AOT: Humanity’s Last Stand Chapter Five: Sub-space
553 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Weapon shop wasn't big and it wasn't small either, It was just right...

It was as big as a regular house, The wood used was probably top quality wood gotten from deep in the forest making it nice.

"Remind me what you want to do in the Weapon's shop," Hannes said, "I also heard that you took out three grown men... Are you looking for weapons?"

"No," I replied bluntly, "In the future, When I become a soldier, I want to be strong so... I want to see how weapons are," I said, "I'll just touch them, no taking,The Weapon shop wasn't big and it wasn't small either, It was just right...

It was as big as a regular house, The wood used was probably top quality wood gotten from deep in the forest making it nice.

"Remind me what you want to do in the Weapon's shop," Hannes said, "I also heard that you took out three grown men... Are you looking for weapons?"

"No," I replied bluntly, "In the future, When I become a soldier, I want to be strong so... I want to see how weapons are,"

Hannes widened his eyes briefly before shrugging.

'What's the worst thing that could happen?'

...

"Mister, Are you going to buy anything?" The salesman asked, "You've been here for 30 mins with that Kid and he's been touching all of my precious quality weapons,"

Hannes let out a sigh, He couldn't find the reason why I would take a liking to the Weapons... He didn't even understand why an 8 year old kid wanted to come to a Weapon shop in the first place?

'Thank god I don't have a kid,' Hannes thought as he turned to the Salesman, "I want to buy a Kitchen Knife,"

The Salesman's frown instantly turned upside down as he urged Hannes to come closer so he could show him good quality Kitchen knives.

I on the other hand was touching a Longsword and taking in the feeling, It felt sharp too and it looked like a powerful weapon although it wouldn't do anything against Titans.

The reason I grabbed my Sub-space was to stock up on a lot of things before the wall gets broken, If this continues like the original storyline, The wall will get broken 2 years from now but it wouldn't be Year 845, We haven't reached Year 845 yet. It was year 841 right now so there was still a lot of years to grow.

...

"Mikasa, I heard you were diagnosed with Malaria by Doctor Jaeger," I said while touching her head, It was steaming hot.

She had apparently taken over my bed, since this was the first place she stumbled across when she came here.

"Yes, Aeron but there's no need to worry," Mikasa said, "I'll be fine in a few days,"

Hallelujah! I can finally go hunting and start gathering meat reserves while stocking them in my Inventory then I can go ahead and have some poultry farms.

"Okay, Mikasa," I said while kissing her forehead, "Get well soon, Okay,"

Mikasa's face brightened up as a crimson blush appeared on her face but she turned over before I could see it.

"I want to sleep," Mikasa said.

"Cute," I muttered, not loud enough for her to hear though.

...

[Next Day]

Rain clouds filled the sky, obstructing the light from the sun. I decided to not go hunting today and instead visit my Sub-space for the first time since I came to this world.

Boom! The sound of thunder echoed through the skies of Shigashina as I spread myself on my bed, Mom and Mikasa were deeply asleep so this was the perfect opportunity.

With my back on the bed, I initiated the Sub-space.

[Ding... Subspace Initialization Commencing...]

[Sub-space Initialization has been completed. Sub-space has been activated]

I closed my eyes and reopened them to find myself on a barren land devoid of grasses and well everything.

As I stood up, I stared at the wasteland that stupid angel dude had given me. I knew it, I should have never trusted angelic dudes, only trust angelic chicks...

Three small tabs appeared in front of me.

[SYSTEM POINTS BALANCE: 500

Grass:

Option 1: Tall thick elephant grass

Description: Thick green grass that is hard to move in but makes the outlook of your Space amazing.

Cost: 10 SP

Option 2: Carpet Grass (Recommended)

Description: Light green grass that will be proper for all of your needs in beautifying your space.

Cost: 10 SP]

I... was speechless. I literally had to buy things to put in my space.

I purchased the Carpet Grass and the wasteland turned into a grassy plain almost instantly almost like it was a game.

A smile tugged the edge of my lips as I looked at everything.

"I could work with this,"

-

Author's Note:-

Don't forget to go over to Ko-fi.com/kristylers to support me and get a lot of chapters ahead.

20