AOT: Humanity’s Last Stand Chapter Three: Mikasa
659 3 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Speed is really one thing that's very important in survival, If you didn't have high reaction speed, You wouldn't survive. It's simple.

The dog expected to hit me but instead it landed on the ground, much to it's surprise.

I swung the Kitchen knife and slashed at it's snout, The dog wailed as it got hit and I followed up with a fast stab to the head, ending it's misery at once. I stored it in my inventory after that.

-

Object: Kitchen Knife

Durability: 18/20

Strength: 5/6

Current Use: Hunting

-

The more I used the knife, The more it lost it's strength. I needed a new weapon.

At most, I wanted to slay another animal before heading home. I looked at the table knife that was on the ground.

A herd of deer were feeding on grass, I found them after another hour of walking and let's be honest, It was going to be hard to catch them. If I attack one, The others would run off. 

With my limited amount of equipment ranging from a single table knife to a kitchen knife, It would be impossible... for a regular person.

I ran forward and suddenly reappeared in front of my first target, I was so fast that the deer didn't even know when it died as I stabbed it through the head. 

Wonder why I love striking the head? Once the brain is dead, the body follows and besides the animal isn't able to move anymore so it's still in my favor though.

With a spring in my step, I took down the entire herd of 10 Deer. It felt great but my Kitchen Knife shattered after the last strike. Now, This is what I was afraid of, being defenseless in the forest.

'Generate,'

[Combat System generating 'Kitchen Knife']

['Kitchen Knife' generation has been completed]

A blue light appeared on my palm and a Kitchen knife appeared in my right palm, I let out a smirk. The Combat system was able to respawn weapons within seconds.

After storing the deer in my inventory, I ran through where I came from.

I don't know how but I got lost and ended up at the other side of the forest.

“Whoa,” I let out a smile as I saw the scenery, It was really beautiful. I was standing atop a small hill now and I sighted a house not too far from here.

“Maybe I can get them to tell me how to get back to town,” I said to myself as I walked down the hill aiming to get to that house at the distance.

The house that was so beautiful when I saw it from afar looked ransacked. I could hear muffled voices inside and then I suddenly didn't get a good feeling about this.

I gripped the Kitchen knife in my hand and pressed it hard, I pushed open the door ever so slightly and it let out a loud creak. At that moment, I knew I was screwed. 

A thug janked the door open and pulled me by the shirt, dragging me inside but alas, I was faster and I spun around and stabbed him in the chest because I wasn't tall enough to reach his head.

Of course I knew who they were, Slave traders, The two words I despised the most joined together in the most despicable way. His face turned pale as he slumped on the ground and I withdrew my Knife from his chest.

“What?!” The second thug let out, “A damn kid!”

He took out a knife and ran at me, threatening to impale me with the Knife in his hands. Alas, It's durability was at an all-time low. I swung my knife at his Knife and his knife shattered into pieces and I stabbed him in the chest.

I turned to the right and saw a beautiful black haired girl with gray eyes, I recognized her immediately as she was one of the Main characters in the anime.

“Mikasa,” I muttered and she turned to me, our eyes met and a crimson blush crossed my cheeks.

“There's one behind you!” Mikasa cried out as she pointed to the third bulky goon.

“KID!”

He cried out and tried to slam into me only to hit nothing but air, I reappeared on his shoulder and my face was emotionless.

His heart seemingly stopped beating as he looked down and saw nothing, he was feeling a sudden weight on his shoulder and his head slowly but surely craned and faced me.

Our eyes met each other and he suddenly felt afraid, He saw my emotionless face and fierce eyes seemingly glowing.

I raised my hand up with the Knife in my hand as I drove it down into his head.

“Don't call me a Kid,” I whispered to him while a devilish smirk crossed my lips.

-

Author's Note:-

Thanks for reading this book, I hope it gets high ratings as well. Don't forget to go over to Ko-fi.com/kristylers to support me and get chapters ahead.

19