AOT: Humanity’s Last Stand Chapter Six: Slave Traders
560 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A Perfect Body that can't get sick, A body that can't experience fatigue, A body that might be immortal... is amazing!

As I dashed through the forest through the downpour, I clinged to the rifle in my hand with might and continued running, Wonder how I got a Rifle? It was from the Weapon's shop yesterday when they allowed a boy of my age to touch a Pistol and a rifle.

My clothes were drenched in rain water but like hell If that would stop me, I continued running forward with the rifle cocked.

Because of the rain, The animals were well hidden but that didn't mean that they couldn't be found. No, They could be found as long as their hideouts were visible.

That's why I was dashing in the direction of the forest Grove, I think some might be hidden in the large trees.

...

I lay down on a small hill and cocked my rifle while staring and pointing at the cluster of deers below me. Seems like I was right about the fact that they would be hidden away from the shade.

I pointed at a Deer and felt my fingers trail to the trigger, A pang of guilt filled my heart but for my survival in the future, I had to do this.

With 2 successive shots, I killed the Deer and pointed at another one that was attempting to flee. I shot it in the leg then in the head.

As I turned to face another one, The deer seemingly looked frightened but I shot it, ending it's misery with a headshot.

The other deers had fled into other areas and I looked at my spoils, I really should attempt to get my hands on a Silencer.

Maybe I could have been able to kill all of them with that, I stored the Deer meat in my Inventory.

[Marksmanship has increased]

Okay, That's great. Also I noticed that there was a skill called Status in the System shop, After I buy that, I'll be able to check my status finally.

When is the Eroge edition for the System going to come out??!! 

...

The rain fell harder now as my clothes were drenched completely, As I continued along the forest, The wind blew against my skin but I felt nothing. You'd expect the chilling cold to at least give me a bit of feeling but the perfect body had thermal resistance. in other words, Fire and Ice don't hurt me at all. Steam from the Colossal titan won't be able to affect me either, I think.

As I arrived atop a large hill, I sat down on the hilltop and stared below only to see some tents.

There might be hunters here, I better go. But as I was about to go, Someone was shoved outside the tents and into the cold rain.

She had beautiful blond hair and green eyes, She looked slim and was all bones, There was no meat on her skin.

Behind her, Two men wearing masks emerged from the tent, They started talking to her. I didn't get what they were saying since I was so far away but I could see that they were slave traders.

An unbeknown anger took over me and I crouched close to the ground and pointed my Rifle at the first guy's head.

A gunshot echoed through the air as I pulled the trigger and the bullet connected, leaving a trail of blood in it's wake.

The second guy didn't even get a chance to retaliate as he got two successive shots, one to the neck and one to the head.

The commotion brought out 5 other men from the tents and they were each carrying guns, One was even a Sniper...

My anger seemingly subsided as I looked at the gun I wanted from the start, A Sniper. A Rifle could do only so much and I didn't hit the parts I wanted to hit but with a Sniper...

I pulled the trigger once again and shot at the head of another thug only for it to connect with his leg, Before he could respond, I fired two successive gunshots and successfully killed him.

Just then, A Bullet scraped the edge of my face. The Sniper had actually pinpointed my exact location, Blood started dropping from the wound but I remained in my spot, undeterred by the change of events.

With another push of the trigger. A bullet tore out of the rifle and connected with the Sniper's ear. He let out a high pitched scream and then I pushed the trigger once again, The bullet making contact with the chest of the goon.

The girl watched with horror as blood started spraying like a fountain, painting her face red with blood. 

I pointed at another goon and fired two shots, taking out his two legs successively. Another bullet hit his head and he fell to the ground dead.

Soon, The girl watched as all of them were dead and then a boy of her age appeared in front of her, His smile real as he wiped some blood with his palm.

"You're free now," I said.

Ugh, now I sound like a certain freedom fighter from Attack On Titan.

-

Author's Note:-

Don't forget to go over to Ko-fi.com/kristylers and support me there, You can also get lots of chapters ahead.

From now on, It shall be one chapter in every 2 days because of work.

19