AOT: Humanity’s Last Stand Chapter 7: Anna
504 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Living in Shigashina had it's good traits and and it's bad traits but I refused to focus on the bad traits and instead focused on the good traits.

There were lots and lots of abandoned houses here, Slave traders... One of the things they were good at, clearing people out of their houses. For once in my 8 years of life, I actually respected their work and it made me easier to bring Anna to the forest.

Anna was her name, The name of the blond haired girl who came all the way from Wall Rose. I didn't really know how the Slave trading got all the way from Wall Rose to Wall Maria but who cared, A bright beautiful blond haired girl was in a house that was a little bit far off the forest.

Right now, I walked to said house with a deer in my hand, My recent kills were all deer based right now and I was thinking of hunting Boars now, Boar meat was rumored to be sweet.

Alas, I wish my Dad was a hunter. I would like to be tasting meat but sadly, I'm afraid if I taste it right now, I might get attached to it and burn through my inventory, No, I'm saving them for the time when the titans invade the walls and meat skyrockets, Then I'll feast upon all of them with a smile on my face.

The house was that abandoned base on the other side of the forest, Yes that abandoned and the Military police regiment soldiers seem to have forgotten all about it.

A week ago, I cleared out a lot of things like broken beer bottles and the stuff and they seemingly had decent furniture which was nice for Anna but I couldn't be here at all times.

She was emotionless and hardly talked sometimes but I always came here once a day to cook good quality food for her, Meat as it always was and some vegetable sauce.

Apparently, I learned from a nice top-tier chef in my past life by chance so you could say I could cook. 

As I walked inside, I noticed the neat living room area with a little bit of books here and there and sketches, man does she love sketching people and reading too.

On the ground was a colorful mat and on the mat lay the pretty blond haired girl, Her hair neatly hanging in a ponytail and her shimmering blue eyes showing the ever slightest bit of emotion.

Her eyes latched onto me and then a slight smile tugged the corners of her lips.

“Good afternoon,” She said.

“You can actually tell the time of day?” I asked, exhibiting quite a shocking surprise.

“Of course, Afternoon means you're here to cook,” Anna said.

I let out an exasperated sigh and went to the backyard, Once again, the people here didn't have gas cookers or even stoves so I was stuck with an all-time classic, Firewood.

After setting the firewood up, I brought out a moderately sized pot from the store room. Seems like the goons were planning to use it as a long term base or something.

I turned in a pail of water from the bucket I had used to store water the last time I got here into the pot and kept it aside for the dim sun to at least do a job of heating the water a bit.

After bringing out a wooden table from the storeroom and a Knife, I cut the legs and head off and proceeded to cut the meat into chunks. After the cutting process that took no less than 3 minutes, I stacked the meat into the pot and into the partially heated water. I reached into his pockets and brought out a little nylon of meat seasoning.

The same one that Mom uses in the Kitchen for their meat-based meals. After adding some seasoning, I proceeded to bring out a bit of grinded wild peppers and sliced a bit of wild onions.

I grabbed the pot and put it atop the Firewood, After that, I created fire... with methods that will not be known.

The raging fire continued to burn as the water started boiling, A certain kind of aroma filled the air as I took it in. It smelled great and it was about to be even better.

As the deer meat continued to boil, I grabbed a bunch of Pumpkin leaves which I encountered by chance at a hill and started slicing them, After slicing them, I looked at the boiling meat which continued to boil.

Worms and other kind of dangerous micro-organisms were existent inside wild meat which I could understand since they ate wild food everytime. 

It took 20 minutes for the meat to get done and soft and then I continued to let it boil until it turned light brown, some may say it was burning but I knew better, It was the effect of wild onions and wild peppers.

-

Author's Note:

So much Power stones on Webnovel and so many favorites on Scribblehub... Fufufufu, Thanks for them. Don't forget to go to Ko-fi.com/kristylers and support me.

Also the Eroge edition shit has been canceled, I don't really see the reaosn the MC needs an Eroge edition so... He got an upgrade disc instead.

15