AOT: Humanity’s Last Stand Chapter Sixteen: Memory Alter
213 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Attack Titan has it's special attributes, It has the ability to see into the future but what one didn't know was that the attribute differed from Host to Host.

Yup just because the other Hosts could see the future of their other hosts doesn't mean I can, I don't get it though but the truth of the matter was I couldn't see glimpses of the future or perhaps I didn't have any future inheritors to look at.

The pillars were filled with blood of the Reiss family as their distinct crushed bodies could be seen as well Frieda's titan body that was slowly rotting. The girl had already fainted from exhaustion.

Clearly I didn't eat her like Grisha Jaeger did, No I didn't want to take the Founder... In truth, I needed strength in numbers and not power, at least not that much. The fact that I was as fast as I was in my human form was more than enough for me, Hell I was even holding back so I wouldn't kill her. I was sitting on my rotting Titan body, on the handsome head as I watched a small bar in front of me load.

[Calculating Gains... 99/100... 100/100]

Ach, Finally the Gains have been calculated... I decided to look at the gains for becoming a Titan Shifter and defeating my First titan, After all, It was a Combat system so gains for fights were calculable.

Honestly I didn't get any gains since all the fights I fought until now were... Tutorials...

Yes, Even I was shocked when I learned that they were tutorials but whatever, I was finally getting gains from the Combat system so it was a good day.

[Gains: Titan Status]

Huh? After nearly betting everything on becoming the Attack Titan and even beating Frieda, I get a Simple Titan Status.

I groaned and opened the Titan status, Surely this is better than nothing.

[ ATTACK TITAN:

Host: Aeron Ares

Age: 14

Curse: None

Status Boost: Strength (+12), Speed (Infinite), Endurance (+10)

Special Trait: Memory Alter

Special Skills: Rage Breathing ]

A thin line of desperation formed on my face, Why did the Strength boost have to be so high? No wonder 15 meter Eren could lift such a Huge Boulder.... But this Titan Status thing was at least helpful for what I wanted to do next.

I looked at Frieda and a tab popped up above her head.

[ FOUNDING TITAN (SEALED):

Host: Frieda Riess

Age: 18

Curse: Curse of Ymir

Active Curse Timer: 2 years (10 years of life remaining)

Status Boost: Dexterity (+5), Strength (+2), Speed (+1)

Special Trait: None

Special Skills: Harden ]

Damn that guy, Rod Reiss. He turned her into a Titan when she was just 16 years old... and why did he turn her into a Titan? Because he didn't want the age limiter that came with it.

Alright but the special Trait of the Attack Titan can actually come in handy here... but first things first, How can I get rid of the Curse of Ymir?

[Host must give the target energy to do it, Energy can be passed on through the saliva exchange and other...]

Don't even dare to finish that statement, I already know where this is going. I jumped off the rotting Titan head and walked to the fainted Frieda, Damn this is going to be my first kiss but what the hell... As long as I can alter her memories and use her as a Weapon.

Frieda's eyes snapped open as she looked at her Brother, Aeron... Her name, Frieda Ares and she was separated from her brother by a man called Grisha Jaeger. For some reason, She gained the power of the Titan from Grisha Jaeger's experiments and then her brother came to save her and she was to fight against him.

Tears poured down her eyes as she relived trying to kill her own brother while he was shouting out her name in an attempt to convince her, although he didn't know that she was a Titan...

And now the man, Grisha Jaeger was dead and gone and she was in the warm embrace of her Brother once again.

Brother, I'm... sorry,” Frieda said.

No worries,” Aeron said, “Just don't scare me like that again, Alright?”

Yes,” Frieda said with a slight bow, “Where's Mom?”

Aeron kept quiet for a bit, His sad emotions resurfacing as he buried his face in her chest and let out a small whimper.

The walls... were broken open by Titans and a Titan ate Mom,” Aeron said, ending his oscar-winning performance with fake tears streaming down his face, “But it's great that I have you now, Big sister,”

We were heading to Wall Rose now and we hadn't encountered any titans yet, Come on I just had to be happy, My arms were around Frieda's waist as I sat behind her on the horse we were using.

It hadn't been that long and Titans weren't on the outskirts of Wall Rose yet so we could still make it inside. I knew Guards were outside, perhaps waiting to evacuate refugees that came on Horses but once Titans started appearing, The outer gates would be sealed shut.

That was just the harsh reality of the world, If you didn't get here on time, You would get trampled by the Titans and eaten.

We were nearing the gates and I was acting all clingy, Unlike the ruthless Attack Titan who desired vengeance from a day ago... No, I guess I was turning back to normal now.

We were officially inside the Wall and I was really happy to see a city once again. The Reiss family owned a house here and there were no guards, No it was just a regular civilian house according to what I've seen from Frieda's memories so I decided to fake the story that it belonged to our Dad. Now, It's to get to the Refugee camp and pick up Mikasa as well as Anna.

I was still going to help out the Jaeger family since I ate Grisha and lied to him that they were dead but well, That would be left for later.

-

Author's Note:

Sorry guys, Couldn't just waste a good girl like that! What did you think of the Memory alter skill? Dope right?

Don't forget to support and donate to me on Ko-fi.com/kristylers and get chapters ahead.

6