AOT: Humanity’s Last Stand Chapter Fourteen: The Attack Titan
299 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If the Founder's power falls into weak hands, The world shall again become hell, To save the world, We must accept our sins and welcome our ruin,” Frieda said.

I don't think I have the ears or the heartboiling patience to listen to any of this crap more than I have to. Grisha, Just eat her... Rage encircled my eye as it continued glowing...

My house is right where the wall was broken, I live there with my wife and son!” Grisha shouted, forcing her to keep quiet, “The people of the walls don't know about the sins of their ancestors! Why? Because you erased all of their memories! You think the ignorant getting eaten by Titans is atonement?!”

No, No matter how much we repent, It won't bring back any of the lives that the Eldians stole. However, We can prevent more lives from being stolen beyond the walls. If we remain ignorant and accept the world's hatred, It's only us Eldians that need to die,” Frieda said.

Grisha's eyes swept back and connected with mine, filled with fury and rage, My face darkening.

It's pointless to try and persuade me. And even if you steal the power of the Founding Titan from me, You can't-” Frieda was saying but she was interrupted by the Doctor.

I know, I can't use the Founding Titan's power,” Grisha completed, his eyes calming and his face turning serious, “Each of the nine titans has it's own special trait including the Attack Titan within me. For ages, The inheritors of the Attack Titan have never bowed to anyone and I know the reason why... To fight the King's self righteousness! Yes, we were led by our memories- all for this moment,”

I stepped in front of Grisha, eye locked with Frieda's as Grisha continued.

The Attack Titan can glimpse into the memories of it's future inheritors, In other words, It's able to know the future,” Grisha finished as he dropped his suitcase on the ground and looked at Grisha, his eyes glowing as well.

Frieda's face showed a bit of surprise but she wiped it off.

The Attack Titan's special trait? I've never heard about-” Frieda was saying but once again, Grisha interrupted.

I knew you weren't aware of that, too. And seeing how you're bound by the vow renouncing war, you can't fully use the Founding Titan's power either. This is where I eat the Founder and end the Royal Bloodline!” Grisha said, His hand entering his coat and withdrawing a small pocket knife, “The Future is already decided!”

Huh? Run!” Frieda shouted and the rest of them started running backwards, She prepared to bite her hand for her impending transformation...

Grisha looked at the Children one by one and the Knife fell from his hand as he fell to the ground leaving me wide eyed.

Frieda looked at him and withdrew her hand, shock visible on her face.

I can't,” Grisha said, “I can't... kill children, I'm... a doctor who saves lives...”

My hand was clenched as I narrowed my eye at the weak willed man, These people are saying killing everyone within the walls is retribution and you're just going to open your hands and agree?

I reached my hand for his briefcase and took out a syringe while he was crying.

What are you doing Frieda?! Hurry up and kill those people!” Rod Reiss shouted.

I scoffed at the man, He was the one furthest into the chamber when all of his children and even the woman were a little bit closer. He was just like Grisha, a man of weak will, a person afraid to die.

The Founder is unmatched! Kill them!” He shouted, fear evident in his voice.

A brown haired young man spoke next, His eyes narrowed.

Don't let them leave this place alive!” He shouted out.

A brown haired boy spoke, anger seeping into his voice.

Hurry up and kill him, Sis!”

The next person was a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, Her words made me glare at her.

Our Paradise will be destroyed!”

Who gave you the right to have a Paradise? I bit my lip and blood trailed down.

Frieda, You've got to protect us!”

Sis!”
“Frieda!”

With the shouts echoing through the air, Frieda raised her hand to her mouth, ready to bite down at any time.

I turned to Grisha and a frown appeared on my face as I squatted next to him.

I don't blame you, Grisha,” My voice echoed as Grisha turned to me, his eyes showing his emotions that were at war with each other.

Everyone here turned to me.
“Your wife and your son died... My mother died at the hands of those Titans... and here you are, Spineless as ever,” I said, my voice entered his ears as tears started pouring down his eyes.

But you don't need to stress yourself again, I'm here now and I'm bubbling with vengeance,” I said as I pulled out the syringe, the last one present in Grisha's suitcase which was supposed to be for Eren, Frieda yelped as she tried to shout and get through to me but...

I have made up my mind,” I said and looked at Grisha, “I'll finish what you started!”

The syringe trembled in my hands as I gave myself a goal, To eat Grisha and then to finish off the Reiss family...

Frieda shouted for me to stop but it was already too late, I had made up my mind... I had a goal and I would struggle to achieve it.

I stabbed myself with the syringe and let the fluid flow through my veins, It felt hot... my entire body was on fire... There was this indescribable feeling of pain that came with transforming into a Titan but nevertheless I pushed through.

Purple sparks of lightning appeared around me, bursting to life within the next moment as a huge purple thunderbolt came down upon me.

-

Author's Note:

Phew, MC finally turned into a Titan... Don't forget to support and donate to me on Ko-fi.com/kristylers and get chapters ahead.

11