AOT: Humanity’s Last Stand Chapter Fifteen: Paradise Lays In Hell
574 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grisha's eyes widened in horror as he saw the Ten meter Titan in front of him with cascading shoulder length hair and deep penetrating eyes. They stared him down and a large hand came forward.

He didn't struggle, Not at all, In fact he felt a little bit relieved that this curse would finally be taken off him... His family was gone too... The hands held him a bit too tight for his liking but who was he to complain...

Grisha was soon devoured whole by the Ten meter Titan and then smoke erupted from the Titan's neck revealing a boy with shoulder length blackish purple hair and deep penetrating purple eyes, shaking with rage as the Titan body rotted.
The boy jumped to the ground and he realized his body had been completely healed, A smirk stretched from the corner of his lips as he stared at Frieda and the rest of the Reiss family then he pointed to the little girl with blond hair and blue eyes.

You said something about Paradise, little girl,” Aeron said as he cracked his knuckles.

The girl was too afraid to talk, Her eyes turning to Frieda who seemed to stop in motion...

How was it possible? The boy had turned into a Titan right? Wasn't he supposed to have fainted? Why was he still standing and seemed even more energized?

Something didn't seem right here for her, It felt ever so strange and she couldn't even feel the curse of Ymir on the boy, He seemed Free... free from the 13 years of life sentence.

Right after I emerged from the Titan's nape, A transparent screen appeared in front of me.

[Perfect body and Celestial energy has nullified the effects of the Curse of Ymir]

Of course it was great news, I didn't want my life limited to a mere 13 years. Right now, I faced Frieda who seems to have noticed that something was wrong, Yes I could see that she has noticed that I don't have the Curse of Ymir, I wonder what her reaction would be.

'Can I also cure the curse of Ymir from other Titan Shifters?'

[Yes, You can...]

Yup, This made everything a whole lot easier for me. A whole lot easier although the Combat system didn't mention a way to cure the curse of Ymir, It did mention that I could. I guess i'll research on the way later.

For now, my eyes... yes finally two eyes, my eyes focused on Frieda for all I was worth, I could feel a new energy pulsating through my blood, so this was the power of the Titans... I love the feeling.

Now, You want paradise?” I asked while my eyes met Rod Reiss's sending shockwaves of fear through him, “Well you'll have to go through me,”

I raised my hand up and bit down on it simultaneously with Frieda and an explosion of golden and purple thunderbolts echoed through the air sending the people from the Reiss family flying into the pillars.

I let out a primal roar as my Attack Titan was in full view, It was over 18 meters tall with shoulder length black hair with purple colored hair at the end of each strand. My eyes were dark purple and penetrating and my Titan body was similar to Eren's if not exactly the same but I was 3 meters taller than him so it still counted.

Thanks to the Combat system, even if this was my first transformation into the Attack Titan, I could regain my consciousness and fight like I mean it.

After all, If I lose, Frieda would eat me without hesitation. Although I thought about keeping Frieda as a means for me to activate the Founder at will, It would be a very hard thing to do considering I'd have to turn her to one of my own, in other words, I'd have to brainwash her.

Frieda's titan had brown hair and purple eyes, exactly the way it was portrayed to have been in the anime. She looked at me fearlessly.

Ah, What had Rod Reiss said to Historia? That her titan was far superior to the other Nine but because of her lack of battle experience, She died at the hands of Grisha Jaeger, I guess I should find that out for myself.

Frieda moved forward closing the distance between the two of us quickly and then threw a spin kick, I took a step back and dodged the attack.

Frieda was not one to let her opponent go as she returned her leg and threw punch after punch which I returned successively, Each time our punches met, a crackle of golden and purple electricity erupted from our fists.

Her movements were rough and premature whereas mine were fluid and had purpose, It seems Rod Reiss had been saying the truth.

Frieda threw a spin kick once again and I decided to take it head on, Before the kick could come in contact with my face, It was stopped by my arm and with a powerful force of propulsion, I sent her sailing backwards to the ground with a single Kick.

I wanted to let out an evil laugh but sadly an evil roar was the best I could manage as I looked at the blond haired girl who had mentioned something about paradise... Hmm, I seem to have a grudge with her, Let me just exterminate her.

Bringing down my big foot, I crushed her under my foot and the squishing sound made my ears perk up with a smile on my face. I knew it, I was a damn Sadist.

I turned and locked eyes with Rod Reiss and the others, Frieda growled as she tried to get off the ground but I wasn't a person that would let her do as she pleased.

I closed in on her with another roar and yanked her off the ground, She bit my hand and her teeth sunk deep threatening to rip the Titan hand off but I smashed her face with my knuckles instead causing her teeth to loosen and then with a Sadistic smile on my Titan face, I threw her body at that of her family.

-

Author's Note:

The Attack Titan is finally here guys and it seems that the MC just prevented Eren from destroying the world!

Don't forget to support and donate to me on Ko-fi.com/kristylers and get chapters ahead.

11