AOT: Humanity’s Last Stand Chapter Nine: Mystery Hunter
497 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Each and every child was to get their basic knowledge from Homeschooling, Yeah that's right, School wasn't invented yet and I'm happy about it and sad about it as well.

I was happy because Exams, Tests and Homework have also not been invented but I was unhappy because it meant I had to spend a lot of time at home limiting my Hunting time.

It had been 2 years since I had started taking care of Anna and let's say that this year... I'm scared out of my mind, Yup I really am. What if the Colossal titan kicks down the wall? Would I be able to save my mom?

The thoughts that echoed and encircled my head were slowly making me crazy. To the extent that every morning and afternoon, I always stood a little bit far away from the wall and looked above it to see if I could find the Bald head Titan and when I don't find it, it makes me happy.

And yes, I finally met the Eren Jaeger and I wasn't impressed one bit. At least he and Mikasa haven't met yet so it's still good at least for now.

...

I walked on the roads deep in the forest, I gave the deer two years to recuperate and sure they're nice and fresh now, Hell there should be about a hundred here.

Today I was wearing a black cloak that covered my hair and even my head, Why? There were many hunters here in the forest, Yeah, they all started hunting nothing less than a year ago and to say I was pissed was an understatement, I was furious as the kills were low although none of them are skilled enough to hunt Deers.

Deers are very fast and powerful creatures in the aspect of running away from danger and the noobies that came here to hunt quickly lost their kills and the they find out this is a dangerous forest with poisonous snakes, Jaguars, Leopards and all and what made it more dangerous was the Mystery Hunter that always wore a black cloak and a sniper on his back with a pistol in his hands.

The Mystery Hunter was of course me, Ever since they saw me kill a deer and a boar, They suddenly made me a legend, Not a nighttime story though.

Sadly for them, They haven't gotten or will never get deep enough into the forest to find the hut that Anna lives in, I'd like to see them try.

With a powerful shot of my rifle, A Bullet entered a deer's head and I smiled as I stored it in my Inventory. Yes, I am not doing this for anyone... I am just doing this for me and my future women.

I heard another bullet echo not far away from where I was and relying on my instincts, I move to my right. Just in time because the bullet hit the ground that I was originally standing on before.

Surely these people aren't trying to target me, I turned around and my vivid eyes met with that of one of the hunters making him freeze up.

It seems like they were only three, The bad eggs of the group, trying to target a living legend... How foolish.

I considered letting them go as disabled people of course but then it dawned on me that they must have seen me make the deer vanish.

There might even be one or two more in the hiding, I had no way of knowing and it would only be a little time before I heard that the Mystery Hunter uses some sort of magic.... No! I can't let these people ruin my reputation!

Switching between my Rifle and my Sniper with quick speed, I aimed at the first one and let off a shot at the head, It quickly connected leaving a spray of blood on the ground.

The other two turned around but another shot echoed, putting the one in the middle to rest for eternity and then before the final one could run away, I shot his leg.

"Ahhhhhh!!!"

He let out a violent scream as another bullet hit his leg and he fell to the ground, soon enough I appeared in front of him. He couldn't see my face but he could see my purple eyes, raging with fury. 

"Was there anyone else apart from the three of you?" I asked in a fake bold voice, My eyes piercing into his and successively I knocked the wind out of him without even touching him.

"No, Sir," The man said, with the hope that I would leave him alive.

I didn't even look at his face and shot his head. I didn't leave him alive because I didn't trust him, Besides Doctor Jaeger can't treat every wound and holes through the nerves can't be solved so... I just cured him.

-

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late chapter, I was kinda busy with work so here it is.... Once again I'm sorry, I don't have a laptop so I can't work as effectively as I want.

Don't forget to go over to Ko-fi.com/kristylers and support me. Also please donate so I can buy a new computer so that this won't happen again.

13