And if it's balanced then you get Reincarnated back into your world while losing your memories," He said and then brought out a scale. 

I can't believe that my life will be decided by a scale...

I suddenly started floating and then landed at the top of the scale, The next moment, A spectacle of lighting appeared and on the left side of the scale, White balls of energy appeared. On the right side of the scale, Black balls of energy appeared.

Much to my own surprise, The white balls of energy were far more than the black balls by... a hundred or so. 

"This is the first time I'm seeing such a good perverted soul," He said much to my surprise, "Congratulations, You are eligible for heaven,"

I floated back to where I was and cleared my throat.

"Ahem... I don't want to go to Heaven," I said.

"Huh?" He muttered.

"I was wondering If I could be reincarnated in a fantasy world of my choice," I said.

"It's possible but I haven't done it in a long time, Are you sure this is what you want?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Okay, You have 500 Positive Karma points, Soul 13, 144, 493, 094, Tell me what world you want to be reincarnated in?" He asked.

"Attack On Titan," I said, "Year 845, Shinganshina district,"

"Okay, That will be 100 Karma. You have 400 left," He said.

"Okay, I want a perfect body," I said, "One that cannot get sick, one that does not suffer from fatigue and one that can handle my next wish,"

"That will cost 50 karma. You have 350 left," He said.

"Okay, I want the lightning affinity and increased speed, I want to be very fast, faster than the human eye when i'm at full speed," I said.

"Integrating another ability from another world and then giving you that kind of speed will cost 100 Karma," He said, "You also asked for your perfect body to be able to adjust to your speed, That was a nice wish, You have 250 Karma remaining,"

"Okay, then I want a Combat system with an Eroge edition," I said.

"A Combat system, huh? That's 50 Karma and the Eroge edition is 50 as well, You want a very powerful system, right?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Okay, You have 150 Karma remaining," He said.

"Throw the rest into a Sub-space and retaining my memories, I almost forgot that,," I said with a lazy sigh.

"Okay, A sub-space of 140 Karma and then retaining your memories for 10 Karma," He said, "That's all you want, right?" 

"Yeah," I said.

"Then you have officially purchased everything you requested for," He said with a smile, "Your Reincarnation will start immediately, It was nice knowing you Soul 13, 144, 493, 094!"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" I cried out and then everything turned Black.

-

Author's Note:

Welcome to my Attack On Titan fanfiction, I have realized that the great fanfic 'Empire Of Titans' doesn't have a clear update timetable and well GhostyZ struck again so I decided to write mine, Hope you like it.

Don't forget to go over to Ko-fi.com/kristylers to support me, Thanks once again!

25